It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do I keep seeing 11:11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

Originally posted by Indy_Vidual

Now last chance because I don't do confrontations my friend. Either stop repeating the same thing over and over like a broekn record or get the hell outta dodge.....which is it to be, don't make me hit the red button, I don't want to hit the red button candy pants....

You have now had two requests completely rejected:

1. One - If you can't get your phat arse up off the couch to change the channel, at least get those phat, philthy phingers moving to do a search you've already proven you know how to do. And I have no desire to contribute anything of worth to a worthless thread initiated out of egotistical pride-driven thinking you should circumvent others' discussions on this topic because you're too good to just "respond".

2. Hit the red button - I dare you. You phreak.

Oh dear oh dear your are a troubled young individual. What is girlfriend trouble? acne? SMC-Small man's comlex?, what is it? would you like to talk about it?

Perhaps I can help you. Clearly you do not handle your temper very well and are somewhat of a hypocrit, I am egotisical yet someone who advertises their own blog in EVERY post and goes by the name divine is exempt from such label's yes? hmmmmm.

I won't hit the red button just yet because I think you and I will soon be the bestest of friends......

Think of a number between 1 and 10.............

Was it four?

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Actually, it was two, for how many nuts I thought you were lacking.

But that's okay...it's a pretty tricky game to play.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Actually, it was two, for how many nuts I thought you were lacking.

But that's okay...it's a pretty tricky game to play.

Hehehehehe, Oh Vall. How easy that was. I was actually doubtful that you would tell me a number but i'm glad you did.

It was a trick question, Using certain pychological techniques I can derive much information about your personality simply by the number you pick. I said Four because its a way of benchmarking my results, I had expected you would pick 2 or 6, You have confirmed my suspicions, thank you. Now I understand much.

Now Vall, pretty please lets play nice.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Just as soon as you click on that link - already provided - that will take you to another faithful ATS member's thread on this topic...

and contribute to their discussion.

At that point...nice is all over me, no matter how many psychological tests you've been through, or nuts you're missing.

[edit on 12-9-2004 by Valhall]

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Just as soon as you click on that link - already provided - that will take you to another faithful ATS member's thread on this topic...

and contribute to their discussion.

At that point...nice is all over me, no matter how many psychological tests you've been through, or nuts you're missing.

[edit on 12-9-2004 by Valhall]

Ok Vall I'll play a long being the diplomatic kinda guy I am. Tell me, is there a specific thread you would like to me to go to? and can i use the toilet without your supervision? :0)

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Here are just a few that are worthy of your words:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And keep your filthy bathroom patterns to yourself.

It SUCKS for egos like you to conform and be "one of the gang"...doesn't it?

I feel no grief for you.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
WOW some fine stuff going on tonight on ATS I see.

This is ridiculous...I hope someone closes this thread, as it is going no where.
All Val was doing was trying to show you there are other threads about 11:11, that way if this all a quest for knowledge, (which you claim) then you should be interested in reading these other threads so you can learn more about this topic that interests you.

Honestly fellas, just let this one go it is going no where.

[edit on 9-12-2004 by USAFSF]

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Here are just a few that are worthy of your words:

And keep your filthy bathroom patterns to yourself.

It SUCKS for egos like you to conform and be "one of the gang"...doesn't it?

I feel no grief for you.

Vall you don't me atall, Believe me. I'm most grateful for your assistance and advice now howabout you leave me alone? Like I said I don't do confrontation, I am a nice person with a cheeky sense of humour and unfortunately this is lost on you, hohum i tried. I have given you more slack than a pair of Biggy's Carharts now howabout getting the f*ck out my face and going and playing with someone who might be more receptive to your personality?

Surely you have better things to do right? Back it or jack it buddy. I will take your advice now you take mine.......

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Gotta go with Val on this one....Rules and regulation clearly state to use the search function and not make multiple threads on the same subject! I'm not a mod...but it's plain, simple and clear! To do otherwise is going against the rules and regulations....it's nothing to worry about by the way...no big deal. Mine is 717. I grew up with that address, I wake up to it at time...see at places, notice the clock at that time, find it in all sorts of places, things...

EDITED to add that just becuase "is far far far tooooooo long. " Doen't mean you can just skit over the rules.

[edit on 12/9/2004 by LadyV]

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Yeah errgh rifleman. Ummmm I should perhaps mention that I am 25 years of age with and IQ of 144

and? Are we suppose to believe this?

I am 15 with and IQ 0f 152 or am I 45 with an IQ of 158?

give me a break.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join