It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't believe the propaganda from RT, Assad really is bombing his own people

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

You will note that RIA/Novosti does not actually name Assad as the culprit.

I wouldn't expect them to say anything bad against the Russian pocket puppet Assad.

But the fact they actually reported on it shows that something did happen, and it came from someone other than the anti Assad fighters.
edit on 1-11-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Does it matter, because RT ran a fabricated story that they had to remove.

Does it matter that RT is Russian?

Tell you what research it and see if you can find anything that is truth concerning that video and their use of it as fact.

My point is that if you make claims you should back it up. A link to a guy just saying stuff is worthless. So why don't you provide a link that actually backs the claims?

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soshh

originally posted by: yourignoranceisbliss
It's amazing to me that the top replies in here are completely taken by a video without much (any) analysis as to the authenticity. The very same people will deny deny deny the authenticity and scream for further analysis, while proffering their own skewed "scientific" debunking explanations for any and every UFO video.

The Syrians' use of barrel bombs has been common knowledge for years, hence the lack of 'analysis' as you put it.

But since you appear to be someone who worries about ALIENS, I suppose one cannot expect you to be aware of much occurring in the real world.

You're speaking of "common knowledge" and yet you did not provide a single shred of evidence, reference, or even dart-thrown link to a biased source to back up your claim. Nothing. Just more wild speculation and opinion. Are you sure you're living in the real world yourself? All you accomplished was an unsubtle character attack and further proved my point that the anti-syria folk are incapable of objective analysis. Could it possibly be that you're just so incredibly naive that you believe whatever Western media tells you? Surely you must have SOME source that's been spoonfeeding you propaganda, yes?

Why don't you share it with us so we can tear it apart like so much UFO serial debunker "analysis"? Afraid of being laughed at because you cannot provide this "common knowledge" source of yours without being ridiculed off the website?

You can like, just make another shill account you know, right?

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: yourignoranceisbliss
Have you heard of this thing called Google? Humanoids often use it to fill gaps in their knowledge.

But I could educate you myself, sure. How much are you paying? Shills like money.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Have you heard of this thing called Google? Humanoids often use it to fill gaps in their knowledge.

But I could educate you myself, sure. How much are you paying? Shills like money.

That's not how burden of proof works, bud. You make a claim, either provide proof or go away and educate yourself on how burden of proof works. Could it be that you have no unbiased evidence to present, and that's why you're can't support your claim?

As for paying you, I'm afraid I don't carry any shekels.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
No-one is going to demean themselves by attempting to 'prove' established facts to someone on the internet who believes that we have aliens whizzing about our heads. Not for free anyway; no deal goy.

I'd posit that if you were actually interested in what the truth is you'd have found out for yourself by now.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

No-one is going to demean themselves by attempting to 'prove' established facts to someone on the internet who believes that we have aliens whizzing about our heads. Not for free anyway; no deal goy.

I'd posit that if you were actually interested in what the truth is you'd have found out for yourself by now.

"established facts"

Citation needed.

Thanks for admitting you're full of hot air and uneducated opinions. It's always nice when someone can admit their folly, even if you aren't intelligent enough to recognize it yourself.

That's a bingo!

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Don't you know? All Arabs and all Muslims are automatically evil and anything negative attributed to them is true by definition. It's common knowledge, duh

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroReady
www.dailymail.co.uk...

There was a thread with a vid from RT the other day that claimed it's all a media hoax and that everyone in Syria loves Assad. If you watch this video, and the one of the regime helicopter actually dropping the bomb, it's pretty clear that RT is fabricating as many lies and half truths as the western media conglomerates are.

Both are just playing there roles.. Sort of like Politics and the duopoly system, the media are playing the same bs game. Better off not listening or watching either of them if your looking for reliable information.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join