It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could someone give me a definition of INTERDIMENSIONAL BEINGS?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Someone mentioned this term to me but I'm not really sure what it means? Does it include ghosts, shadow people, hybrids, aliens or are they a specific group to themselves?

Can you see these, protect yourself from them, remove them from where you live, etc?

Also can a human be a portal and if so, how would you close it?

Thanks very much,
SF
Ps I know I owe answers to a couple of threads but wanted to get a friends permission before answering one of them, thanks for understanding (I hope)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
umm Indiana jones an the kingdom of the crystal skull in the end the beings are interdimensional? an if you repeat the lords prayer over an over it interferes with their abduction plans

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SanFrancisco1956

Aliens are from space, extradimensional beings are from other dimensions!

I guess if you considered death going to a different dimension, ghosts could be included. But I don't think they are! I think because they don't have a choice, whereas an extra dimensional can travel through dimensions at will.

Honestly, from what I've heard, these aren't going to just come after you willy nilly, they mean big business. If they want you dead, you die lol. Something that has that kind of power isn't something you can simply banish with phrases. Those are the kind of beings that emulate gods, control kingdoms, ect

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SanFrancisco1956

Also can a human be a portal and if so, how would you close it

Yes, and stop messing around with the occult, and supernatural if you want it closed lol

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I guess the dimension here does not refer to the usual physical dimensions (3D - 4D - 5D - etc), but to the hazy ideas of parallel existences "in other realms". These "other realms" would be realities as much real as ours is, but separated by a vibrational or frequency difference to our existence - but co-existing. These dimensions are not metaphysical - but are real - could be even other "times" - and all real and bankable. But, interaction is faint and return tickets from the other reality is next to impossible to obtain. And vice versa (google about the green children who popped into our existence from their parallel reality).

Ghosts, shadows etc - these refer to a yet another kind of parallel existence, but which might have something more to do with our existence here - or have a bond or other connection here - a sort of twilight zone that is. And the major differentiation is, that there is interaction.

Then the ultimate netherworld, the Hades Imperium. That is the consommation of destiny and dissolution of personality and souls. The real reality. The reality of Gods.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
hi sf 1956, yes I agree I should have said that there are different types of beings, the prayers part I read from an abductee in a book a few years back, she insisted it was effective defense for her. if it was an ET I mean

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Exists within a higher dimension of space/time yet manifests within our own 3D world. Some call them aliens, Archons, angels. The real woo woo stuff.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

My definition for transdimentional beings are angels in the biblical sense. They come in two classes: elect and fallen (demons). Elect angels dont offten make themselves known to us unless absolutely necessary, but the fallen ones like to screw around with us. Elect angels glorify Jesus as Christ, fallen angels will concoct any number of lies to divert your attention away from Christ.

You open a door to fallen angels by inviting them into your life, by practicing pharmakea, witch craft, or even studying too much demonology. If you are not a believer in Jesus Christ, they can possess you. Only God can remove fallen angels from your life. If you are a believer in Christ, prayer to the Father in Jesus' name helps.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

You. Everyone is multidimensional and interdimensional. Do you not live in 3d space, and in time, aka the 4th dimension?

Wink.

edit on 30-10-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Exists within a higher dimension of space/time yet manifests within our own 3D world. Some call them aliens, Archons, angels. The real woo woo stuff.

What about lower dimensions?

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ryan2010

Many people believe aliens are demons and the entire "suppressed contacts" show is leading up to them helping to control/deceive us.

So I can imagine prayer can help get rid of them in some cases, I think it depends on the mindset.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I believe the whole idea of "INTERDIMENSIONAL BEINGS" is a psyop to lead us away from the very real alien visitations!

There is ZERO evidence for interdimensional beings.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk
I believe the whole idea of "INTERDIMENSIONAL BEINGS" is a psyop to lead us away from the very real alien visitations!

Ever hear of Valle...look him up he's an EX MUFON consultant scientist. He believes in these beings...and he's as legit as they come.

There's more evidence we're being visited by interdimensional beings as opposed to ones on the same plain. Would explain why their tech hasn't changed since biblical times.

Extradimensional - Existing in another dimension
Interdimensional - Existing on a different frequency

They COULD be one of the same. We just don't know.
edit on 30-10-2014 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jenisiz

Ever hear of Valle...look him up he's an EX MUFON scientist. He believes in these beings...and he's as legit as they come.

There's more evidence we're being visited by interdimensional beings as opposed to ones on the same plain. Would explain why their tech hasn't changed since biblical times.

MUFON carries no weight with me.

