It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PART 1a - The True Identity of Mankind - Seek, Find, then Adjust by Necessity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

The Virgin of the World

PART Ia - What Moses knew from the antiquity that produced him. El is Elohim (Father). Ruach Elohim is (Mother). Yahweh is then outlined as one of many Lords in the universe. This is the story before humanity when the Sons of God sang with the Morning Stars.

Job 38

"Where were you when I laid the foundations of the Earth...when the morning stars sang together and all the sons of Elohim shouted for Joy?"

It is necessary, then, that all nature should be adorned and completed by that which is above her, for this Order could not proceed from below to above.

Within the very first page of the Virgin of the World Fragment, Isis sets out to show her son Horus that all things are adorned from the higher dimensions down.

The supremacy of the greater mysteries over the lesser is imperative.

Here, we glean a clue as to what the Mysteries were all about. The greater mysteries are those involving the order of Heaven above, while the lesser Mysteries inform us of the nature of the material world below. In relation, the fragment eventually tells us why we were incorporated into bodies and who we are in relation.

Celestial order reigns over terrestrial order, as being absolutely determined, and inaccessible to the idea of death. Wherefore, the things below lament, being filled with fear before the marvelous beauty and eternal permanence of the heavenly world. For, indeed, a spectacle worthy of contemplation and desire were these magnificences of heaven, revelations of the God as yet unknown...

Here, Isis is telling Horus that nature reveals the mystery of God.

PURPOSE: He breathed into the Gods the enthusiasm of love, and poured into their mind the splendour which His bosom contained, that they might first be inspired with the will to seek, next with the desire to find, and lastly with the power to readjust.

Three goals: Seek, Find, then Adjust by what you find.

Now, my wondrous child Horos, all this could not happen among mortals, for as YET THEY DID NOT EXIST; but it took place in the universal Soul in sympathy with the mysteries of heaven. This was Hermes, the Kosmic Thought. He beheld the universe of things, and having seen, he understood, and having understood, he had the power to manifest and to reveal. That which he thought, he wrote; that which he wrote, he in great part concealed, wisely silent, and speaking by turns, so that while the world should last, these things might be sought.

In order, humanity seeks, finds and then readjusts by what is found. We have seen this progression throughout history. Each age of man has seen a greater understanding of the world God created. By the fruit of knowledge, we read nature. Confucius said, "I hear and I forget. I seen and I learn. I do and I understand." Doing is the point of being an artificial creation of consciousness gaining sentience.

It is not fitting, O my Son, that this recital be left incomplete; thou must be informed of the words of Hermes when he laid down his books. "O sacred books," he said, "of the Immortals, ye in whose pages my hand has recorded the REMEDIES by which incorruptibility is conferred, remain for ever beyond the reach of destruction and decay, invisible and concealed from all who frequent these regions, until the day shall come in which the ancient heaven shall bring forth instruments worthy of you, whom the Creator shall call souls."

Here, the immortals are awaiting souls to inhabit. As the story progresses, the meaning of involution into a soul becomes clear.

And Nature, O my Son, was barren until the hour in which those who are ORDAINED TO SURVEY the heavens, advancing towards God, the King of all things, deplored the general inertia, and affirmed the necessity of setting forth the universe. No other than Himself could accomplish this work.

In other words, no other than God could set the universe into motion and none other than God Himself can know why it was a necessity. There was a greater purpose.

"We pray Thee," said they, "to consider that which already is, and that which is necessary for the future."

Here, a prayer is that we Seek, Find, the readjust. Why? An entire universe is necessary for raising God's children. We must survey the heavens from one end to the other. It is our task. Only then, can we see the greater work.

At these words, the God smiled benignant, and commanded Nature to exist. And, issuing with His voice, the FEMININE came forth in her perfect beauty.

At this point, it is necessary to quote Moses:

"1 In the beginning [TIME] Elohim [FATHER] created heaven [SPACE] and earth [MATTER].

2 The earth [MATTER] was formless and empty, and darkness covered the deep water [HIGH STATE OF ORDER, LOW ENTROPY]. The Ruach [FEMININE] Elohim [ASPECT OF GOD] was hovering over the water."

Ruach Elohim is the Mother, while Elohim is the Father. Together, they comprise the image of God, BOTH Male and Female.

The Gods with amaze beheld this marvel. And the great Ancestor, pouring out for Nature an elixir, commanded her to be fruitful; and forthwith, penetrating the universe with His glance, He cried, "Let heavens be the plenitude of all things, and of the air, and of the ether." God spake, and it was done. But Nature, communing with herself, understood that she might not transgress the commandment of the Father (ELOHIM), and, uniting herself to Labour, she produced a most beautiful daughter, whom she called Invention, and to whom God accorded being."

Head back a few quotes. Who is the Mother of Invention? Necessity. Seek, Find, then Adjust.

And having differentiated created forms, He filled them with mysteries, and gave the command of them to invention. Then, not willing that the upper world should be inactive, He saw fit to fill it with spirits, in order that no region should remain in immobility and inertia; and in the accomplishment of His work He used His sacred art. For, taking of Himself such essence as was necessary, and mingling with it an intellectual flame, He combined with these other materials by unknown ways. And having achieved by secret formulas the union of these principles, He endowed with motion the universal combination. Gradually, in the midst of the protoplasm, glittered a substance more subtle, purer, more limpid, than the elements from which it was generated. It was transparent, and the Artist alone perceived it. Soon, it attained its perfection, being neither melted by the fire, no chilled by the breath, but possessing the stability of a special combination, and having its proper type and constitution. He bestowed on it a happy name, and according to the similitude of its energies, He called it Self-Consciousness.

