It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's whats in RATS

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
Net, don't forget we still have a few boxes of these in the Mod Lounge...

Hey, no FAIR!!!!!
I didn't get a tshirt when I paid 3500 points

And, I checked with Pisky yesterday, he is gonna make a full recovery. He shoulda known better than to reveal those Hamster Order Secrets

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I haven't bothered with going and purchasing my access back again....I never really posted in there anyways.....BUT - I do see one very interesting change in that screenshot....

The thread "Please provide the FBI with your contact information" (or something along those lines) posted by SimonGray.....

What in the hell's up with that? It's a joke, right?

[edit on 12/10/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Some things are not written in stone.

For Example:

There was a Political Mud Pit. 1st it was free. Then you had to pay a large amount of points to get in. Then the amount points required was reduced. The rules of etiquette were tightened. Now it's gone and well....you know how the political forum(s) have evolved. And no payment required for entry.

Perhaps RATS is becoming the next specialty forum undergoing a test metamorphis.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
The thread "Please provide the FBI with your contact information" (or something along those lines) posted by SimonGray.....

What in the hell's up with that? It's a joke, right?

Oh wow, I thought everyone knew that once you make it to RATS you are immediately recruited into the FBI.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I guess only a Super Moderator can get away with posting secrets of RATS, I heard what happened to Pisky, I hope he recovers soon

No kidding...do you know how hard it is to wash blood off of giant Pixy sticks???

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Hmm...I happen to be one who thinks RATS is not worth it by far. When I wasn't a poor pauper
, there were very few new posts and those weren't anything controversial enough to have a section of their own. I would have changed my thoughts if someone had posted something worth the initial points I paid but apparently none were.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
See i am totally right, that screenshot just shows how boring RATS is. With the confirmation of some of the posters here (the cheques are in the mail guys) you can be sure not to bother wasting your points joining it.

Here is the screenshot again in case you missed out on seeing how boring it is.
Whatever you do, DON'T BOTHER JOINING.

Originally posted by iceofspades
Hmm...I happen to be one who thinks RATS is not worth it by far. When I wasn't a poor pauper
, there were very few new posts and those weren't anything controversial enough to have a section of their own. I would have changed my thoughts if someone had posted something worth the initial points I paid but apparently none were.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Good gracious and glory bee bonnets --- a wealth of realy secret tops await us who can afford the high prices of the unobtanium lined forum!

What does a diligent purveyer of perfectly proportioned posts of pragmatic prose do to gain access to the realy secret tops?

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Funny how someone with thousands of points complains of paying 250 a month to view the info. It would take a few years of doing nothing to run out of points. You can get 250 points in a couple of days of posting. Nice screenshot of RATS Netchicken, but you are sharing too much info with it.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
So its still the same, banal, boring, nonsensicle crap as always?

No, it's more expensive now, which makes it far more interesting.

The great irony about all this is that about 99% of all actual classified information is about as exciting. No, let me correct myself: it's even more boring.

So in a sense, RATS mirrors the shadowy world of government secrecy.

And to be fair, there actually are some pretty interesting articles in RATS -- if you know where to look, and know the secret RATS/SBI/ULTRA decryption codes.

Meanwhile, I fear our dear Netchicken may have pushed the powers that be a little too far by revealing what is really in RATS, and will be "disposed of" and replaced with an identical clone.

I advise prudence on the part of anyone discussing RATS, lest they suffer a similar fate.

Like I did.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken

Hmm "My work at the NSA and ATS is its project" by SimonGray. Nice Photoshopped topics. I like this one as well "I'm with the CIA, what do you want to know?" ROFL. I also like the stickied "FBI ask you to post your contact details here - please do this" by SimonGray.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by sardion2000

Hmm "My work at the NSA and ATS is its project" by SimonGray. Nice Photoshopped topics.

Photoshopped? What are you talking about? When are people going to believe that I really do have a gray in my wardrobe and he/she/it just won't leave?

Honestly, I don't know what to do. It just sits around and watches TV all day and never picks up. It makes pasta and just leaves the dishes in the sink. If you make a mess, you you should pick it up...whether youre an intergalatic space traveler or the Pope. We have arguements about these things nearly every day.

He lives his clothes all over the living room. Like he expects me to pick up after him. I'm not his father. Besides, I dont want my fingers to have Alien scum all over it. That stuff is impossible to get out. Trust me

What should I do?

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Don't forget this topic:

Right - now I'm here, and I STILL want my points back (various posters)

...Like sounds through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives...

What!?!? People are still responding to a thread I started like 2 years ago? Awesomw!

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 03:47 AM
link   
The ATS slush fund is indeed running low, and we do need your points. I mean, there HAD to be some reason there was an increase in the RATS points admission, right?

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I thought mostly what you found in RATS is rat droppings.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
What about RRATS?
IS that some sort of inside joke?

[edit on 11-12-2004 by I_AM_that_I_AM]

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for the who killed JFK answers. After all, that's why I joined RATS in the first place. Or, who killed Ron Brown, or who killed Chandra Levy.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
niiice photoshop...

i almost didn't know until i saw MY thread...

i NEVER made it

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Good one They See All... make them THINK you didnt make that thread...

I mean...

No, you never made that thread. Of course not.

---pineapple

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by pineappleupsidedown
Good one They See All... make them THINK you didnt make that thread...

I mean...

No, you never made that thread. Of course not.

---pineapple

is my plan working???

i hope so...

if so, i get the reward points

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join