It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Aliens Who Made The Pyramids Will Return In 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Did you even read the article? It made mention of a video recorded by a Dr. Hyutka (sp?), the video was eventually aired on FOX as some sort of Live Opening of The Tomb of the Osiris, and it was nothing more than a scratch yer head and laugh fest, much like other FOX noteworthy programs (Did We Land on the Moon, and the Alien Autopsy Footage).

Carbon dating has been inacurate by a small percent and what in the pyramid did they carbon date? The pyramid itslef (giza) is nearly 5000 years old and may have emplored 10000 year old stones. There is still no hard evidence to claim that the pyramids were built by anyone other than the Egyptians.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkLuitzen
yeah but maybe they are build by a human civilisation destroyed by a nuclear war as has been said by some people.

but... no matter still going for the stargate theory

Ok, so where in the hell is the radiation evidence at?

Oh, and work on your spelling...

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 06:03 AM
link   
yer the stargate theory sound pretty down to earth compared to another theroy i hered somewhere about how stonehenge was a landing platform for royalty of an "Alien" spacecraft, ive lost the website now but if i find it again im shure u will all enjoy reading it
but neway, it says that the film that was made underneith the pyramids is due to be releases at the end of this century, but isnt a century 100years?

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 06:07 AM
link   
and Frosty it doesnt really say that Aliens built the pyramids does it, when you think aboout it, its really saying that humans are the aliens...

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I strongly believe we are not the first human civilisation on earth.
I believe we are a second or later reincernation of the human civilisation.
one that reappeared after a great mishap occured. so what I say is
that humans may yet have build the piramides ect but it were the human civililisation before us. we are the ones which had to build up civilisation from bottum up after a disaster or war had happen't .
it does not have to be nuclear war but as destructive as it with weapons more powerfull but with the lack of nuclear radiation and fall out.
all theory but I can't rule this one out because lack of evidence which can say that I am wrong about this.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I personally am starting to believe the whole sumerian theory, but it would have been very possible for people of the time to build pyramids. As far the radiation aspect there is some geological evidence and irradiated ground water etc. in the dead sea area that indicates someone nuked something a long time ago

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Wow, everythings going off in 2012.

1. We wipe ourselves out with nukes

2. NWO comes to power

3. End of Miyan calender (obviously means the end of the world then)

4. A massive event which will change the world......... David Icke gets a proper job

5. NWO knocked from power (apperantly we're all already in it :puz

6. Anti-christ sticks his head up

7. We all get wiped out by aliens

And new at 8. Aliens who built the pyramids show up.

Better clear my diary

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by shorty

2. NWO comes to power

4. A massive event which will change the world......... David Icke gets a proper job

Better clear my diary

I certainly agree that this 2012 business is this century's Y2K (everyone latching onto a buzzword and ignoring the obvious). This 'changing of the guard' in the Universe has happened before and will happen again. Just because we are around to see it this time doesn't mean it's going to signal anything significant (like changing our DNA because of an astronomical event
).

Despite this, it is hard to discount the fact that things just don't add up in the past. Were we the ancient's prison like Australia -- were aliens sent here with limited tech and tried to rebuild? Did we wipe ourselves out at some point only to repeat a near cyclical cycle? Who knows...

Regardless some of it is compelling. www.s8int.com...

Besides, this is pretty hardcore:

Gurkha,
flying a swift and powerful vimana
hurled a single projectile
Charged with all the power of the Universe.
An incandescent column of smoke and flame
As bright as the thousand suns
Rose in all its splendour...
a perpendicular explosion
with its billowing smoke clouds...
...the cloud of smoke
rising after its first explosion
formed into expanding round circles
like the opening of giant parasols...
..it was an unknown weapon,
An iron thunderbolt,
A gigantic messenger of death,
Which reduced to ashes
The entire race of the Vrishnis and the Andhakas.
...The corpses were so burned
As to be unrecognizable.
The hair and nails fell out;

[edit on 11-12-2004 by irleetarded]

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
MarkLuitzen, do not contradict yourself. You said the stargate theory derives from a "nuclear war". Well, a nuclear war would leave radiation would it not.

