It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Refinement of Eve through Time to Mary - Two Sets of DNA from the Rib / Jonah Speaks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

Interesting video. I wonder why they chose to re-make a Pink song to incorporate such symbolisms!

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet
a reply to: WarminIndy

Compare the last video I just posted to this one. Who is the woman with 13 red roses and the two lions? What symbolism is outlined here? Who gives the sling to the men, then disrobes at the end? Note the priest with the temple prostitutes.

Symbolism is by the person who made the video. They can put in whatever symbolism they want because it means something to them, that doesn't make it esoteric. But here, I'll go you one better...

Procedemus in nominae Christi, amen.

Who is Sade? Is she diabolic or divine? (BTW, this song is in French and Latin, you need to look for videos with lyrics to know what they are saying).

But hey, you can always follow it up with

The people making music videos are not sharing with you any esoteric meaning, they are simply putting into the videos things that will get your attention. This is how it works and it is all psychological, they know that sex sells, so they sell sex and they do it through imagery that gets your attention, then after they get your attention, they go on to tell you that now you have bought the sex, enjoy it. That's all they are doing.

You know what these songs are about? Sex. And why does it work? Because people like it. And do you think Christ and His bride would be shown in such a manner as gratuitous sex without love? That's what the videos are promoting, nothing more than gratuitousness. There is no love or intimacy in them. Why then apply the gratuitous disrobing as something that our Christ would be represented as?

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy
a reply to: TombEscaper

If she is to have a voice, then how do you know it hasn't happened now? Emotional response from subservience? How do you know she isn't being raised at this moment?

And you take the iron rod as meaning the male anatomy, to rule her by? And Prezbo thought I was being over-feminist. When the Queen of Sheba comes to judge, she will judge against those who denied the wisdom of Solomon, because a greater than Solomon is here.

I'm not married to every male so none of them have authority, because women are to be subject to their OWN husbands, but the husband is also subject to his own wife. Why do you think the commandment was "thou shalt not covet after thy neighbor's wife"? Do you think that it was because males were lusting after women that did't belong to them, so they could place dominance over them?

The Queen of Sheba is going to rise in judgment, as well as the men of Sodom, if this world thinks God will excuse them. Is the male dominated world ready for the Queen of Sheba to rise in judgement?

The state of the world itself should be evidence enough that the feminine energies are yet being suppressed!

The rod can either be used to beat and rule, or to produce fruit. When Christ returns, He will come with the iron rod. If He does not have a feminine Bride to consummate with, He will use that rod to shatter the nations in judgment. It is the passive and merciful feminine spirit that must prevent this from happening, similar to how a mother intercedes on behalf of the children when the father is ready to bring the hammer down, so to speak.

Regardless of the semantics we use, the only pure and perfect judgment consists of the harmony of masculine force and feminine passiveness. An imbalance, one way or the other, does not give -perfection. An overabundance of judgment results in suppression and death, but an overabundance of mercy results in chaos and lack of order.

All of existence is predicated on the balance and harmony of masculine and feminine energies.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

That chant is Gregorian Chant. Do you remember this thread from a few days ago?

Grigori (Watchers) and their Chant

Don't think for a minute that this stuff is not connected. It is.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Mad till i die? Nay i'm just a bit hardheaded but without reasons that matter.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join