It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson PD Caught Lying Again – Michael Brown’s Autopsy Condemns Officer Wilson

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: StoutBroux

Even Dr. Baden, who came at the request of the Brown family, did not report that there were any wounds in the back of the legs.

Stop making things up.
No need for hostility and not making things up, just (erroneously) reiterating what I have heard from respected sources. However, I have been able to locate a copy of the autopsy and am posting the image which doesn't mention any shots to the backside of Michael Brown.

The image was taken from this site, I didn't include the second page because it deals with incidentals of the circumstance and not the wounds to the body. www.dailykos.com...#

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
just (erroneously) reiterating what I have heard from respected sources.

Not sure how a source can be respected when they are propagating obvious lies.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I for one have been following the Ferguson shooting story closely, as I did with the Martin-Zimmerman trial.

More and more, the Brown Supporters' narrative is falling apart, which I credit to the new air of rage and animosity there.

All testing is supporting Officer Wilson's account, including autopsy, forensics, blood splatter, and ballistics. It's also been reported that 7-8 black eyewitnesses have come forward to the Grand Jury to support Wilson's account, but will remain anonymous due to fear of public backlash.

I hope that the Grand Jury is intelligent and examines the evidence, not allowing their emotions or the mob dictate their decision.

<< 1  2   >>

join