It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#freepalestine, Gaza and all the other stuff supported

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I just do not get it. You wannabe hippies and keyboard warriors support people like this.

This guy posted this to a military page! No need to black out his name because who gives? The internet is public.

I do not get it. This guy will kill you faster than you could beg for your life but oh no...#freepalestine

WHY? WHHHHHHHHYYYYYYY?
These people do not care about any of you. They live in your streets, they are your neighbors, they go to your child's school just to walk around, they have an agenda and none of you are apart of it unless you embrace the Islam religion.

How can this be supported? Yes, there is radicals but majority of this religion hates Americans. They see America as an issue but cannot look at their own issues at hand before judging themselves. Their government is equally as bad as the general public but at least not all Americans are as corrupt as the government.

If you are American and support this person....................GET OUT. You do not stand for the Constitution or the Flag, no reason for you being a waste of space.

Rant over

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: johngrissom

So use this one ignorant kid to support your rant against all people that are islamic?
That is what most people have an issue with.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Why is this ignorant person taking up so much of your time?

Get a pet, Learn how to play the guitar. Take up something constructive and positive.

Ever try Yoga?

I hear it does wonders for stress....

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
You do realize that this guy lives in Belfast UK and not in America right? So why are you whining about Americans who support Palestine? Do you believe everything you read on facebook?

If you are American and support this person....................GET OUT. You do not stand for the Constitution or the Flag, no reason for you being a waste of space.

You have no place telling other people they do not support the Constitution when you don't support it either or have you forgotten about that little part called Freedom of Speech? That was enacted to protect unpopular speech not popular speech.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I support neither the sentiments of the person in your post nor your sentiments. When I give to the homeless it has no relationship to anything other than love for humanity. I respect Muslims and soldiers. Almost everyone is merely a pawn. I'm guilty if overgeneralizing about groups but my overgeneralizations never color my personal interactions in real life.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I agree with you OP. The Palestinians might not be our enemy on paper. But, they are our enemy in spirit. In their eyes, we are apostates. If you support someone who hates you, YOU are the one that loses.

Long live Israel.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

in the UK - ex service-personel are not reffered to as " vets " .

second where is reffered to as " land of the free " ?

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I obviously dont support this but sometimes I think they could be fake profiles to stir it up yano...

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb

Palestinians wouldn't hate us if we weren't complicit in their genocide. Muslims wouldn't hate the West if France and England didn't stab them in the back out of sheer greed. They wouldn't hate America if we hasn't been causing the death of many millions of them for many decades now indirectly or directly.

Let's not pretend Muslims hate us without reason. The West has given them every reason. The fact that any Muslims like the West is an indication of how good our propaganda is.
edit on 3-11-2014 by tavi45 because: auto correct mistake

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: smithjustinb
I agree with you OP. The Palestinians might not be our enemy on paper. But, they are our enemy in spirit. In their eyes, we are apostates. If you support someone who hates you, YOU are the one that loses.

Long live Israel.

When was the last time this "enemy" murdered an American? You support Israel who has murdered more Americans than Palestine ever has. For example Rachel Corrie a young lady that an Israeli murdered and got off scott free and the terrorist who planned to murder Americans by planting bombs in theaters received awards from Israel. Israel is more of an enemy to America than Palestine.
edit on 3-11-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join