It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voter fraud

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

What happened was the voters ousted the democrats with a margin that was greater than voter fraud could overcome. I think that they still couldn't overcome it in some races, though.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeisterFahrer
I also have a quick question. If Republicans won an election in a sweeping landslide in the middle of the forest, is it still Bush's fault?

That makes no sense and Bush was a disgrace to this Country, 911 was on his watch and changed the Country for the worse forever.. .Republican's will star anything that disses Dems. And stop, I'm a 35 year Independent.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Vrill

Let's take Mitch McConnell's race as an example for this "running to the hills". Congress veteran McConnell was being challenged by a 35 year old Democrat woman, Grimes and the tally for McConnell's win--as an entrenched encumbent--was this:

McConnell--55%
Grimes--43%

Incumbents generally win their re-election campaigns. As well, Kentucky has long been a red state but has recently been looking more like a potential swing state as the ratio of liberal to conservative has been shifting. Considering that Grimes received 43%, that actually isn't too bad of a loss, especially in a state that has had issues with voter suppression and intimidation.

www.salon.com...

Sending out a letter like that is just...dang! I'm honestly surprised that Grimes received 43% of the vote after that.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeisterFahrer
I also have a quick question. If Republicans won an election in a sweeping landslide in the middle of the forest, is it still Bush's fault?
You better believe. A destroyed economy, American lives lost, loss of individual freedoms (patriot act) and support for the rich. ALL BUSH!

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
" Voter fraud "

Hmmm.

Looks like the Democrats can't even do that right anymore either.

Failure are piling up.

I wonder if the i.d. laws had an effect?

Also wonder how much money was lost by Democrat money?

Would be interesting to see a profit/loss balance sheet comparison of each candidate, especially the losers.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Voter fraud will still happen and it's important to address. voter ID helps eliminate fraud. Saying voter ID is suppression is laughable to most people I know.

Suppression is best done with someone standing in front of a polling location with a club in all black,dark glasses and a black beret.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Can someone provide evidence for significant and threatening voter fraud? Everything I've read says it's negligible. I'd love to see some actual sourcing to these claims of rampant voter fraud.

That doesn't mean show me an instance of it. Show me an article that discusses the issue in aggregate.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Oh yeah ... I stopped bothering trying to reason with progressive liberals a long, long time ago. Very simple. If you're for killing pre-born kids, if you're for destroying marriage, if you're for insane spending that our kids will have to pay for, then you'll have no conscience bothering you about voter fraud. 

Voter ID is to voter suppression as a Drivers License is to Driver suppression .... omg!

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

From what I understand, low voter turn out by minorities is because;
A) It's a mid-term election
B) They are equally as disgusted with this administration

But by all means, please play the race card some more.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: GeisterFahrer

I still try to reason with right wing religious nutjobs. I never lose hope for a brighter future.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: GeisterFahrer

Hear that folks? Thirty percent of the electorate is a 'sweeping landslide!'

This is was another fine example of the establishment Democrats exposing their lack of spine and conviction.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join