It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The price of a slave... as determined by official ISIS price list

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Well here is a new story about the depravity of the Islamic State.

A 'price list' for Yazidi and Christian women and child slaves abducted by ISIS militants as spoils of war has been unveiled.The terror organisation recently boasted of enslaving women from the Iraqi ethnic minority. According to the document, obtained by websiteIraqinews.com, just £27 will fetch a Yazidi or Christian woman aged between 40 and 50.Chillingly, a child between one and nine will fetch four times that.

I'm absolutely disgusted by this news. I first read it on the Daily Mail website which is my least favourite newspaper but other papers are picking it up too.

A group raising awareness of ISIS' persecution of women in the vast swathes of the Middle East under its control said the woman had contacted Kurdish peshmerga fighters by telephone to plead for the brothel to be bombed to put the women held as sex slaves out of their misery. She allegedly told the fighters she had been raped so frequently that she could no longer use the toilet, adding the ordeal has been so harrowing that she plans to commit suicide even if freed. 

I didn't support the last war in Iraq and we could argue until the cows come home that all of this Is Americas fault but these people are less than animals and need dealing with sooner rather than later.

ATS has gone fairly quiet about ISIS recently but I think it is the most pressing issue of the world today.

There is a video of the slave auction which I am yet to watch because it sickens me so much...

Source 1

B etter source. The Independent

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
~108 pounds will buy you a child between 1 and 9? Damn I need to throw up. You can practically raise that child to do your bidding 24/7, literally brainwashing them and putting you in 100% total control over their every action and reaction. No one should have that power over a child! Imagine the things they will grow up to become, the things they will be forced -- no, not even, because by the time they reach the age where they know what they are doing their brains would have been psychologically wired to love doing it. Think I'm going to be sick.

I hope you've never seen what happens to child who has been born to such a life. I have seen many. It's not something you would wish onto anyone or anything. No one should be forced to do the things they'll be forced to do.
edit on 5-11-2014 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I don't even know what to say to this.

We all should have known this was happening. It's been happening in the ME under the rug forever.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This is why we can't stomp this terrorism out. This is how they raise their own children and this is how they raise the slave children. They know nothing but what has been pounded into their brains from birth. To wipe this out will take many generations to come. It's disturbing to say the least but it's not shocking.

Disgusting behavior by disgusting individuals. I have no pity in my heart for people who harm children in any way whatsoever.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
deleted. pretty sure I would be misunderstood
edit on 5-11-2014 by InvisibleOwl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
So the SLAVES are making SLAVES out of SLAVES? Honestly I'm getting so sick of this asinine bullsh$t aren't you?

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
This is a story that I hope has just been fabricated in order to garner support for more war in the ME.

This is just beyond disgusting! It's abhorrent!

If it's true, it just makes me sad that being a human gives me something in common with this sort of scum.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

My kneejerk reaction is that this is deplorable. It's the right one, of course. It's disgusting. Worse than that, is that at least to me, it's expected.

You see, none of this is really about Islam, is it? It's more about power, and control over others. Call them Muslim if you wish, but they're really just a gang of thugs.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: mr10k

Prince Charles has asked ISIS nicely to stop this kind of thing, so you should rest easy because I am sure ISIS will see the flaw in their logic, having been reminded of it by a figurehead with large ears, and cease this behaviour right away.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Been happening this way since the 7th century. Nothing new where Islam is concerned.

Muhammad’s atrocity against the Qurayza Jews

Slave-girls as sexual property in the Quran

Where the Quran is taught, the practice will be repeated. Look at the tens of thousands of British girls in Islamic sexual slavery. The MSM was forced to cover it this year but many have known for decades, they were ignored and suppressed because the truth didn't support the PC dogma.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Check this quote out.

"Why are you Spartan women the only ones who can rule men?" "Because we are also the only ones who give birth to men." Gorgo, Queen of Sparta

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
When Ross Kemp was in South America not too long ago he could of bought a child for $50 USD, directly from their parents. A lot of the conflict diamonds coming out of Africa are all slave workers, digging with a gun to their head. Even is super rich Dubai a lot of immigrant workers never got paid and ended stuck with debts as they tried to make a living for themselves. Even here is Australia there is mining, sex and other workers being exploited and mistreated every day.

Slavery and human trafficking is a global problem. Generally it is more pronounced in the poorer and war torn communities as exploitation is easier to achieve. But it does go everywhere.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
So the SLAVES are making SLAVES out of SLAVES? Honestly I'm getting so sick of this asinine bullsh$t aren't you?

I'm confused by some of the posts responding to this. This isn't the slaves making slaves, the territories taken over, for example in Syria, the city was one of the most modern and free cities, women dressed as they pleased, and these people are like us, not willing to submit, but have been taken over by terrorists and the world has stood around and done nothing.

And these grotesque primitive terrorists funded by the West, are not claiming women and children and infants as spoils of war and selling, raping, sexually mutilating them.

Its quite clear.

Its not about these free citizens who were violently oppressed just recently willingly being slaves. Or selling their children off. These areas taken were the freest ones.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

No, it really happened and probably is to this day in Raqqa.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Your post is so true and makes me want to cry. So many people are completely ignorant to how life was in Syria a few years ago.

It wasn't a hell hole, it was a decent middle eastern country.

So much ignorance...

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

its stuff like this that makes me sure that anyone returning from Syria having left to join IS deserves a speedy trial and execution.

There is no justification for this behaviour ever.
kill every last one and stick their heads on spikes along the passport desks.

edit on 17pSat, 29 Apr 2017 11:56:17 -050020172017-04-29T11:56:17-05:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: stoopid phone

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
wow £27 !
can you send me two females?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
This is absolutely disgusting. This is a whole new level of sick and twisted. And there are actually people in this country who want to being these animals here? WHY??? Do you really think they will suddenly change into decent law abiding citizens who will meet our societies expectations? We ignore these animals and we are the bad guys for not getting involved. We try to kill these animals and we are the bad guys for interfering. I just don't get it. Has everything been politicized so much that we cant even agree on how to deal with scum who habitually rape children? NO political party is worth ignoring this kind of savagery. And if you hide behind your politics to ignore or allow this - you deserve the same fate.

join