It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kaci Hickox..Is she even licensed to practice as a Nurse?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Kaci Hickox

This state is where her linkedin profile is from.

She is not licensed in Nevada!
www.nursingboard.state.nv.us...

Could not find her in New York as a licensed RN!
www.op.nysed.gov...

She is not licensed in New Jersey
newjersey.mylicense.com...

She is not licensed in Maine
www.pfr.maine.gov...

Where the hell is she licensed to practice as a nurse?

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

There's one registered in Texas.

Do you happen to know her middle name?

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

There's one registered in Texas.

Do you happen to know her middle name?

WOW, found her.
www.bon.texas.gov...
WTF! I wonder if she had any contact with Duncan the Ebola carrier in Dallas???
Got to start a new thread.
Did Kaci Hickox of the CDC have contact with Ebola patient Duncan?
Mods you can close this.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Epidemic Intelligence Service Fellow at Centers For Disease Control and Prevention.

Geez - that's a mouthful of tinfoil-hattery. LoL!

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I wonder if she works for Jeux Sans Frontieres. Something very wonky about this whole ebola thing.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I think she is an epidemiologist. My sister is one. My sister is NOT a nurse. Unless she is certified as a nurse (which is several years of training), she doesnt have the medical knowledge to treat people. She COULD, just as a volunteer, not in an official capacity as a nurse.

I think she doesnt feel like she needs to go into quarantine since she may have not even treated people in Africa with Ebola.

Most people dont realize how many hawks are taking this opportunity to spruce up their resumes.

Just a week or two and bam, you have a bargaining piece to get into a cushy hospital system.

If they gave a few weeks, wouldnt it make sense to give a a few more if the total investment of time was no more than a month and a half?

I think these come and go people are the sort of wealthy classists who think their time is worth more than the safety of others...or even JUST the peace of mind of others.

Also, its not like the west sends people to a crisis like this. Most times we send money. Its VERY rare to send a meaningful contingent of professionals or for regular people to go in person. Usually we send donations and locals do the work. This is no different. There is no surge of people going over to treat Ebola, not before the hype and not after. Its never the case so the issue over deterring aid workers from the west from going because of quarantine is BS. There is not a huge drive to go there in person for obvious reasons and there NEVER was. These people are a minority.

An opportunist goes for a week or two for the resume bump. A true humanitarian stays there until they are no longer needed. They are still needed. REALLY needed. Anyone who left is just a tourist.

edit on 10 30 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

top topics

join