It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do they visit me when I'm sad or depressed?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
They don't really visit me, but come around and make their presence known. Like Tonight I have been very depressed cause I feel as if I'm going nowhere, and I stepped outside to smoke a cigarette, and there one was. They just hang out at a pretty good distance, but this time I got angry with them, and i'm sure they could sense my feeling. So, the amber light slowly faded away. Why do they do this when I'm depressed or sad? Do I just need a shrink?

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I felt bad after I got angry with them, and they could sense. It just is frustrating when they just sit there and observe.
They want me to notice them, but for what reason? It use to help me, I would get excited but now it is just frustrating because what are they accomplishing by just observing me depressed or frustrated with life.

[edit on 9-12-2004 by TheBigD]

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Are they there in person or do you see the ship?

What is it you see?

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Who are they? The amber light, what do you think it is?

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Their spaceship/vehicle/mode of transportation/ufo.....whatever the proper word should be for it. It is amber in color.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Well, my first up-close encounter with one was a triangular type craft, and my intuition gave me the feeling that it was not of this planet. So, I believe aliens. I have had dreams, or some would call abductions where I am totally disabled and one of them comforted me, but that is possibly just a dream. I tend to write-off that dream because it is highly speculative, the mind is a powerful thing.
But I do believe it is some type of extraterristials.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Interesting, how often do you see them? Literally every time you feel down? Or do you see them other times too? Have u ever tried to make contact, if under observation, actions such as waving arms etc would be noticed. Perhaps you could try that, also perhaps next time you could take a picture so we here could see what type of craft it is.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by picard_is_actually_a_grey
Interesting, how often do you see them? Literally every time you feel down? Or do you see them other times too? Have u ever tried to make contact, if under observation, actions such as waving arms etc would be noticed. Perhaps you could try that, also perhaps next time you could take a picture so we here could see what type of craft it is.

Only about 4 or 5 times a year, but I just noticed that it is usually when I am either depressed or having health problems.
Yes, I have....one time I actually try to get closer look by chasing it down with my car, on many occasions. I have had a close view a time or two. The closest view I ever had with the amber colored one was when they were to the other side of my former home, and it was like a miniature amber colored sun in the night sky.....strange analogy, huh?
The Triangular one I saw really up-close, and that was October 12, 2002. It was the closest i have ever come to one. It made a barely audible sounds, like a vaccum. I fortunately had a camera with me, but I had black & white film so it didn't show up very good. All you could see is three lights in triangular pattern on the film.

--I have only seen the triangular one on two occasions.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
So when did this all start? was this while you were a child

Did you have any dreams back then?

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Okay. The very first incident happened when I was.....I think 6 years old and me and my two cousins were swimming in the pool without adult supervision....we had GREAT parents. Anyways, and over the house next to railroad tracks one hovered there til we started jumping out of the pool and running to our Grandmother's house. I usually forget this incident cause parents said we were just imagining things, and I have a horrible memory. I take Ginko Biloba, Gotu Kola, and other stuff to improve my memory.

I never had dreams about UFO's or nothing until I was about 14 years old.

link   
well, it could be your ancestors keeping an eye on you. Maybe you belong "home" with them. Do you feel better and comforted by seeing them or does this give you more anxiety?

link   

Originally posted by TheBigD
Only about 4 or 5 times a year, but I just noticed that it is usually when I am either depressed or having health problems.

Well, the first thing I think of is when you say it happens only when you are depressed or having health problems, is hallucinations. Perhaps see your dr and further diagnose if you are *really* depressed, and if, and I mean if, they prescribe something, then see if you are still seeing these amber ships. Are they on the ground, or high up? Have you seen an actual alien or just the ship? Thanks, oh and by the way, no offense, but your choice of font color and background color are blinding.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
well, it could be your ancestors keeping an eye on you. Maybe you belong "home" with them. Do you feel better and comforted by seeing them or does this give you more anxiety?

