It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Seeing Stars!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: moren
i see something like that too. i dont think its anything special, it sounds more like what Stormdancer777 said. my thing i get anytime of the day is dots that look like stars and what i think look likes clear worms. ive never been to a doctor about it,but after experimenting i noticed it was in my right eye.

This is a perfect description of 'floaters'; it's coagulated protein in the otherwise clear eye fluid. You get them as you get older; sometimes they float out of view, other times they're right in the way.

I've had them for several years now, they're more easily noticed in high light conditions.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Could it be glow in the dark paint? Could you try to get someone else to see if they see them there also?

I see shimmery bright stars a few times a year since I was 10 usually if I stand up too quickly but they don't stay still and I see them in the day so I don't think it could be anything like that.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: grayeagle

Han Kola !

Lakota Star Mapping/Archeoastronomy (Book)

The Sacred Black Hills, the tipi, the reflection of what is above/below --- the shape of a vortex (hourglass).

Pleiades, Orion's Belt...

Keep searching...the truth is out there.
I can help, stick with me.

And the eagle flies with the dove

edit on 6-11-2014 by RedDorothy because: Reassurance

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Could it be something as simple as a reflection from an glass/mirrored object in the room...try tracing the light source back by blocking it with your hand close up then move backwards until you find the source.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   
signalfire i heard that was what it was called too, i got curious one day to see if i was really seeing it and then tried looking at it out of either eye i dont see it in my left eye just my right. i already know its nothing supernatural
edit on 6-11-2014 by moren because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: moren

quit giving the op a star map your going to bias them. lets see what they/he/she? say first about that before you map it out for them

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: signalfire

I have recently seen an opthamologist. I use eye drops several times a day and a night time ointment for hydration. He found no other conditions that might affect my vision. I think if it were vision connected that I would see it in the light as well as all the time.
I appreciate all the responses and concerns. I am not overly concerned but find it very curious. I shall continue to update as things continue.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

I tried blocking to see if there was a light source but they continued to exist. These are not bright flashes. These stay put until I turn on the light. I see them with both eyes. They don't appear to shift position, they are not fuzzy, They appear on different walls and in different places in the house.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I too have had floaters but these are not floaters because they don't float. I don't see them in high light situations I only see them at night.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I am not given to any particular bent but am remaining open to truth. Whether it is super natural or not I don't know. I will update if I have any additional experiences..

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: grayeagle

I have recently seen an opthamologist. I use eye drops several times a day and a night time ointment for hydration. He found no other conditions that might affect my vision. I think if it were vision connected that I would see it in the light as well as all the time.
I appreciate all the responses and concerns. I am not overly concerned but find it very curious. I shall continue to update as things continue.

Sounds like an ocular migraine, they have no pain symptoms just visual

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
When I got my little retinal detachment in my left eye a few years back, I saw what looked like Christmas tree lights floating above and to my left. Blue, gold and red. And in the same little group.

It was what they call a 'buckle tear'. It scarred up by itself and I didn't need to have it lasered.

But with vitreous detachments and retinal detachments, it's not unusual to see little floaty lights just like you describe.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I read your posts and OP... where you were napping, awoke, then turned out the lamp...

grayeagle posts:

a reply to: Soloprotocol
I tried blocking to see if there was a light source but they continued to exist. These are not bright flashes. These stay put until I turn on the light. I see them with both eyes. They don't appear to shift position, they are not fuzzy, They appear on different walls and in different places in the house.

I too have had floaters but these are not floaters because they don't float. I don't see them in high light situations I only see them at night.

I am not given to any particular bent but am remaining open to truth. Whether it is super natural or not I don't know. I will update if I have any additional experiences..

my theory is that the 'stars' or Orbs are akin to Floaters, as the pattern is maintained even if on different wall or locations but always in less than daylight situation

perhaps your mind's eye is still in that Delta state or Alpha state and internally projects that 7 or more orb of light pattern in a diminished light environment...

your mind seems to have impressed your semi-awake mind to the normally unseen floater pattern to-be-recognized only in a dim light situation or when your brain activity is in a particular resonance ~Alpha or Delta state for examples~

I am from the Lithuanian tribe/peoples, heritage...most likely would have been a shaman if I hadn't been sent to America at 2 years old
as over there is a underground community who are not outwardly Roman Catholic but follow the old pagan era traditions
edit on th30141529143306302014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I second the recommendation about getting checked out for a medical issue first before jumping off to believing it is something else. Seeing stars (and not like the "whoa I got up too fast" type of stars) can be a symptom of aura, which can be an indicator of something going wrong with the brain. I see stars of this sort as well and like you, they are always in the same spots. The difference, however, is that I know that mine are indicator of a problem in my brain and not something miraculous.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteAlice

If you carefully read my responses you will see that what I am experiencing is different than some of the conditions reported. The first time I saw it was before I saw my opthamologist who gave me a clean bill of health. I don't know what it is and and since I am alone when I see them there is no real way for anyone else to determine what they are. I appreciate everyone's encouragement to see a doctor and opthamologist, which I have done.

All I can do is see if it happens again and to try and document the event as best I can. Peace

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
try getting a black light and see if were you saw them before glows from it. one apartment i lived in had glow in the dark stars on the ceiling. the problem i had was there was no stickers, not even stickers painted over. and the paint was all the same shade of white. the only thing i could come up with was glow in the dark paint that got painted over with a thin enough coat of paint to make it all one color but still could glow.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: cancerslug

I will try and see if that is the issue. I still don't see how that could be because if I turn off the light I should see the stars again. Oh, well, I love life's little mysteries.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I second getting a ophthalmologist too check your eyes out, I have been having a lot of eye issues lately and I asked my ophthalmologist about the floaters I always see and weird patterns and stars aswell because I was starting to think it was a bit strange and he said its very common for people to see floaters and the bit that shocked me was its even more common with younger people, (im 23) I have been dealing with it for a good 10 years now although its worse lately but I keep getting a eye ulcer and have only 1 good eye the other is just blurry (the one that gets ulcers)..

Another medical issue that causes seeing stars is high blood pressure but you were just thoroughly checked by your doctor im pretty sure if you had high blood pressure that certainly would have come up.

Does sound interesting though if your eyes are in good health after a check! I have heard a lot of things but I haven't heard anything quite like that! is it like flying orbs then? I have heard of that and it is easy to explain orbs as stars.

I hope that you find answers too this soon!

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Shana91aus

I have been seen by my doctor and opthamologist and have been given a clean bill of health. If it was vision related then I should still see the stars after I put my hand in front of the images. but they disappear when I hold my hand over them. They are not orbs nor are they like the stars in the sky. They are blue colored 2D representations of stars. What do your stars look like? I have thoroughly studied the three walls where I have seen them and they don't seem to respond to any light, including a black light.
I will try to draw what I have seen and post to this thread.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

And the opthamalogist gave my eyes a clean bill of health. Aura symptoms seeing lights can be a form of migraine, partial seizure, and a whole lot of things. I call some of these lights stars because that's what they look like (not the traditional I got up too fast faint ones but brilliant to the extent that they cause an after image). For me, my eyes are perfect. I don't even need reading glasses but that is because the problem lies in a dysfunction of my visual cortex's ability to process.

The clear worms are floaters, btw. Those can happen with aging. Those are not nearly as relevant as the stars, which could be indicator of something as mild as a migraine to a lot worse.

ive never been to a doctor about it,but after experimenting i noticed it was in my right eye.

You also said this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join