It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CIA and the FBI Protected at Least 1,000 Nazis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: ColeYounger

There's probably more than a little truth to that.

As an Army group commander, he had no little access to information that many would not. Yes, he knew exactly what was happening, I suspect. Or at the least, an informed suspicion.

Was he killed as a result? There's no knowing for sure. Those involved, if there were any, are dead. Or will not talk.

Patton had many enemies. Not all of them wore the uniform of the Wehrmacht.

This period of time was a dark, dark time. Deals were made that in more ordinary times would never have been dreamed of. This is why the press should never, ever be silenced... There's a lesson in here somewhere.

I spoke to my father last week... He was in Paton's Army during the battle of the bulge... He had just finished reading a book that had a death bed confession type story where the guy says he killed Paton after the accident.. I do not have the name of the book only the story dad relayed.. I will ask him the name of the book if important..

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Please do.

I wasn't aware of any book with any sort of "deathbed" confession... Sounds kinda important to me...

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This time period was a very secretive one. But this isn't a surprise to me. Turning around and working with the enemy is a very common thing in many civilizations. I believe that's one of the reasons many people think that war doesn't accomplish anything.

(post by MONGOLNOY removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Come on we flipped a coin as to which side we were going to support...If Hitler wasn't so crazy there was a good chance we would have sided with him.

After the war there was a huge rush between Russia and the US to get everyone worth their weight in salt, so it is kind of hard to look back and see all this with year 2020 vision.

Pardon the pun...

edit on 16-3-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ODarkThirty
This time period was a very secretive one. But this isn't a surprise to me. Turning around and working with the enemy is a very common thing in many civilizations. I believe that's one of the reasons many people think that war doesn't accomplish anything.

Once the war was over they were no longer the enemy and Russia was...just saying...

Look what we did in Japan?

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   
It has seemed to me all my life that America has been on the same path as Nazi Germany, only doing it very slowly over decades instead of trying to enact communism in a few short years like Hitler did. The beg stumbling block has been gun ownership, but they won't give up.
Soon we will have laws preventing anyone from owning a gun who has been convicted of domestic violence, even though a gun wasn't used in the incident.
Cannabis users are prohibited from owning firearms, and I expect those with mental issues, such as depression, who have ever used pharmaceuticals to be added to the list. Then comes psychotropic drugs like ritalin and prozac will be added to the list.
Studying Hitler's rise to power and the things he changed to get there is just a fast play version of what I've watched happen in the US, albeit covertly. We may not have gas chambers, but we DO lose a lot of people to drug use, gang violence, homelessness, and suicide- which all too often has a component of prescribed psychotropic drug use.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

Sick another thing you should know the Germans don’t control the cia and fbi Muslim terrorist do ever since the traitor obama installed Muslim brotherhood members in the cia and fbi they now control not to mention obama gave Iran 40 billion his buddies Iran is the worlds leading sponsor of Muslim terrorist groups and their president said he wants to destroy America and Israel if ever a former president deserves to be hanged for treason its obama btw y’all know the cia was created at skull and bones enough said

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

I read Primo Levi's book the "periodic table of elements"

in that book he basically outlined every company that was involved with the nazis in terms of chemistry
and a lot of them are still in operation today

thats just the chemistry field , then every other one you can think of
its shocking

I wonder if the nazis actually lost or some huge deal was struck by the powers that be to orchestrate the one world government and this is just the in between stages

total world domination is coming and these are just the death throws of the empires that refused to join

its always on my mind

top topics

<< 1   >>

join