It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Around and Refueling From Our Sun

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Could you please elaborate on why approaching and leaving the proximity of the Sun and entering and leaving portals on the Sun are two different concepts in your opinion within the context of the discussion we were having?

edit on 2-11-2014 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
"our sun"...

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
www.examiner.com...

MOON SIZE UFO NEAR SUN MAY BE EVIDENCE OF TYPE II ALIEN CIVILIZATION
"A moon sized UFO appeared near the sun in film footage captured by the Solar Dynamics Observatory recording solar activity in a video uploaded to Youtube on November 2. According to a post on UFO Sightings Daily released today, the UFO has an unusual geometry comprising right angles that leads to the conclusion that it is of alien origin.

"The UFO appears to have a trail of solar particles behind it in the film footage of large solar flare activity originally recorded on October 28. If the UFO is of alien origin, it would be a dramatic example of a Type II extraterrestrial civilization able to harness solar energy according to the Kardashev scale of a civilization’s technological advancement.

"The Kardashev scale of extraterrestrial civilizations was developed by Soviet Astronomer Nikoli Kardashev in 1964, and distinguished between extraterrestrial civilizations based on their ability to harness different types of energy at a macro scale. A Type I civilization harnesses energy at planetary level, a Type II uses energy at a solar level, while Type III civilizations use galactic level energies."

(NOTE: Interesting! A moon-sized sphere with a surface compromised of right-angles makes it more likely it is an alien construction, than just a random nomad planet.

(And while the sun's coronal loops photographed on October 26-29 are beautiful, nothing is suggested to link them to this visiting sphere. Did the inhabitants of the sphere cause or enhance the coronal loops? Perhaps to produce "solar bombs" or otherwise enhance their fuel source they milked on Nov.2nd?)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_9?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1415123262&sr=1-9&keywords=forbidden+ archeology
FORGOTTEN CIVILIZATION: THE ROLE OF SOLAR OUTBURSTS IN OUR PAST AND FUTURE

This came out in 2012, and I just accidentally ran across it. Has anyone read it?

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

I'd recently read about some of these objects over the summer on Google. Apparently some of them are bigger than Earth itself! If it is true that some alien civilizations make the trip to our star to refuel their massive planet sized ships then us humans should really give ourselves a double-take and see how insignificant we truly are on a galactic level.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Asynchrony

Good post! Thanks.

Yes, I still think "nomad" (or roaming) planets in our galaxy (or "generation ships" in SciFi speak) are the huge orbs seen refueling from our sun. Too bad we don't have the technology yet to see if these nomad planets "refuel" from other stars.

www.universetoday.com...
(2012) NOMAD PLANETS COULD OUT-NUMBER STARS 100,000 TO 1
"Could the number of wandering planets in our galaxy – planets not orbiting a sun — be more than the amount of stars in the Milky Way? Free-floating planets have been predicted to exist for quite some time and just last year, in May 2011, several orphan worlds were finally detected.

"But now, the latest research concludes there could be 100,000 times more free-floating planets in the Milky Way than stars. Even though the author of the study, Louis Strigari from the Kavli Institute for Particle Astrophysics and Cosmology (KIPAC), called the amount “an astronomical number,” he said the math is sound.

“Even though this is a large number, it is actually consistent with the amount of mass and heavy elements in our galaxy,” Strigari told Universe Today. “So even though it sounds like a big number, it puts into perspective that there could be a lot more planets and other ‘junk’ out in our galaxy than we know of at this stage.”

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MKMoniker

Good post! Thanks.

Yes, I still think "nomad" (or roaming) planets in our galaxy (or "generation ships" in SciFi speak) are the huge orbs seen refueling from our sun. Too bad we don't have the technology yet to see if these nomad planets "refuel" from other stars.

Too bad astronomers don't yet have the technology to identify planets closer to the sun than earth.

Oh wait... they do...

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I was thinking that maybe those objects seen drawing energy out of the sun could be unmanned fuel cells that make the trip to the sun and back to the mothership. I also dreamed about these starships approaching the sun.

originally posted by: MKMoniker

Good post! Thanks.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

"I was thinking that maybe those objects seen drawing energy out of the sun could be unmanned fuel cells that make the trip to the sun and back to the mothership. I also dreamed about these starships approaching the sun."

www.spaceref.com...
(2000) NOMAD PLANETS AND BROWN DWARVES OBSERVED IN ORION CONSTELLATION
These free-floating planets in Orion could be manned or unmanned, especially if they travel around in just that constellation performing tasks. And brown dwarves are possible suns that never develop. Could the advanced beings in Orion be mining these never-suns for fuel and power?

