It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't believe the propaganda from RT, Assad really is bombing his own people

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

There was a thread with a vid from RT the other day that claimed it's all a media hoax and that everyone in Syria loves Assad. If you watch this video, and the one of the regime helicopter actually dropping the bomb, it's pretty clear that RT is fabricating as many lies and half truths as the western media conglomerates are.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroReady
www.dailymail.co.uk...

There was a thread with a vid from RT the other day that claimed it's all a media hoax and that everyone in Syria loves Assad. If you watch this video, and the one of the regime helicopter actually dropping the bomb, it's pretty clear that RT is fabricating as many lies and half truths as the western media conglomerates are.

Very interesting. I'm curious if any more proof will emerge. One almost never knows what's going on unless your hands are dirty in someway usually. Wonder how many will jump in here and say, "Or was it the US impersonating or paying someone to do it?"
edit on 30-10-2014 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ZeroReady

Quite - but there are quite a few RT/Russia fanboys around here who think the sun shines out of it's proverbial, going so far as to call IS a hoax for example, so be prepared for some heat, especially as you used the Daily Mail as a source (it's widely regarded in the UK as a right wing rag). Not that I doubt the video, but it might help your case if you use a few different sources.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

it's pretty clear that RT is fabricating as many lies and half truths as the western media conglomerates are.

I wont go into if Assad is killing his own people or not, that's for others to haggle over but I'll ram home that RT has their handlers just like the Western media.

Caveat emptor

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Wait....I thought the Daily mail was about as accurate as RT? I had heard on here not to trust either as a news source???!!!
edit on 30-10-2014 by Dimithae because: misspelled word

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Is anyone even the least bit concerned that there is actually a debate as to weather or not these atrocities are happening? I hate to rely on such an overused saying - but 1984 was not supposed to be an instruction manual.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

The Daily Mail might be a rag, but there is a video of a regime helicopter dropping a barrel bomb on civilians. The video, in my opinion, is pretty undeniable.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

It concerns the hell out of me.

But, as we've all seen many of the replies are simply 'It's Fake or propaganda' meanwhile, people are dying. When more people become more concerned with stopping such act [Carried out by whomever] than arguing over if it's actually happening then things will change, not before.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   

RT doesn't fabricate news, but they certainly will highlight something if it agrees with their overall agenda.

People here demonize RT yet their reporting is actually quite accurate for the most part.

And it is not RT saying that everyone in Syria loves Assad... it's basically everyone reporting that except for media that are clearly tampered by the US/NATO cabal. Most definitely including Dailymail. This isn't a "he said she said" kind of controversy, it's a question of whether you understand the overall agenda being played out. Opinion has little to do with it.

I'm actually ashamed for SO regarding his thread calling RT propaganda. I came to expect a bit more intelligence from this site, but, oh well... some people are very fond of their... labels.
edit on 10 30 2014 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The arms fueling the conflict come from multiple directions as does the financing. Russia along with other powers feed the process, certainly there hands are just as dirty as the others they point fingers at.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I can't find the video of an Assad chopper dropping a bomb.

All I see is unexplained video from Daily Mail, a source which is truly full of lies.

I'm not dissing your thread but can you show me the helicopter video and a way of knowing the chopper is Assad's? I know the video is probably on that page somewhere but I can't find it

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

a reply to: Dimithae

The Daily Mail might be a rag, but there is a video of a regime helicopter dropping a barrel bomb on civilians. The video, in my opinion, is pretty undeniable.

Right, because all videos by definition are genuine. What I do is listen to what the warmongers are saying is happening, then disregard it as patently false. It's an oversimplification of course, but I'm right more often than I'm wrong.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

www.dailymail.co.uk... killing-75-people.html#v-3866464426001

I can't get the link to the video, i can only find it by watching the video at this link, then after it's over there's another video in the queue, the still image from it is a regime chopper. You can see it dropping the bomb.
edit on 302America/ChicagoThu, 30 Oct 2014 10:42:11 -05002014Thu, 30 Oct 2014 10:42:11 -0500America/Chicagoam3014 by ZeroReady because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I don't think anyone thinks RT is a reliable, impartial news source...do they?

Really

I can't decide about this particular news item, but come on...

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

but I'm right more often than I'm wrong.

Thanks for letting us see you padding your own ego, doesn't add any more creditability though.

Any news organization should be considered suspect. Political motives or otherwise. I would have thought this was already widely known. I could be wrong, I've been wrong in the past.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I would think that if Assad wanted to kill his people he might go about it differently then dropping barrel bombs out of a helicopter .But what do I know ,it could be the new way of doing it .It would be much cheaper the launching a jet filled with thousands of rounds . Barr-ell bombing ,who would have thunk .

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Assads been attacking his own people for this entire conflict. It's very bad, but what are we supposed to do about it, have another war? One against Assad one against Isis? Impose a no fly zone,arm more Syrian Rebels? What's the plan, what's the exit strategy? Or is this just another thread about media manipulation, like the one yesterday?

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: kenpos12

originally posted by: Urantia1111

but I'm right more often than I'm wrong.

Thanks for letting us see you padding your own ego, doesn't add any more creditability though.

Any news organization should be considered suspect. Political motives or otherwise. I would have thought this was already widely known. I could be wrong, I've been wrong in the past.

Having a better than 50/50 clue is ego padding? Ok sweetheart, if you say so lol. That doesn't change the fact that warmongers will produce propaganda to trick folks into supporting war like has been done in this case and many others historically.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I saw a video on vice news where Assads troops were dropping these barrel bombs on targets in Aleppo and killing a lot of civilians in the rebel strong hold.
So i know that's true.
What's the difference between the R.A.F. bombing someone and Assad....absolutely nothing.
Murder is still murder,no government has the righteous narrative when they themselves are so willingly immersed in death,destruction and bloodshed.
In war 90% of all casualties are innocent victims.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
He bombs those that are trying to kill him and take him out. Tell me a leader that would not. Why the barrel bomb when the have missiles and other tech? To minimize innocents. To insure it hits the real target.
edit on 30-10-2014 by roth1 because: added

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join