It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quadruple Amputee On The Run, Police Caution He's Armed And Dangerous

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
You'll have to excuse the gallows humor by way of the puns in the title but this is probably a once in a lifetime news story. These days, running my own super awesome news aggregator, I see a lot of bizarre news items per day. Yet, some things still leave me shaking my head...

From Gawker:

Authorities in Florida are searching for a quadruple amputee who's been on the run since Tuesday, when police discovered the bodies of both of his parents.

Sean Petrozzino, 30, reportedly lost his legs, hands and parts of his arms to bacterial meningitis. He's currently a "person of interest" and not an official suspect in the double murder, but police did caution he's armed with a gun.

According to NY Daily News, Mr. Petrozzino had moved into his parent's home after separating from his wife a week prior amid financial troubles. His father worked at Disney World and his mother was an elementary school teacher. Their bodies were discovered Tuesday after his mother didn't show up for school. There's no indication of the motive. He's believed to have taken off in his dad's red Camry and the last sighting of him was from a camera at an ATM.
edit on 2014-11-5 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Im tellin ya...only in florida.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
They must've corrected the article... it says triple amputee with one partial hand. Is it enough of a hand to use a gun? Who knows? Cocking a round into the chamber would be difficult, it seems, unless its one of those special double action guns. Reloading would seem to be a pain, but not impossible.

Strange story indeed.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
ARMED and on the RUN?

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
They must've corrected the article... it says triple amputee with one partial hand. Is it enough of a hand to use a gun? Who knows? Cocking a round into the chamber would be difficult, it seems, unless its one of those special double action guns. Reloading would seem to be a pain, but not impossible.

Strange story indeed.

The gunslinger did it with a partial hand...but he had both his legs and his other hand...and he's not real. What a truly odd story.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
No arms, no legs but...

Armed and running?

Reminds me of an old joke: What Do you call a man with no arms, no legs and floating in the lake?

....Bob!

Can't make this stuff up...

Peace

edit on 5-11-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
LMAO !

It reminded me of this news article :

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Next week:

Florida man murders police with exploding prosthetic hand...

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Can you imagine the look of confusion on the cops face when they move in to arrest the guy. I can just see it, Police, handcuffs at the ready, looking at each other saying, WTF.

Such is the training or modern Police.

How silly do they seem. Are all of these public information bulletins put out by a machine pretending to be smart or do they really have Police that are just so dumb they can't see the stupidity the way the bulletin has been worded.

And if you wish to suggest that they have a sense of humor, then think how unprofessional this is in the circumstances.

Whatever way you look at it, it simply brings the Police Force into disrepute.

P

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Or he held the gun in hs mouth. Quadruble amputee with no teeth on the run.
Crazy

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

How long does this guy think he's realistically going to be able to remain on the run? Honestly, quadruple amputees are a very very small segment of society.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
What's he going to do? Spit bullets at them?
Good ol' Florida. The dong of America.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Star and Flag!

If he isn't found to be h-armless in regards to the double murder of his parents, then he won't have a leg to stand on in court!

I wonder if he has lost his mind

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
Can you imagine the look of confusion on the cops face when they move in to arrest the guy. I can just see it, Police, handcuffs at the ready, looking at each other saying, WTF.

How silly do they seem. Are all of these public information bulletins put out by a machine pretending to be smart or do they really have Police that are just so dumb they can't see the stupidity the way the bulletin has been worded.

And if you wish to suggest that they have a sense of humor, then think how unprofessional this is in the circumstances.

P

Don't worry, police don't actually arrest anymore, they execute on the spot.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: WP4YT

originally posted by: pheonix358

P

They probably will say, "he refused to put his hands up when ordered."

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: WP4YT

"Your Honor, I feared for my life. He could easily have bitten my ankles and when I fell over, he may have bitten my throat out. That is why I fired four shots. And before someone asks why I had to kill him, well, there was only the torso to aim for."

P

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Four shots? It's been years since I heard of a cop firing less than 8!

EDIT:

Also, this guy is ALL center of mass.
edit on 2014-11-5 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Did you even read the original article? If not go ahead and do it. There is a picture of the guy standing on his own at an ATM in which he apparently used.

So "armed" and "on the run" absolutely applies in this situation.

But please don't let me stop you from your cop insulting circle jerk.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Nobody else is wondering how he took off with his dad's car?

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Lol a little - there's pretty much got to be an accomplice.

Definitely can't make this stuff up - but some of it smells of inconsistency.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join