It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Western corruption, you won't read about

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Here is a story, that describes the western world of today ...

A Chinese citizen, moved to Denmark. Nothing specific, but this guy started a company that teaches other Chinese to drive automobiles. Problem is, many of his students never had to read the books. What he did instead, was he bribed the people involved in the exams, to have his students pass. His students, payed a lot of money for this. The guy got caught, but this guy moved to Sweden for a couple of years. Sweden, after all, is just on the other side of the river ... more or less.

Now, years later ... this guy is returning to Denmark, and this time he's built a big restaurant. Nothing bad about that, but the people he is hiring are not "regular" people. He is hiring people who don't have "permits" in Denmark, and need work to be able to stay. The people who work, then have to pay him a lot of money for the position of employee.

The fee, for anyone in Sweden or Denmark ... goes from 300 thousand to about 600 thousand, a head. That's in the vicinity of 50 thousand to a hundred thousand dollars.

Somewhere in the vicinity of 50% to 75% of all immigrants to Sweden and Denmark, immigrate on this basis. And currently, the government has "legalized" this, by changing the school system so that foreigners from these countries have to pay about 200 thousand per termin, in a University. That's just tuition fees.

Now, most of you think this is something that is illegal and they're just getting away with it ... think again. In 2006, a Chinese national ... a woman, was arrested in Halmstad, Sweden for human trafficking. The exact above scenario ... she was never deported, nor jailed. And this scenario is far larger today, than it was back in 2006 ... when it was virtually non-existant. And the money in question, is in the vicinity of millions of dollars, per year ... where large supporters are Saudi-Arabia and Quatar, that are much, much bigger than the Chinese.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

It seems the west has loopholes to allow indentured servitude and sub-minimum wage labor.

It's such a perfectly executed scam by the US GOP to both spread immigrant fear into whites and at the same time make sure absolutely nothing changes.

Profit machines are brilliant at exploiting anything.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I can't believe any country would not let foreign citizens into their county with no strings or requirements.
I mean, after all. Thats what everybody expects the USA to do.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71
I can't believe any country would not let foreign citizens into their county with no strings or requirements.
I mean, after all. Thats what everybody expects the USA to do.

No,
They expect the USA to take in criminals, give them free money, food stamps, free education, the right to vote and immunity to prosecution or deportation.

And they expect the citizens to pay for it all.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: badgerprints

Well that's only right! Lol

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass
..It's such a perfectly executed scam by the US GOP...

Blaming the GOP for things going on in Denmark and Sweden? Really?

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

It's such a perfectly executed scam by the US GOP to both spread immigrant fear into whites and at the same time make
sure absolutely nothing changes.

it must be the GOP!!! LOL good lord...

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientiaFortisDefendit

Nice try, but no.

Attributing a major win-win PR victory for the GOP in the US & observing that trans-national corporations have set up for themselves a way to exploit humans for profit.

Since you asked I'll go farther in my compliment of the GOP's PR prowess.

Not only do they pull off the underhanded anti-immigrant narrative but even with all the bashing of the poor, they claim to be pro-life AAAAND Christian.

I'm so glad you asked.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Nice try, but no.

Attributing a major win-win PR victory for the GOP in the US & observing that trans-national corporations have set up for themselves a way to exploit humans for profit.

Not only do they pull off the underhanded anti-immigrant narrative but even with all the bashing of the poor, they claim to be pro-life AAAAND Christian.

I'm so glad you asked.

Try not to throw everyone who doesn't espouse your exact political beliefs into one big liberal MSM-defined category, okay? You want western corruption, look at your TV first.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

So the GOP can influence the immigration policies of foreign countries but can't win a presidential election..yeah ok

edit on 27-10-2014 by Hoosierdaddy71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

So the GOP can influence the immigration policies of foreign countries but can win a presidential election..yeah ok

and democrats have nothing to do with it, right?... its the GOP!!

how about TPTB??
edit on 27-10-2014 by mmorse32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Nice try, but no.

I'm so glad you asked.

What is surprising is no one knows the hispanics do this to each other all the time. In the car wash business in Ca. Managers did this regularly to the tune of 50 bucks a week. Salvery is alive and well in the US but not because of the GOP. They do it to themselves. Just a little kickback, they would make good democrat politicans, they could just ask Charlie Rangle to learn the ropes.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   

a reply to: mmorse32
how about TPTB??

what about them,,,,,they're a bunch of god dammed assholes ,thats what

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientiaFortisDefendit

..It's such a perfectly executed scam by the US GOP...

Blaming the GOP for things going on in Denmark and Sweden? Really?

I take Denmark and Sweden, as an Example. My wife is Chinese, so I know this stuff ... we've also had offers, so I know this isn't just another story.

What I do think, is that this has been going on for far longer than we think it has ... we're just dumb, never to catch on. Now, when the Soviet Union fell ... there suddenly disappeared the opportunity to use force labor in Eastern Germany, for many Swedish companies ... not merely IKEA, which is a famous case. Then suddenly, a lot of foreign labour in places, where there were no shortage of labor.

Fast forward, what we now have ... and have been seeing, is that even the Swedish Government, is using money to help "disreputable" companies earn a lot of cash for nothing. Let me explain, imagine a lot of unemployment in Sweden. You only see portions of it, now in Sweden there is an unemployment office ... but what they do, is not help you to get work. They do absolutely nothing, and they've told me on several occasion, that they have a political directive NOT to help with job seeking. What they do, is the pay 60 thousand a head, to send you to another company, that spends 3 to 6 weeks, in showing you how to write your resume... but neither will they, aid you with the actual job seeking. They actually have the SAME political directive ... NOT TO HELP. Any such company, takes somewhere in the vicinity of 20 to 30 people a week. They get half the money in advance, and the latter half when they've sent you into "slave labor". It's not called slave labor, but they send you somewhere ... where you disappear of the "job market statistics". It's NOT A REAL JOB, and you get MINIMAL WAGES. This is a fact.

At the same time, you have the "immigration" problem, where small companies aren't hiring locals. They are hiring foreigners, who pay 50 to a 100 thousand dollars a head, for a job, which gives them the ability to immigrate. They are then forced to work, for this employer for several years. And the salary, is almost entirely no-taxes payed, kind of salary. You get enough to eat and housing, nothing more.

edit on 28/10/2014 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

top topics

join