It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hell On Earth. Have You Heard About HELL.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   
So whats with there being a hell on earth? There is indeed a hell. You can be in this, your body, alive on earth and enter hell. If you don't believe me well then your very naive and under prepared. Even the most prepared are unprepared.

So HELL on Earth. Your basically trapped in your body. Money can ease the suffering for some people. But not the most severest cases.

Most people will shake this off. What I have just said. I have lived in heaven as well. It was paradise. Then BOOM sucker. When you live in a paradise like condition which alot do you simply can't understand HELL.

You basically need first hand experience to comprehend HELL on earth. You should read the words hell on earth and move your body to be more prepared as if this was a new subject and that you know nothing about no matter how experienced you are.

Everyone is capable of a HELL experience in the flesh. Unfathomable suffering.

They don't think.

The leaders don't know.

Nobody knows.

Your all fools.

This power of hell holds a strong sway on our day to day runnings. It is a heavy burden that we carry.

This flesh has power to crucify yourself.

Perhaps you might understand the word crucifixion.

Flesh = Powers of Hell.

So Hell on Earth. What do you know about it? What preparations can be possibly made? There are things like diet exercise etc but alot of things require money.

You have just underestimated hell on earth.

People should be kind. Not resorting to evil.

But what a joke that is.

There is no power when you in Hell. There is no love.

I am 36 years old yet I am one of the oldest people on the planet. I have lived many lives. I am ancient of days. For I spent them in Hell. On Earth.

You have to of been there to understand. Many claim to understand perhaps. But no one quite gets it.

If I had the mind that I had before entering hell, after coming out of hell, man I would fly.

So what are people doing about this HELL that exists?

You've heard of the matrix? I've come to tell you about HELL.

Warnign Warning. Alert ALert. HELL. HELL. HELL.

You too could one day enter.

Post here about HELL. On Earth. (Not the afterlife). HEll HEll HEll.

I have da knowledge.

I'm here to pass it on.

How do you over turn HELL.

Hell hath no fury like Earth.

But woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has gone down to you! He is filled with fury....

Yep Hell on Earth.

Most don't know about Hell on Earth. Honestly people are very naive. They live in paradises so far removed from hell.

We play dumb sports that put people in Hell.

Reality is Hell hidden beneath paradise like heaven.

Old Age can be a Hell.

I have very little knowledge about hell I guess to actually tell you. But it exists. Each persons is individual and unique. Of course there are the lucky ones who never experience it.

Perhaps we surely fuel an eternal HELL in the afterlife with our sufferings here.

Hell on earth. It's real. Hell is real.

Something needs to be done.

To experience it you lose everything. Then your left unable to communicate. You can't crawl back to where you were. Your left in desolation.

A different system is needed to combat this hell.

Put forth some ideas based upon your understanding of the worst living actual HELL. For some one will realise it.

For some there is no escape except death.

It is the end of their lives.

How do we combat HELL itself?

We are fighting HELL. On Earth.

You must fight because one day it could be you in HELL.

Post your fight knowledge what you got.

HELL on EARTH POST.

Leeda

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: leeda

Buddy life is pain, this is nothing new. Short of you pointing out the exit doors to this Hell that you feel is our Earth may I suggest cheering up and making the best of this situation we call life. After all everyday is a gift it just depends on what we do with them.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I used to think there was just one "big hell" and one "big heaven" as the church would have us believe, but now I think there are lots of "little heavens" and "little hells" on the surface of this planet. For me "Little heavens" are those pearls where you can raise a family in safety away from crime, unemployed yoofs, political loonies trying to dictate how and where you live. "Little hells" are those hot coals where one or more of these have taken over.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   
"Your all fools."

Who you calling a fool fool?

I don't know what the HELL you are on but you need to lay off it.

Yea it's hell on earth but it used to be paradise. Human Race with the help of evil powers have turned this heaven into hell but it can be reversed again to paradise. People simply need to wake up and live life with love again.

Ashes to ashes dust 'till dust i will return to this crust

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I got through hell with the help of anti depressants and flirting with spanish nurses

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

"spanish nurses"

There you go Leeda. There's a little bit of heaven right there!

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   

I know the hell in the flesh... Dealing with chronic pain for the last decade. Listened to doctors and existed in an opiate haze for years. Now I'm still in pain but have my wits about me again after getting rid of the big pharma poison.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   
you need to be more vague

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
You need to woo sah Brother man. It's only hell if you make it hell. Dwelling on the negativity in your life doesn't create space for positivity...i learn that first hand...i was diagnosed as schizo-affective in 2010 and if I did continue to dwell on negativity I would probably not be around...but after sometime i learn to overcome that without the medication (risperdal and depakote). The only way to actually overcome and not run from it...
Someone mentioned hell on earth is created by humans and evil powers...i realized evil has no power except the power you believe it has...the devil is a excuse created by man to explain the evils people do chasing after the desires in their mind...