As far as your dreams, Orion is a system with Beings who have long interacted with Earth. You may have had past lives in Orion, and the topic of this discussion may have triggered those buried memories.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Regardless of whether we're looking at an alien spacecraft or some relatively unknown, poorly understood piece of solar phenomena ("prominences" as referenced in the video on page one of this thread), this is simply another reminder to us all that despite the fact we may be more technologically advanced than ever before as a species, there is still an incredible amount of stuff out there we've yet to discover or understand.

Individuals from every generation across recorded history have made the mistake of presuming they know it all, and perhaps we'll only truly progress when we all accept that actually, we do not. Interesting thread, thanks for posting.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: questionyourtruth

Thanks for your post. I totally agree!

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

These ships must be the size of a planet... looking at the pictures in the OP.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

"These ships must be the size of a planet... looking at the pictures in the OP."

Yes, that's the theory I'm going with in this discussion.

www.dailygalaxy.com...
ROGUE/NOMAD PLANETS IN THE MILKY WAY

There may or may not be a planet Nibiru out there in a long orbit, but it can't be seen everywhere at the same time - as is now being reported. Most likely these "traveling planets" are nomads, not tethered by orbit to any star.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Well, it's not often someone says that to me so thank you haha.

In all seriousness though, our supposed advancement is only relative to generations gone-by. Until we reach a stage whereby we can either say for certain we are the only life out there (which is unlikely but a different topic in itself) or that we are one of the more advanced civilizations out there (again, unlikely, but theoretically possible) then all we can really ascertain is that we are us, and we should try to better ourselves, passing on a better life to our kids and grand-kids.

That may sound naive, but its true!

Anyway, as other posters have pointed out - returning to the topic at hand - if that dark shape in the footage really is a physical object then it must be gargantuan (good word eh?), and to think something that large could simply float by in the solar system without most of us noticing is slightly scary.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: questionyourtruth

" ... if that dark shape in the footage really is a physical object then it must be gargantuan (good word eh?), and to think something that large could simply float by in the solar system without most of us noticing is slightly scary."

If some of these nomad-planets are really "generational ships" under intelligent control, they might also have intra-dimensional capabilities. If so, then these planet-ships could traverse our solar system unseen.

The only evidence of our sun "capturing" nomad planets into orbit, may be in our outer reaches:

news.nationalgeographic.com...
(2012) NEW PLANET IN OUR SOLAR SYSTEM MAY BE IN KUIPER BELT

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I think a person lives what they believe. I like to believe in good, first - until I find evidence that my thoughts should be otherwise, and quite frankly, I've seen no indication of "bad" by their actions. JMO..a reply to: MKMoniker

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

"... and quite frankly, I've seen no indication of "bad" by their actions. JMO..a reply to: MKMoniker"

I haven't put any value judgement on these possible ET craft seen refueling from our sun, most of whom seem to have little or no desire to interact with Earth. However, I'd suggest people use the same caution in rushing to embrace unknown ETs, as we teach elementary kids about "Stranger Danger."

Others have openly suggested that most ETs regard us Earth Natives like insects under their feet, or basically worthless and expendable. Anyone wanting to investigate the best (if partial) listing of ETs interacting with Earth, can check out the Russian "Red Book" on You Tube. And most of them seem to be slavers, kidnappers and cannibals. So "flashing lights" at UFOs to provoke a "reaction", may not be the smartest idea.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I've had 2 instances where I believe that I have made contact with them and both times I've felt that Love was their motivation. I'm not suggesting there aren't those that have nefarious intent, merely, I haven't experienced that aspects of them and I prefer to see them all in a brighter light. I think if they were a malevolent species looking to do us harm, not back doorish, "enslave them" type harm, they would have done so already. I'm sure they could bring us to our knees in a much easier to accomplish, straight forward way. Again, that's just my opinion. Love and Peace to you, Brother.a reply to: MKMoniker

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
More on our "unique" sun that draws in ET-craft for refueling:

www.sunearthplan.net...
SUN'S WRONG-WAY- AROUND HEAT
"Why is the surface of the Sun (the photosphere) so much cooler than its atmosphere (the corona)? The photosphere's temperature is about 5500 degrees Celsius, while the corona is more than 2 million degrees. An unknown energy source appears to be pumping extra heat into the corona. Magnetic fields could be the culprit, but the precise mechanisms are still under debate."

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Here's the latest! Supposedly a Moon or Earth-sized "mothership" exiting the sun. The front angle of the supposed craft doesn't make it the usual sphere of a nomad planet, and appears surprisingly cool and clear. I'm anxious to hear what others think: real UFO or hoax?

www.inquisitr.com...

SEE UFO "MOTHERSHIP" BLAST OUT OF SUN'S ORBIT IN NASA VIDEO IMAGE
"A gigantic UFO appears to blast out of the sun in the above video of NASA solar images. But is this discovery actually a “mothership” the size of the moon as the amateur UFOlogist who uncovered it claims? Or is this just a trick of the solar light?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join