It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing The Malibu Structure

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: signalfire
This particular post is about the remote viewing video of the anomaly. I realize an hour and 40 minute long video takes some attention span, but it's worth it if you're at all interested in the process of RV.

Please stay on topic, or make your own post if you wish to discuss how in your view, it's a natural outcropping.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: signalfire

Jimmy Church radio show and that's the second video posted; the pictures appear at the 1:55:00 mark, almost the end of the show.

Unfortunate that the video makes everyone look foolish. he says things like "have you ever seen a bad pixel on any of your pictures? Can't believe they blame cosmic rays, have you ever seen a weather balloon drop dummies....these are the excuses they use!"
:-) Silly he does not even mention that Mars is not Earth so there are differences to consider from your photo to the ones taken there.
What I don't understand is why we would conclude that if this is a base underwater that it is a UFO base? Secret bases sure there must be some, underwater bases, makes sense to me, why UFO bases.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Hey,

I just wanted to add that, just because Jimmy Church is mis-interpreting this Google Earth raster-spasm, doesn't mean there's not lots to learn there using GE, I sure did.

I had no idea how awesomely cool the undersea terrain is out there all along where SoCal meeets the ocean. It looks like another world down there, and member SignalFire is correct, I believe, in that SoCal's coastline is unique like he suggests. i looked all over the place with GE and have not seen another coastline anywhere in the world that looks like that.

If you have GE go check it out, really makes me wonder if it has always been covered by water.

edit on 1-11-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

Jimmy Church radio show and that's the second video posted; the pictures appear at the 1:55:00 mark, almost the end of the show.

Unfortunate that the video makes everyone look foolish. he says things like "have you ever seen a bad pixel on any of your pictures? Can't believe they blame cosmic rays, have you ever seen a weather balloon drop dummies....these are the excuses they use!"
:-) Silly he does not even mention that Mars is not Earth so there are differences to consider from your photo to the ones taken there.
What I don't understand is why we would conclude that if this is a base underwater that it is a UFO base? Secret bases sure there must be some, underwater bases, makes sense to me, why UFO bases.

Presumably because for years there's been talk of people in Malibu seeing UFOs coming up out of the water there. The stories go way back for whatever reason. I agree about Jimmy Church not being the best radio personality though. He talks too much and listens too little.

I'm more inclined given the size of the thing to think it's a submarine entrance; we know there is tunneling technology and given unlimited amounts of money, I can see the black project people tunneling from there into Nevada somewhere; there's submarine training going on in Henderson, and I doubt if they'd landlock a sub for training purposes. The roof of that thing off Malibu looks manmade, like poured concrete. It's completely anomalous compared to the rest of the area.

But all that said, please don't think this thread was about Jimmy Church; I only included that for the pictures at the tail end of their radio show. The real star here is the RV'er. After watching several of his videos, I'm very impressed. Far better than Courtney Brown's crew.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

The roof of that thing off Malibu looks manmade, like poured concrete. It's completely anomalous compared to the rest of the area.

I agree. I wonder how old the oldest report is of UFO's coming from the water, clearly they were already working on so many things in the 40's and already had remote controlled flying craft. So I can't imagine what secret things exist today.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
There are huge underwater cliffs off the coast of Malibu and that particular feature is probably the entrance to a huge cave at the side of the cliffs.
IMO there is no reason to believe that that cave is human- or alien-made, as cliffs are known to have entrances to caves and other interesting natural shapes and features.

Just have a look at that example:
The Cliffs on Staffa, Hebrides,
it's thick ceiling, quite similar to the ceiling of the Malibu underwater feature, isn't it?
I wonder how it would look like in GoogleEarth if it was under water, probably very "out of place" and "alien-built" as well, yet it is totally natural:

Ko3

top topics

<< 1   >>

join