There is also next to no proof or evidence that the pyramids could not have been built by the egyptians. Naked Science did a great program on another ancient structure that many believe couldn't have been built by people at the time stated by most historians, StoneHenge. Using the same ancient boats and methods of aquiring and quarying the rock, they proved beyond a resonable doubt that the ancients did indeed build stonehenge. Now, stonehenge isn't no Giza, but I couldn't imagine with more man power it being too much more difficult. There is so little proof that we are hybrid aliens.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012timofy
A document i found at this website says that the pyramids of giza were made by a single "Parent" civilisation which appeared all around the world and created all reigions. It also says that they built a huge complex under the pyramids that holds ancient artifacts of previous civilisations that have lived on earth aswell, but failed to survive the last "cataclysm" of their return, what could be this cataclysm and what could we expect, i think from what it says... the return could be to give humanity a great advancement in technology... soo great that other civilisations destroyed themselves using it. I just want to know what other peoples views are on this.

..yeah...
and the guy who stole my driver's manual will be with 'em, along with the yeti, four hobbits, three flamingos, and a giant beaver. c'mon, dude, the slogan of this site is DENY IGNORANCE. look around you.
if the aliens built the pyramids.. thne who built the aliens? the bigger pyramids? the bigger aliens? its garbage can theory. but seriously, do you have any real, conclusive proof? no? didn't think so.

[edit on 11-12-2004 by satchbfoot]

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Very interesting link there irleetarded,.......very interesting indeed

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 03:55 AM
link   
actually frosty, alien hybrids are talked about here where some tribe in asia have been "crossbreeded" with some race of aliens for hundreds of years... i dont know, this link sounds more like a story rather than factual documents.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by shorty

2. NWO comes to power

Better clear my diary

Does this mean that I shouldn't worry about how to pay for my daughter's student loans?

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 06:42 AM
link   
interesting theory FallenFromTheTree, where did u get that from? and wot u mean "apparently were already in it"??

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   
IF......

this were all really about to happen, just think what it would be like to forget about
our debts, the Credit Bureau. the IRS, Federal and State taxes, Mortgage, Car and Student Loan payments etc.

This means that starting now or in 2011, we could max out every available credit line
they would allow us to hold and never worry about making one single payment

This also means the the governments projections of the fall of social security in 2018
won't matter.

National and foreign debt won't matter.

All that will matter is how to survive.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
Bwahahaha, no, aliens did not build the pyramids. What links or sources do you have to corroborate these claims with any "actuall" evidence?

We have no actual proof as to who built the pyramids....none...all we do have is that the pharaohs that is "credited" with building them...did not, he had them repaired....meaning that they were so old during his control as Pharaoh...they needed repair. Yes I can give links...but not right now, I'm on my first cup of coffee before work...

EDITED to add this link to research thread on the pyramids
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12/12/2004 by LadyV]

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Yes coffee, food of the Gods!

From what I have read, apparently the Great Pyramid
was the original and the Pharos copied the design in the attempt
to elevate themselves to a higher level.

What bothers me is that SO MUCH has been lost, destroyed or hidden or yet to be
found about pre-Egyptian events in that region and elsewhere.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Well, considering the pyramids are located in ancient egypt with hieroglyphics found all around them, I think it's safe to asume that the ancient egypts built them.

www.harvard-magazine.com...
Who says the ancient egypts couldn't have possibly built the pyramids? www.egyptspyramids.com...
www.pbs.org...

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I did not say ALL the Pyramids

My point was that the latter and lesser pyramids were inspired by THE GREAT.

I can't help but feel that certain "truths" revealing the inferiority of the human race
in the grander scale of things have been hidden or destroyed.

Rome was certainly not all too pleased with any civilization claiming equality or superiority over them.

It would also stand to reason that the Vatican might want to keep a tight lid on any information that compromises their wealth and influence.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Since there are no angels or gods, I think your theory holds no merit.
I've done extensive testing of this theory, and I've come to the conclusion that no matter what I do, no one is going to intervene, except other humans.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join