It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What A McDonald’s Commercial SHOULD Look Like

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Funny this is how they should do it.

What A McDonald’s Commercial SHOULD Look Like

RT created an honest version of what a McDonald’s commercial should look like and they nailed it.

Aside from the enormous amounts of grease contained in a McDonald’s hamburger, the advertised ingredients are no better for you. Their french fries have more than 17 ingredients and it was revealed by McDonalds themselves.

earthweareone.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

This is a great representation of trying to hard.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: WonOunce
a reply to: nighthawk1954

This is a great representation of trying to hard.

I thought he was trying to encourage me to punch him in the face.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Russia Today is run by the Russian government and the Russian government has called for a boycott of McDonalds. It's all politics. I'm sure this is part of that anti-America political stand of the Russian government.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jainine
Russia Today is run by the Russian government and the Russian government has called for a boycott of McDonalds. It's all politics. I'm sure this is part of that anti-America political stand of the Russian government.

you have a point

Reuters: Russia takes aim at McDonalds burgers

Tbf though, good on them. We may question the Russian Govt's motives but no one is really losing out except the wankers who run MaccyD's.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
McDonald's, all together, is poison. Everything that is produced, manufactured (or conjured in some deep, dark chemist basement) is meant to addict you, poison you & make you want more. Let's start with the chosen color scheme of the restaurant? It's red & yellow, which studies have shown, induces hunger. Then there's the fries. They are sprinkled with a sugar additive meant to cause a craving of more sugar or carbohydrates which is why, even when consumed in large quantities, still leaves you unsatisfied. There is no difference between the cravings of a heroin addict & a junk food addict. Both are substances that give "dopamine like results" but only for a short time.

new topics

top topics

join