It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tens of Thousands of Jews Leaving Israel for Germany

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: solarstorm

I'm Israeli and here's my input on this...

Yes, Israel sucks. The cost of living is extremely high and unsustainable for future generations. The PM Netanyahu never says anything about the high cost of living and is only talking about security as an excuse. The people in the last voting elections chose a news anchor with no education as second to Netanyahu, which gave that puppet the power to be head of Ministry of Finance.

Just to show you how bad the situation is in here... families here can barely make ends meet with wages over $4000 a month. There are wars breaking every few years, people are rude and in constant state of tension and anxiety, and economically it's just a disaster to live here regardless of your education level. And the government is telling the people to suck it in.

In different polls it says that about 50% of the nation have thought about emigrating. And this is something me and friends always talk about.

Living in the Middle East.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Shuye
That is just what empires do unfortunately - their only desire is to stay in power, they dont care about the people. They distract the citizenry with the colosseum and divert attention from internal issues with external "enemies at the gates". Then in fear, people turn to the government for help.

Stalin likened it to plucking the feathers off of a chicken so it comes to you for warmth. Governments around the world are all awful.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   

The young Israeli man who posted the cost of living was also a verey disillusioned ex soldier who didn'[t agree with the indiscriminate killing the israeli army expected him to carry out. there are a good few others with his sentiments also.

The new generations today are past the past and many don't carry the same hatred as the older generations do.

I doubt though that the flockers will be able to take over germany again as they did in the past and make the german people their lackies so easily today, perhaps the world has moved on.

I amglad though they won't have the need for more settlers and if enough youngsters leave Israel might be glad to have Palestinians stay and build a united nation - again if they can leave the past behind and start afresh.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
the Israeli Laws concerning citizenship rights to move to other Countries is complicated...

see: en.wikipedia.org...

so, if I read correctly, an ex-patriot Israeli, say moving to Berlin for just as good living standards for less cost,
would still be required to serve in the Military upon return to Israel as a immediate 'citizen'

I wonder if the 'extended vacation' to Germany would negate their automatic citizenship and they be refused entry-return to Israel

(no data from the CIA factbook on the flight out of Israel by young Israeli's)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
As far as I know European jews are fleeing from their European home countries to Israel to escape from the recently exponentially increasing anti-semitism here. But who knows.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Here's one article on the subject that I was reading this morning:

Exodus: Why Europe's Jews Are Fleeing Once Again

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Ironic to say the least.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
hereby I welcome all jewish people, young ones and older ones which come to our country Germany.
we germans have to atone the wrong. we are guilty and most of us take the chance for atonement.
if our country is nowadays in the position to help jewish people and make their lives easier, that makes us happy.

HERZLICH WILLKOMMEN !!!

yours lotusaugen
roswitha claudia

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: seabhac-rua

Jewish Ukrainians are going to both Germany and Israel as well. I looked briefly last night but didn't see anything about numbers though.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Berlin though is one of the cheaper cities in Europe, in part because it is no longer a major center excepting being an artistic and musical center, mostly underground.

Europe overall isn't cheaper than Israel.

originally posted by: solarstorm

The recent outrage in Israel about what has become a developing trend was sparked by what at first seemed an absurd Facebook posting by Asaf Lev, a 25-year-old former Israeli soldier living in Berlin. On his Facebook page, he posted his grocery list to show how much cheaper the cost of living was in Germany. One of the food items on his list was “Milky,” a copycat of a German pudding produced in Israel that costs much less in Berlin. The posting went viral and was taken up by thousands of young Israelis in Germany, many of whom appealed to Israeli youth back home to join them in Berlin where life was cheaper and free of the all the stresses in Israel, including mandated military service.

Tens of Thousands of Jews Leaving Israel for Germany

Well now. If this trend continues there will be no more excuses for Butthead NutinYahoo to justify more israeli settlements. Seems as though the youth of israeli have no faith in their government in providing them an economy that is livable. In fact the option to move to Berlin allows them to live cheaper and not have to do mandatory military service. Hats off to the israeli youths...you have awoken and realized the power mongers of your ultra conservative wing are nut jobs...and that's telling it mildly.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Pretty interesting. Ironic as well.

However, filling the shoes of the running Israelites are Russian Jews. And rich ones at that, hence why the cost to buy land is skyrocketing in Israel. Plus the fact that their country is likely one of the smaller plots of land on the map.

If I were an Israeli, I'd be leaving solely based on the fact that military service is mandatory. And like most militaries, is directed by psychopaths.

Good luck to all of those who leave. Good riddance to the "promised land".

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

Jewish Ukrainians are going to both Germany and Israel as well. I looked briefly last night but didn't see anything about numbers though.

Israelis are leaving Israel because it sucks. And they are going to all the corners of the globe. I know a guy helping Israeli families get a start (find a job and a home) when they arrive here in Canada. Problem is, they always go west after a while...mind you, who doesn't go west these days in Canada. No decent paying jobs anywhere in the east.

That said, Russian is now the second language ahead of English in Israel. Seems that the grass is always greener on the other side.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
That's great I can see it know! Germany will have ISIS radicals, Isrealis, and German nationalist all going to battle! Should be interesting!

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
1. I'm German never heard of a pudding called "milky"
2. Due to the latest war, when they closed the tunnels Jewish buildings were under attack by our racist suckers, we unfortunately still have.
3. I'd totally go to Israel and fight alongside with them, after that fatah idiots I feel like I could learn to shoot...
4. I don't know why nobody listens when I say, Israel should join the EU, would shut that analphabetic #s up pretty quickly....

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
That's great I can see it know! Germany will have ISIS radicals, Isrealis, and German nationalist all going to battle! Should be interesting!

Or: idea!

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: criticalhitMany Palestinians are starving to death, they're not able to leave, and where would they go? It's their country.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: lotusaugen
hereby I welcome all jewish people, young ones and older ones which come to our country Germany.
we germans have to atone the wrong. we are guilty and most of us take the chance for atonement.
if our country is nowadays in the position to help jewish people and make their lives easier, that makes us happy.

HERZLICH WILLKOMMEN !!!

yours lotusaugen
roswitha claudia

Good! Take them! Then watch how much they take from you!

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I've always found it puzzling that Israel gets such benefit from antisemitism abroad, in the form of increased immigration and fresh notes for the propaganda machine.

Most nations in the world seek to propagate their interests. I imagine Israel is no different.. .and antisemitism seems to be strongly in Israel's interests.

Reminds me of a news article I read some time ago, about a protest in France that led to a bunch of Muslims screaming - without hint of irony, apparently - "JEWS OUT OF FRANCE!" And the comments section was full of self-proclaimed Zionist Jews screaming... "JEWS OUT OF FRANCE!"

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join