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I think most people have many hellish moments here on earth. We have to try to take one day at a time and hold onto hope, reach out to others and find that light at the end of the tunnel.

edit on 4-11-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Sometimes diversions help like surrounding yourself with good company, losing yourself in the pages of a good book or watching a good movie.

edit on 4-11-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Anyone who is in a position to post their philosophical brilliance to the internet knows absolutely nothing about hell. There are many, many people on this planet that truly DO know what hell is but no one here comes close.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Perhaps we surely fuel an eternal HELL in the afterlife with our sufferings here.

Nah, stick to your first premise, this is Hell.

Religion uses the idea of an eternal Hell after death as a measure to control people and keep them "in the fold".
An eternal hell where God allows people to suffer for ever makes Hitler look like a boy scout in comparison. God does not keep an eternal torture chamber.

I know what hell is. Its right here. Mans inhumanity to man. The people that plead for us to think more positive are the ignorant ones that want to ignore the hell around us and or do nothing about it.

Those that are going through hell right now have no voice. Their cries have been been covered up, outshouted, explained away, dismised or outright denied.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Many of the ancient philosophers and men of knowledge considered humans to be at some middle ground in reality. Tiny in comparison to the world, and gigantic compared to the smallest visible particles. So we have the same idea with the human condition, with some things experienced as being good or pleasurable and others being bad and painful, and the person experiencing it somewhere between both extremes. Humans will look at the two extremes as polarities and consider one end of experience as heaven and the other end of experience as hell. Naturally humans consider good experiences rewards and bad ones punishments that are related to a person's actions and/or divine intervention.

In my opinion, the Judeo-Christian concept of heaven is the opposite of our earthly existence and that makes life on earth seem like hell. To what extremes do the heights of heaven or depths of hell go? Obviously heavenly pleasures and hellish pains can go to infinite extremes compared to our puny capacity for experiencing things. Anything on earth is a pale shadow of the reality that waits outside our mortal experiences.

edit on 4-11-2014 by MichiganSwampBuck because: typo

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
So, life here is Hell?

After death, you're likely to go to Hell??

Therefore the universe is Hell.

But God said it was very good.

Hell is a myth.

It basically means, if we look behind the bad translations, the grave.

The rest is pagan myth, bad translation, bad theology, and fiction (Dante, Milton, etc).

Life can be bad, but con't call it Hell on Earth.
edit on 4-11-2014 by Lazarus Short because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Post your fight knowledge what you got.

I fought by creating mind viruses which spread to others, kind of creating prophets.
I worked to understand the mechanisms of the minds and effects of manipulation and random influences to learn how to avoid keywords and combinations which trigger their resistance to talk to humans.
I ask people if they are ready to ignore or fight the system together when we have a decent chance and when the time would come I would notify all of them with the plan. I make people aware of how the world can exist, why helping others also helps themselves and how to improve their mind.

As we create hell by harming others, who are ourselves or will be, we are also the ones who have to create heaven.
Harm a billion humans in one life and you will live a billion lives in a worse condition.
Even if we have no future or parallel lives here, as time is infinite, something capable of keeping ones feeling here will exist again, even if in the same position as the same person. And what I cause will have an indirect effect on me again.
Hell is relative, it could always be made worse or better.
Be felt like paradise or like hell, or simply being undividedly what it is.

Freeing one area by fighting? It's always being reconquered in no time.
edit on 4-11-2014 by oneoneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Reading "your" when it should be "you're" is hell on eyes--especially when I'm supposed to be one of the morons.

You want out of hell, get off the computer and sit in/with nature for a bit. Unless there are mosquitoes. Then... kinda hell, yeah.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   
There's also real hells, and while life on Earth can be pretty hellish there is really no comparison between the two.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Is that a fact so what about sheol hebrew hades greek and gehenna the bottemless pit

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Saylesie17 Greek myth titens in tartorus

Thing is it aint a myth they are fallen angels in the lowest parts of hell, greeks worshiped them as gods but we know they were fallen angels. It was before christ so human beings were held in abrahams bossem and the other side for the unrepentent

Ill explain before christ humans have to wait so they are catogarised into 2 groups the unrepentant and the worthy hades and sheol same place but it was split, abrahams bossem was for the holy when christ died he went to them places for awhile, why did he do that, he went to get his people and he preached to the lost.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join