It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian UFOs and Alien Encounters Down Under (Full Documentary)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Did a search couldn't find anything. Just thought i would share. Enjoy.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Thanks, I shall download and watch that later

Does it include the case linked in my siggy?

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

No, but you link led me to the Video...Cheers Man.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: VoidHawk

No, but you link led me to the Video...Cheers Man.

Here ya go

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk
Seen it before but i watched it again...on a UFO trip today...My son and his friends had the pleasure of seeing...Eh, Something near Faslane Sub Base two weeks ago when they were staying at a log cabin up that neck of the sticks....The photos aint worth sharing, but, they kinda shat it (hid behind some curtains).. lol.

edit on 7-11-2014 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I liked the first case but after that its just got more and more unbelievable.

Makes me wonder why all the aliens all look the same. I mean if they are out there they would be different but no, everyone reports seeing the aliens reported in popular UFO films and books. No matter what type of 'craft' they are said to arrive in.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk
thank you for your post. Australia and Queensland in particular are hot spots for ufo sightings and activity, and this case though olde,r still stands out in my mind as a very interesting sighting based on the number of people who saw the ufo, and the fact this sighting was covered in an episode of either "Close Encounters" or it was an episode of " The Unexplained Files" both shows on the Science Channel. Can't recall wich show, could have been both too.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD

Makes me wonder why all the aliens all look the same. I mean if they are out there they would be different but no, everyone reports seeing the aliens reported in popular UFO films and books. No matter what type of 'craft' they are said to arrive in.

So Humans should change our appearance when we head out into space.?

I've always wondered myself why most people report almond eyed humanoids?...Maybe by the time we start to explore space our planet has already run it's course and all that is left out there close enough is the big eyed greys.

How long since we harnessed Electricity or created the combustion engine, sent a message or a capsule into space or split the atom even. 130 years or so..??

We are but the push of a button away from ending life as we know it on this rock, and we have achieved this honour within the past 60 years.

Question is, Have other species seen the same progress that led to it's destruction and never ever found out it's true potential because it created WMD's and used them on it's own.

I'll take a species with at least 1000 years experience ahead of us since it split the atom to have traveled what we call light years over sweaty humans who are still in there early years schooling in not just space travel but lighter than Air travel any day of the week.
Cheers. S
edit on 7-11-2014 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

no it sounds to me like a common delusion fueled by pre conceived idea of what an alien should look like.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD

The first case certainly is a fascinating one mate and Lowneck made a great thread on it a while back (shame there's not many replies on it though).

Station Sergeant Bob Wenning states, “People were woken by an intense humming noise. They were genuinely frightened when they saw a huge cylindrical object hovering over the water. It had a polished, ball-like bottom, and as it hovered over the lake, its lights shone down into the water, apparently turning it in to steam”. Callers also reported a brilliant light which “turned night into day”, shining through their bedroom windows..

Gosford NSW multiple witness UFO sightings Dec 30/31 1995

Always found it interesting that numerous separately located townsfolk all seemed to be reporting the same thing and the object involved still remains a complete mystery (there's also this very similar Australian report from 6 years later and this one from 20 years earlier).

Soloprotocol, thanks for putting the video up and as well as VoidHawk's thread there are some other strange OZ UFO ATS threads listed below.

The 1954 Sea Fury Incident

UFO Empties Water Tank - Rosedale, 1980.

The Bourkes Flat UFO Case

UFO Hovers Over NSA Base - Australia, October, 1973.

A catalogue of the more interesting Australian UFO reports.

Cheers.

new topics

top topics

join