It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unconventional Flying Objects by Dr. Paul Hill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meteor_of_War
Did you know that one of NASA's greatest engineers wrote the best book ever written on UFOs? Dr. Paul Hill not only had sightings of his own, he was involved in early attempts to create aircraft that could perform like the UFOs he'd personally observed. I'm planning to pick up the book Unconventional Flying Objects to get the views of an honored scientist on this controversial subject.

This book supposedly contains the most remarkable UFO sightings ever recorded by a professional scientist. During his lifetime Dr. Paul Hill was not allowed to publish this by NASA. After his death, his daughter happened to find it in his effects. He was a distinguished, award winning engineer of the very highest caliber. Very simply, it gives the lie to the skeptics, NASA, and the Air Force when they claim that no leading aerospace scientist has ever seen a UFO. Not only did Dr. Hill see them, he believed that they were extraterrestrial craft and worked hard to backward engineer them.

forum.skill-club.com...

Now I'm looking to pick this up.
Seems to be a good on what the goverment was trying to hold back on public knowledge about their intrest in UFOs!

[edit on 9-12-2004 by Xabora]

[edit on 9-12-2004 by Xabora]

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Not only did Dr. Hill see them, he believed that they were extraterrestrial craft and worked hard to backward engineer them.

How the hell can you back engineer an alien craft based on nothing more then observation of its flight and theory about what makes it fly? What "hard work" ? thinking, guessing, surmising, and postulating?

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   
If it's the same book I'm thinking about, he goes off eyewitness accounts, data gathered from "landing sites" etc... and theorizes what type of devices could've caused the reported effects while trying to rule out things that wouldn't have caused them. It's been a while since I've read it, and sadly I forgot what I've done with the book although I would say it was a great read.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by instar
How the hell can you back engineer an alien craft based on nothing more then observation of its flight and theory about what makes it fly? What "hard work" ? thinking, guessing, surmising, and postulating?

You're not seeing the whole picture here. It wasnt just based on "seeing" them, he was a NASA engineer. I havent read the book yet but i'm pretty sure Dr. Hill claimed to have been involved in top secret projects doing reverse engineering of crashed UFO that was recovered by the government.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Fair enuff. the post didnt actually mention "hands on" with crashed craft.

Might be intresting.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   

No

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Definitely just got added to my Christmas list...

Read some sample pages....

www.amazon.com...

[edit on 10-12-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   
It's a very good read,from a very bright mind.He really presents some interesting theories.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Thanks for the tip. I'll definetly have to take a look at it when I get the chance.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
This is indeed a wonderful book; interesting, credible, and absolutely insightful.

A must have for any serious ufo'er.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I was wathing "Alian Encounter, proof of Alien contact" with the Lazar interview.

I am in the process of reading "Unconventional Flying Objects" and what Lazar describes, concerning the propulsion of the crafts, and the ionization of the air surrouding the craft, concurs *precisely* with the information described in this book.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Where is the EVIDENCE????????????????????????????

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by instar
Where is the EVIDENCE????????????????????????????

Well, you can start by reading the BOOK.

Seriously though, the evidence is mainly in eye witness testimonials. And when they come from credible sources like Dr. Paul Hill they tend to hold more water.

[edit on 10/1/05 by Meteor_of_War]

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I have perfected the best space ship in the business. My project is called air technology. You blow up a balloon and strap it on your back. Let the air out. Oh one flaw: You have to keep blowing air into it. I found that after 5 minutes of this, I pass out and crash land back to the ground. I was picked up by the feds, I was declassified as a nut case from another planet.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I recently purchased this book (haven't read it yet), and when I got it I realized that I wouldn't be able understand near half of it. Way too much calculus and physics. Darn it, I wish I paid more attention in school. I still plan on reading it though.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Yeah he doesn't try to convince the reader of captured alien craft. His intentions are to prove that UFOs infact obey the laws of physics NOT defy the laws of physics.

Don't discredit this book, he does give examples of sightings that are well referenced. This book is the real deal, its not forcing things down your throat.

He doesn't go into anything about him reverse engineering an alien craft, or being inside one or anything like that.

I should know because I bought and read this book months ago. It's a very technical book, the calculations hold up to the reported sightings of discs, and dirigible cigar shaped ufos.

This book has to the single most credible book on proving that these ufos are being reported and obey the laws of physics as we know them.

This book is the leading book on the subject of UFOs and how they behave. He theorizes that the saucer shaped ufos are controlled by a nuclear reactor type device that provides alot of energy for the craft to make it's manuvers. Hell he even goes into detail based on witness accounts of how some of these UFOs have actual force fields around them and light beams that pull objects up.

I guarantee if you read this book, you will find a hard time keeping up with his equations and theories, because they require a degree in physics to understand. But I've read alot of credible reviews of the book and from what some supposed qualified profs and engineers say these equations and theories are founded. He doesn't make up any equations, or purposturous things.

Christ I think some people are even a little to skeptic on this forum sometimes. But if your a frequent UFO forum buff of this forum in particular and others then you should be familiar with the fine work of Dr. Hill.

Essentially after he retired and effectively passed away, that gave his family the opportunity to take his notes (already prepared by him) and publish them for the purpose of making this book. He's had this idea since he started working for NASA when it was NACA.

If theres any book on the subject I'd stand by and defend it's this one.

[edit on 26-1-2005 by lord finesse420]

[edit on 26-1-2005 by lord finesse420]

top topics

join