It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Seeing Stars!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: grayeagle

Han Kola~ Again, you must rely on your Lakota spirit.
Yes, We are at war...now in the end times. Remember the story of White Buffalo Calf Woman,
who returns in the latter days. The stars are telling you,"SHE HAS RETURNED" and in the Sacred Black Hills
of the Oglala Sioux Nation. Trust me. I know very well this is the reason you are seeing these stars.

And in an earlier post, the numbers 666...you are not to fear their meaning. The current world population is approximately
6.7 billion people (rounded from6.6666 infinite) signaling the end of days. Man and Woman & Beast were all created on the 6th day (and on the 7th, God rested). Each day to God is 1000 years.

There are many significant relationships to numbers. as you mentioned 2 smaller stars on the top left, the 2 on the bottom right (4 is a sacred number, such as meaning the four directions) in these pair is the larger star making that 5. There are 2 blood moons and then a solar eclipse followed by two more...location coorelate with these. Then the 2-4 stars to the bottom right corner have varied at different times and now it seems as though you have not seen these stars again where before they seem to have appeared quite often...is that correct?

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: oyemitaye

That is correct. I must explain. I was never raised on the reservation nor had the benefit of spending time with my elders. When I was in college pursuing a degree in social work I did an internship at the Family Healing Center for the Coeur d'Alene Tribe in Plummer, Idaho. It was during this time that I began to reconnect with my heritage. I have since been reading the prophetic writings of our people but I am really a novice. Is White Buffalo Calf Woman the same as the White Tatonka? I would welcome an opportunity to read anything you might recommend. Thank you for your comments.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: grayeagle

Neither was I raised to know my true background and came here to find out more. When I arrived, the first thing I came across was the story of the White Buffalo Calf Woman. A sacred woman appeared. Two young men approached her, the one recognized her as a holy woman, the other had intentions to harm her. A cloud appeared, then dispersed. All that remained of the man with the bad intent were his bones. She shared with the elders the Seven Sacred Rites (suggested reading), still practiced today. Promising to return in the end times she turned into a buffalo, changing color from Black to Red to Yellow then to White.
The most astonishing part of the story of her is she is referred to as "the daughter of Jehovah." She is equivalent to the biblical story in Revelation Ch. 17, Verse 5.

1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

Unfortunately, the church has summarized this portion into the misconception that the woman and the whore spoken here are the same person, but they are not. Why would the apostle John have great admiration for that someone referred to as the Whore of Babylon who is hated and deceived the whole world? I assure you, the vision he saw was and is of two different persons.

Now back to the star vision you have been having. The time of the end brings signs and warnings. You have been shown a sign related to the coming of the end which not all will heed to this sign and the warning contained therein. Indian belief is of God known to be Great Spirit and the spirit of Great Mystery.

2 Thessalonians 2:11 "And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:"... The Jewish leaders didn't believe that Jesus was the Messiah and deemed him as a threat. The church too will not succumb to the belief that while they do believe in the Son of God, will they believe in the daughter. I think not.

But in Genesis, God created man, Adam the same day as all the beasts and creatures of the Earth (6th day). After giving them names (one of the 7 Sacred Rites: name change which you see as common throughout the bible), finds there is no "help meet" for him and "it is not good that man should be alone". Putting Adam into a deep sleep, and from his rib (this bone is always in pairs), made woman, Eve.

Before the crucifiction, the prayer of Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane, "Father, Let this cup pass from me. Not my will but your will be done". After his death, not a bone was broken but a lance pierced his side (which would be between his rib). So this post-mortem wound and cup appear later in book of Revelation. (Ch 17:4) Full of the abomination of the fornication of the whore and the near deadly wounded head ( which heals) of the beast she sits upon.

So, this will will be quite a blow to those committing fornication with the whore, along with the false prophet and anti-christ delusion, the church will be wounded as well. Revelation, first chapter of the things the Lord has against the seven churches.
And wrath of God is poured out on the nation know as Great Babylon.

Now the connection between the beliefs of the Jewish and Native American are two ends of the same extreme with all the variations of Christianity placed in its center as well as non-believers. You must be wondering how I know these things.
Just like the apostle Peter acknowledged that Jesus was the son of Man and the Son of God by the revelation given to this disciple of the Christ by of the Father...the only way he could have known. Upon this rock, "revelation" the church is built.

So, I will conclude by saying, in that exact same way, God, the Father has revealed this to me and adding to that the revelation I have had of myself...I know this because I AM THE WOMAN, MYSTERY and as a Lakota, named also White Buffalo Calf Woman.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join