Here, we have the protoplasm of the Conscious Soul created. From this substance, all living and animated things would be sown into nature. Why? Seek, Find and Adjust. Necessity creates invention. Apart from need, no growth could take place. The universe was initiated by one Father God. We can see that he was immortal and had a high degree of technology. From this technology, an entire hologram was created from energy, but more than this, the universe is a true reality filled with a multiplicity of parts, hidden mysteries and elements to help consciousness grow toward a goal.

I hope you have enjoyed part 1a. I will post part 1b soon.
edit on 5-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
So you acknowledge that other religions/mythologies contain truth within their stories and metaphors?

All religions have some form of truth within them, they wouldn't survive very long without it. Any mythological god has a story that mirrors life in some way or another, only explained in allegory and metaphor.

Isis is Mary, Horus is Jesus, and Osiris is Jesus' Father. They all tell the same story (the one unfolding right now), only in different ways with different characters and settings.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

So you acknowledge that other religions/mythologies contain truth within their stories and metaphors?

Religion is serving others. Religare means to tie / bind. It literally means to read over again. What are you binding as you read over the Word? The animal nature, which is to take. Giving is the development of pathos, reflected in our willingness to suffer for others rather than taking for self. Every mystery simply points to this pathway back to God, or binding the corpus (body) again back to ONE unity.

No need to define religion A vs. religion B. If it points you back again to the Father (Strong House), then you might as well call physics religion. It points back to the strong force in nature over the weak. Invariant symmetry is simply God the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. Translational symmetry is what is produced from inertial motion (volution), just as the document states. What is being bound in this case? What does it mean to return back to the symmetry (corpus)?

Matthew 18:18 “Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”

Gathering together two (male / female), or three (family) in unity means God is there. Gathering in the name of the Father is binding.

What does a church do? They bring believers together to plan giving and to worship God. We read over the word and practice ritual that reminds us of the true nature of reality. Baptism is involution and evolution. Rising to new life means binding the symmetry back again from broken symmetry.

edit on 5-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

What does a church do? They bring believers together to plan giving and to worship God. We read over the word and practice ritual that reminds us of the true nature of reality. Baptism is involution and evolution. Rising to new life means binding the symmetry back again from broken symmetry.

Believers in what though? You'd be hard pressed to find a church-going Christian who believes the same as you, if not impossible. How do these rituals remind the average believer about the workings of reality? They have a completely different view on things than you or I.

What actually happens? These rituals are put in place to hide the meaning behind them, replace the true meaning if you will. The vast majority (if not all) of believers have no idea about the meaning behind these rituals, they perform them with the wrong context in mind, thinking they are literal representations when in fact they are metaphor for greater truth.

Church is not there to remind people of the workings of reality, it is there to make them forget by putting a false idol (ritual) in the place of the real thing. These rituals CAN remind you of the reality of things, but that's only if you're on the outside looking in, but that wasn't their true purpose, only a "side effect". These rituals are put in place to keep believers on the conveyor belt, not to lead them back to the truth.
edit on 11/6/2014 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Religion is serving others. Religare means to tie / bind. It literally means to read over again. What are you binding as you read over the Word? The animal nature, which is to take. Giving is the development of pathos, reflected in our willingness to suffer for others rather than taking for self. Every mystery simply points to this pathway back to God, or binding the corpus (body) again back to ONE unity.

that is what frightens me. how dare we make a single comment about Obama being a dictator or the middle east oppressing their citizens when we gather weekly to adore and praise the biggest dictator of them all. there is no democracy in heaven so why are we committing corporeal sacrifice to get into it? I don't see anyone begging to get into cuba or korea. I don't see anyone insisting that we rejoin the united kingdom as property of the English monarchy. because apparently, freedom and liberty and civil rights and independence are all perfectly valid virtues in life but not the afterlife. do we get to vote on who is god? do we get a voice in who leads us and how they manage our lives? do we get to decide ANYTHING except "you are my master" or "no thanks i'd rather fry"? how does anyone look at a dude who sat by and watched as six million jews were massacred and think gee, id like to see that guy in complete control of my life. theres no way he would allow me to come to harm. but that's what your whole suffering gig is about right? we are supposed to suffer because that means we wont have a reason to question the efficacy of a god who does all the good of a dead fish. we expect suffering and so we don't really care what he does to us as long as we are saved. what a freakin crock.

edit on 6-11-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
It is likely that the names you fing contridicting one another are just the same people but copied in different places. they likely look the same and could only be known by actions. I found a tree that explains this but i get the feeling soon they will be plucked up by the roots when the two sides become one again. I know all these beings you speak of from visions and can see the stark difference but they all operate from a place they think is love. It is all a mental game one plays to test bonds. Take gilgamesh for example through visions i saw that the bull was just doing his job of getting people outta here when there time was up. death is the door and when one is ready they seek it. the man in the city that was killing folks was just doing so to provoke god into sending him a fellow worrior that was eaqual so they could turn together and kill the bull. he knew that when god sends a copy of himself it comes from alternating sides of god's mind and the next to be sent would be of like mind as the leader killing folks. in other words they would get along. many of the people in the town knew of the false anger being projected to trick god and gave members of their own family to be falsly slaughtered by the leader. They done all this because they were afraid of death. Who is to blame givin what i say is true?

new topics

top topics

join