It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do we have enough Kaci Hickox threads yet?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I kinda miss the constant barrage of plain old Ebola threads. At least some of them were informative. Seeing a new Kaci Hickox article every time I check new threads has gotten real old.

I get it. She's an awful human being. Let's just execute her already before she infects every American with a disease she doesn't have....... Oh and also let's make sure we increase the police state even more. Freedom is just too dangerous.

"Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one." -Ben Franklin

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
We didn't have enough until..... just now.

Now we have exactly enough.

edit on 10/30/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Hehe I agree. Let's have this be the last

Unless she tests positive for Ebola she's 100% right.
edit on 30-10-2014 by tavi45 because: added a sentence

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
She's a tool being exploited by people who realize she's attention-seeking and is in a state of glory right now over seeing herself in the news. Kaci Hickox threads are the only threads I don't like seeing. I hope this one hit wonder goes away and isn't even mentioned in the future when I Love the 2010s! is streamed into my cerebellum

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Lol no one will remember her in a few weeks. She's just the latest media tool for encouraging fear. I'm just amazed at how people play the game the media sets. Whatever they push, people talk about. Remember the Secret Service/White House security thing? That was the same kinda thing. No ones talking about it now but it was all the rage the week or two it was on the news.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
She is a government operative.

Called to duty to counter the States' vs the Obama Administration battle for control of the quarantine policies.

The States are threatening the Administration's central control.

Jealousy plays a large role.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

She became a celebrity for a while, the country laughed at her and she'll continue to think she's a humanitarian. While counting all the cash she made from this. What a crazy country....

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She is a government operative.

Prove it.
There is so much being said that I don`t want to believe general statements like that.
I get you might not like Obama....but prove that statement please.

edit on 30-10-2014 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

They never sleep. Exactly how can anyone prove it? Obama's not going to come out and say they were ordered to use her. The CDC won't.

Her timing is too good, the media's covering her a bit too much, it stinks to high heaven and the wind's blowing from DC once again.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Strictly 100% my own opinion.

And so is this:

The recent skyrocketing Ebola cases (from a few hundred over many years to well over 10,000 in recent months) could be a result of vaccine/cure testing program gone wrong.

Wrong by errors or possibly by sabotage.

That might explain the mania by government officials and the military involvements.

All my own opinions of course.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

To be fair, two of the most recent threads on this particular nurse on the forum are by the same poster. Why that poster need two threads to discuss the same individual is beyond me...

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteAlice

Hehe yeah. My complaint is derived more from people constantly spreading the medias agenda. This is the latest incarnation. Kaci Hickox, Khorasan, white house intruder. All one hit wonder media floods with agendas behind them.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

edit on 30-10-2014 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Meanwhile, the ebola US deathtoll still stands at a staggering 1

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I know what you mean. Not sure if it's anybody's agenda or not, but my preferences are for those stories that are off the beaten trail a bit. The strange, odd, and bizarre that make you scratch your head and think, "hmmm..." or "wth?". It is rather depressing as one of the things that I liked ATS for was for dredging up the obscure. Now it's like a rehash of the MSM's greatest hits.

Agreed.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: WhiteAlice

Yeah exactly. Then again I could do more to contribute but I'm still a noob. I mostly just put my two cents in. I put this in rant after seeing two Hickox threads pop up when I checked the site in a break at work. I'm not expecting people will stop. I'm merely venting. Isn't that the point of a rant?

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: cleverhans
Meanwhile, the ebola US deathtoll still stands at a staggering 1

/thread lol

I'm just relieved the ebola threads seem to be tapering off. There aren't 10 on the front page anymore. How many days has it been since all this madness hit America? We're not all bleeding from our rectums yet? Maybe some of the more hysterical posters can get a grip now.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Malynn

The tapering off is because the MSM stopped pushing it so hard. People follow the MSM even if they don't realize it. Thus the Hickox thing. They don't control the conversion, just the topic of conversation

edit on 31-10-2014 by tavi45 because: auto correct mistake

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Yep, it is precisely the point of a rant.
No need to feel like you have to defend yourself from me on that. I was half tempted just a couple weeks ago to make an anti-ebola rant thread myself because ebola was all over the boards, lol.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join