It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi from a new member

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Hello to all the ATS readers. I have been a longtime lurker and finally decided to join. I really enjoy reading on ATS. I don't believe everything I read here, but, some of it is definitely entertaining.

I am a firefighter/paramedic. I recently retired from one dept. and now work part-time at another dept. I am on a SWAT team as a tactical paramedic. I have done that a long time. I also served in Army Special Forces in the National Guard with 15 total years served in Reserve/Guard assignments.

I have never witnessed any unusual aircraft or UFO's, that I know of.

I look forward to more reading, learning, and making some new cyber-friends.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: snaplink

Nice intro !

Welcome to ATS !

Have fun & enjoy !!

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
That's fine because I just lurk, rarely find a reason to login.

Welcome.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Welcome Snaplink :-)

Nice intro by the way and don't worry not believing everything you read here is a good thing lol.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS and thank you for your service both military and as a firefighter / paramedic.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Thanks for the kind words! I guess I should state that as a young kid, I was fascinated by the Apollo program and the Space Program in general. I did several projects in elementary school about the Space Program and used to build model spacecraft. I am old enough to remember watching the moon landing live, on a BW tv, on one of the two channels we received.

I constantly look at the stars and the night sky with fascination and wonder. I wish I was a lot younger so I could pursue a different path in life.

Anyway, thanks again for the kind words.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Hello to a new member!
You don't believe everything you read, here?
How do you know what to believe and what not to believe?
I am still working my way through that question...

Good Luck -&- See ya 'round the boards!

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Welcome to the ATS family!

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: WanDash

Good question! For me, if it seems to wild and outlandish, it probably is. While I believe in the possibility of alien life, I can't say that I believe that the US is full of underground bases and our government is in cahoots with aliens for technology, etc.
I generally think that most UFO sightings are just unexplained or are US military aircraft. I don't believe our government was behind the bombings on 9/11 and most of the other crazy conspiracies you can find on this site. There is however, some good reading on space exploration and military aircraft.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Ahhh - Gotcha!
Well - I wonder if the underground constructs are...for us...the cyber-warriors...
They (and - I'm sure you know who THEY are) will entice us into storming Their "end 'o' the world" hideaways, where we'll find well-fitted cubicles...with the latest and greatest computers, gadgets, gizmos...lightning-fast Internet, mounds of Twinkies...and...seal the doors on us...then, turn out the lights.
Then - THEY - will allow some of us out, from time to time, to maintain their above-ground civilization/infrastructure...but, we will still be Their subjects.

Just one more bright & cheery outlook to...discard, with all the rest.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Welcome to the site. I look forward to seeing your input in the threads.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Welcome, your knowledge/insights and experiences will be greatly appreciated

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Welcome to the flip side! No worries,most of us don't believe what we post/ read here either but we secretly work for the mass entertainment division of a shadow government,covertly run by other dimensional beings named THE THREE AMIGOS ....shhhhh I didn't tell you that...

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I think I will like it here, based on some of the greetings I have received.

new topics

top topics

join