Usually comforted until tonight.....it just pissed me off.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
No, its not hallucinations Diana. Sorry, but thanks for the input.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I have no experience, and little knowledge, in this type of thing, so from someone who is just thinking about what he has read, it sounds like they are trying to take advantage of you when you are the weakest.

Or trying to comfort you when you are the weakest. I'm assuming from your post that you feel animosity from them? I mean, you get a bad vibe?

EDIT: Sorry. Just re-read that you feel comforted.

[edit on 9-12-2004 by curme]

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
you�ll already answered your question telling us about your well being. some time ago I�ve read about that "they" usually "attack" ill/weak people so if they (the victims) talk about those attacks, no one would believe�em because of their condition(s)....

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I've had a lot of medical problems, but I have never felt that they were here to harm me. I've always felt that there was some reason for this and I assume it is good.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBigD
I felt bad after I got angry with them, and they could sense. It just is frustrating when they just sit there and observe.
They want me to notice them, but for what reason? It use to help me, I would get excited but now it is just frustrating because what are they accomplishing by just observing me depressed or frustrated with life.

They are reminding you... the vastness of it all... while you may feel alone, you are not! It's sympathy feel greatfull that they care so much for you that each time you are down they show up as that light in the darkness.... a star on the black night sky....

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cade

They are reminding you... the vastness of it all... while you may feel alone, you are not! It's sympathy feel greatfull that they care so much for you that each time you are down they show up as that light in the darkness.... a star on the black night sky....

Sincerly

Cade

This is also my feelings.

This accually occured to me last time i had become deeply depressed. At this time, even though i felt i had been growing spiritually and knowledgeably (sp?) i was feeling desperately alone and often consulted my dad for support, b/c he is the only one who fully understands me since he is just like me in the way he thinks, over-analyses, and questions everything. To escape i would just drive around or go chill outside and it was like something was subconciously drawing me to look to the sky, i know it sounds odd or qleche but its what it felt like really. On one occasion when i was pulling onto my street coming home i saw a very odd light. It was moving across the treeline and flashed speratically. It definately too bright to be star/planet and i had never seen a plane that had lights that intence or bright. As i parked i searched the sky for it not being able to find it. But i blew this event off until about a week later I saw something else. It was a particularly gloomy day and i had been inside allday b/c of the rain. Finally it let up so i went outside for a smoke and ended up staying out there for a few. Eventually some spot of the cloud cover gave way to little bits of sky and one caught my eye for a reason. As i looked at it there was nothing out of the ordinary; then a few seconds later there was a flash of matallic light like a reflection that seemed to given of a triangularish plane/object/whatever you want to call it. It disapearing in a spit second leaving the open area of sky. Before the reflection there was nothing there that could have refelcted light and the clouds around were not moving at a quick rate that would cover a show a plane and then cover it just as fast.

I havent really mentioned this to anyone until now b/c of my own skepticism and particulary fear of ridicule. But i cannot deny what i saw and the feelings that followed. Plus, if it can posibly help anyone i am greatful and glad that i did.

Also, just what id like to share from my experience, at both times my feelings of isolation and emptiness gave way to deep though and within a short time frame of each time i saw these ~whatevers~ i had personal revelations on deferent ideas of existance and just new thoughts about the perspective of the universe and its relationship to our home. So i believe that at times whatever it is out there lets itself to be seen so as to give you a sence of reasurence or whatever.

Anyways i feel kinda embaresed for some reason to be talking about these things (probably from a lifetime of friends thinking your crazy if you ever present an odd idea or different way of thinking of something) but i hope this could help.

[edit on 10-12-2004 by Franki]

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Franki and Cade. Thank you so much for the input. It really did help me. I felt bad after I got mad at them......and I guess I became angry because, although I now realize they have opened my mind to many truths, it is also frustrating to not be able to have a social relations with these beings. It is a complex emotion resulting from many events in life.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join