Both are merely idea's, there is zero evidence for either, but it does lead people down a path from which they can gain no answers, and that why I say its all a psyop.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Interdimensional beings are beings who exist in mutliple dimensions at same time and arguable we ourselves are such.
But if you are talking about being's from other dimensions and Extra Dimensional being's which is something quite different to Interdimensional being's, well the Jargon confuses most people but?.

An interdimensional being referres in it's most common use to a being who exists on or in dimensions (other worlds and universes that are here but on what the psychic mediums of the 1800's referred to as other planes or what todays quantumn scientists referre to as other reality's

They become interdimensional rather than other dimensional when they travel between these parallel realitys and universes and of course this opens up a whole new physics and energy technology's we have not yet tapped (At least in the civilian sector), for example we use linear physics and our technology as well as the energy we mostly use (Electricity) is a linear spectrum with limited potential but imagine you could harness and use interdimensional states instead of polarity's in a battery to drive a whole new form of technology.

Some believe that most UFO and even ghostly encounters are really dimensional slips or extra dimensional being's OR interdimensional beings that are only partially existing in the dimensions we are aware of.

Take a book and imagine our universe is modelled as on page then look at the pages underneath and over it and imagine they two are universes or other dimensions, an interdimensional being would exists simultaneously on more than one of these pages, an extra dimensional being would exist on a different page to us.

Best way I can describe it, what you really need to explain it is a quantum physicist who know's how to speak Human.

Here is a video about interdimensional being's, I have not watched it so can not pass judgement so take with a healthy shovel of salt,

Here is another interesting You Tube video but bare in mind they are only tenuously connected to the question.

The people who make these videos though often fail to make the distinction between the three possible entity types.
Extra Dimensional (Of other dimensions)
Inter Dimensional (travelling through or simultaneously existing on multiple dimensions)
Trans Dimensional (Usually above or greater than the parameters or bounds or a given dimension or like interdimensional not fixed to one dimension)
To a great degree the phrases are interchangable but do mean essentially different thing's.

How many dimensions does the human mind exist in.

edit on 30-10-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

Well voidhawk you make a point about zero evidence but if they can only interact through energy and field manipulation with our dimension for what ever reason and one of them was to drop a mars bar wrapper (don't know what you call them in the states so substitute for hershe bar) and it was to fall to earth then as it was of there dimension it would not remain in ours and would return to it's own quantum reality unless those two reality were merging somehow.
So evidence of such beings would be almost impossible except for the results of there actions in our dimension (Unless they had a kind of Dimensional interchange technology changing permanently until changed back there quantum dimensional locality), unlike aliens from another world who if they dropped a wrench it would still be here if they did not pick it up before they left.

Also as for zero evidence what about all those psychics and out of body experience as well as other non physical experience that if not halluination must therefore indicate other realitys or planes of existance.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Ever hear of Valle...look him up he's an EX MUFON scientist. He believes in these beings...and he's as legit as they come.

Both are merely idea's, there is zero evidence for either, but it does lead people down a path from which they can gain no answers, and that why I say its all a psyop.

If you're a researcher that wants to believe as opposed to the blind believers, than Valle should definitely carry weight with you.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

You really should look into Vallee's work, as in fact he is so 'legit', he never worked for MUFON (though, I'm sure he looked into some of the same cases...)

Jacque Vallee is the most objective, professional UFO investigator I've ever looked into...(absolutely zero psy-ops there!)

Reading his books (going in order by the year they were published) is almost like going with Vallee on his investigative journey into UFO phenomena.

I promise, you will not come away from Vallee's works without a sincere appreciation of his ideals, methods, and open-minded perspective on the topic...

(Yes, I am Jacque Vallee's biggest fangirl - maybe his only fangirl)

edit on 30-10-2014 by lostgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl

You really should look into Vallee's work, as in fact he is so 'legit', he never worked for MUFON (though, I'm sure he looked into some of the same cases...)

Jacque Vallee is the most objective, professional UFO investigator I've ever looked into...(absolutely zero psy-ops there!)

Reading his books (going in order by the year they were published) is almost like going with Vallee on his investigative journey into UFO phenomena.

I promise, you will not come away from Vallee's works without a sincere appreciation of his ideals, methods, and open-minded perspective on the topic...

(Yes, I am Jacque Vallee's biggest fangirl - maybe his only fangirl)

Oops, he was a consultant. Didn't necessarily work for them. I'll correct it.

I think his mind is made up though list girl. You can lead a horse to water but not force them to drink.
edit on 30-10-2014 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Jenisiz

You know I wasn't knocking you, right? It was a jab at MUFON - they have not been too keen on 'my' Monsieur Vallee in the past...

OMG!! I just realized I've been spelling his first name wrong - it's Jacques, with an 's'...
I'm a bad fangirl - tsk, tsk

edit on 30-10-2014 by lostgirl because: spelling - tsk!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join