It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bodies of 286 Women Found in Donetsk

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Here they claim video soon ...

twitter.com...

No video was ever produced, imagine that!

EVERY single source comes from RiaNovosti.

I posted a source direct from the man in question where this is proven false. Keep believing lies.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Not really evidence when the links are around 20 -1 against your evidence Occams...if you look, there are many, many links to the story that these Women were in fact found, and very few that claim it's all false.

There is exactly one source for this story. RIA-Novosti reported that Alexander Zakharchenko claimed in front of an audience on 31 October (two days prior to the election) that the the bodies of 286 women were found in a single town. Given the context, the absence of photographs, eyewitness testimony, coroner's reports, tweets and other corroborating evidence, just how much weight do you think should be given to this claim?

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Put it this way.

If in a playground little Johnny gets a bloody nose.

30 of the kids watching say Little Frankie punched Johnny for no good reason, but 2 or 3 of the kids, Frankie's playground mates, say Johnny started it.

Who to believe?

There were no 30 kids. Johnny gets a bloody nose and Frankie runs around telling 30 people that Johnny told him Marcus punched him. 30 kids run up to the teacher and say Marcus punched Johnny.

Then Johnny is questioned and says no, Marcus did not punch me and I never said that.

What you want the teacher to believe is that because 30 kids told them, Marcus did punch him, and that Johnny, the original source, should be dismissed.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Yeah and the graves of 10000 children have recently been discovered...i call BS.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   

If you won't believe 'little Johnny', perhaps you'll have more faith in the editor of Veterans Today?

Editor’s note: We have reason to believe this is not an invented story.

Veterans Today

Admittedly, their story seems to be just picked up like most of the other links FOR and AGAINST...although it might be interesting to see what this reason to believe is all about, one way or the other.

If you're interested in getting at the truth, instead of automatically making it a non-story that is.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Little Johnny said it did not happen. I do believe him. Why do YOU not believe him?

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
As a brief aside, let me explain why the precise number 286 is a giveaway that the claim is a lie. It is too precise. It is a Potemkin number, an arbitrary number chosen to create the illusion of precision and, hence, truthfulness. To arrive at that number in real life would require weeks of excavation and investigation, with wild tweets and eyewitness reports flashing through the aether. Instead, a politician plucked the number out of thin air while making a speech... if, in fact, he ever actually made that speech.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   

If you won't believe 'little Johnny', perhaps you'll have more faith in the editor of Veterans Today?

Please tell me you're trying to be funny.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: learnatic
a reply to: douglas5

I know that in the west Russia will get blamed for it one way or another, the US will see to that

Blamed for the "deaths" - Nope.
Blamed for reporting propaganda lies? - Yup.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Little Johnny said it did not happen. I do believe him. Why do YOU not believe him?

Because Marcus was off sick that day, so he couldn't possibly have punched Johnny, and the teachers know it.

Besides, the 30 kids all saw Frankie do it.

Why do you keep insisting no kids saw it, when they were all standing around plainly watching?

I mean, there was a playground full...you can't simply deny they were there because it doesn't fit with your version of events!

And what were you doing hanging around the kids playground for in the first place?

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Please stop torturing the metaphor and start addressing the total lack of physical evidence.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Hang on, hang on...what number comes before 287 and after 285?

If there is 286 apples fallen from the tree, then it's 286 apples.

If there's 286 bodies in a shallow grave, then that's the number of bodies.

Is 286 somehow a non-number or something?

That's probably the weakest argument against a possible slaughter of hundreds of Women i've heard yet.

'Because the number is wrong'...sheesh.

edit on 3-11-2014 by MysterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Please stop torturing the metaphor and start addressing the total lack of physical evidence.

Explained that there is more evidence FOR than there is AGAINST...at the moment, even if both are relatively weak.

I could say the same to you about evidence available to refute the story btw.

ETA: Anyone can jump in here, despite the 'tag-team'.

edit on 3-11-2014 by MysterX because: added text

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Because Marcus was off sick that day, so he couldn't possibly have punched Johnny, and the teachers know it.

Besides, the 30 kids all saw Frankie do it.

Why do you keep insisting no kids saw it, when they were all standing around plainly watching?

I mean, there was a playground full...you can't simply deny they were there because it doesn't fit with your version of events!

And what were you doing hanging around the kids playground for in the first place?

Except no one saw this happen, so your 30 kids who saw it happen is a false analogy. In fact, there is ZERO EVIDENCE of a bloody nose at all. And Johnny himself says he never had one. There is no blood anywhere. The only thing pointing to a bloody nose is Frankie, and all 30 children claim they never saw the bloody nose, Frankie told them. Frankie said he has pictures and will show them, and he has failed to show anyone pictures and no longer talks about it.

So we have Johnny claiming he never had one. We have no blood. We have no witnesses. Yet you want me to believe Frankie, because 30 kids are saying they heard the info from Frankie.

Sorry, I will pass.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Explained that there is more evidence FOR than there is AGAINST...at the moment, even if both are relatively weak.

I could say the same to you about evidence available to refute the story btw.

No, my evidence comes straight from the horses mouth. Yours is hearsay, second hand, and was refuted by the person your source said he was quoting.

There is literally zero evidence for, only hearsay, and 100% evidence against, the actual source.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   

How long does it take to count 286 apples? How many people does it take to verify that number?

Now, let's look at counting bodies. Were these bodies just lying all over the ground, all over town? Were they in a tidy heap with numbers attached to them? Were they in a single shallow grave? Many separate one? How many people were required to unearth them? Did they wear hazmat gear? Where did that come from? Have they started checking dental records? Where are all the gruesome photographs that would be so useful for propaganda purposes?

Are you beginning to understand why counting 286 bodies never happened?

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   

a reply to: DJW001

Hang on, hang on...what number comes before 287 and after 285?

If there's 286 bodies in a shallow grave, then that's the number of bodies.

Is 286 somehow a non-number or something?

That's probably the weakest argument against a possible slaughter of hundreds of Women i've heard yet.

'Because the number is wrong'...sheesh.

Then you can show me evidence these bodies exist. If they were meticulously counted then there is quite a bit of it. Photos, videos .... who dug them up ...

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Time will tell, that's basically all any of us know for sure.

It will be shown to be true, images and so on will be forthcoming, or it will be shown to be false.

Then we'll know.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   

There is zero evidence t support the claim. Until there is evidence to refute, the claim is highly suspect.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Time will tell, that's basically all any of us know for sure.

It will be shown to be true, images and so on will be forthcoming, or it will be shown to be false.

Then we'll know.

They claimed they were about to post a video .. then they didn't post it. Time has already told. You want to believe so you do. Johnny already said Frankie is a liar and he never had a bloody nose. Why do you believe Frankie?

ETA: In fact I am combing through the twitter account now .. and the original post is even gone. I can not find it on the page. Granted I do not use twitter.
edit on 3-11-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join