It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Host Gets Torn Apart On The Air After Alleging Voter Fraud In Colorado (VIDEO)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

You'd prefer we watch MSNBC ?

Those are the choices? Fox or MSNBC?..For the record, FOX, with the help of their eager viewers, is the world champion of BullS*&^...MSNBC is trying hard to compete with FOX on the BS scale, but still runs a distant second...but not for lack of trying.

An objective mind might simply call BS where they see it...a FOX loyalist will shout about MSNBC when Fox is called on BS.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Is that on an "intellectual" level?

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: DAVID64

You'd prefer we watch MSNBC ?

Those are the choices? Fox or MSNBC?..For the record, FOX, with the help of their eager viewers, is the world champion of BullS*&^...MSNBC is trying hard to compete with FOX on the BS scale, but still runs a distant second...but not for lack of trying.

An objective mind might simply call BS where they see it...a FOX loyalist will shout about MSNBC when Fox is called on BS.

Well said. MSNBC does try hard but falls short of Fox and RightWing Radio.

Fox and talk radio are also louder. On the left I know Maher..Lawrence Odonnell and Rachel Maddow...and that's about it. I don't any of their names...or the last incendiary thing they said. Why is that? I think they try but they aren't "good" enough or loud enough.

I do know the Lunatics on the Right though...Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Michael Savage...well maybe I don't know that many of them.

I don't count John Stewart or Stephen Colbert...they're both on Comedy Central for God's sake!

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Indigo5

Is that on an "intellectual" level?

Confused. I thought I used simple language to express my opinion.

Call BS where you see it? Prioritize the truth with yourself and others over partisan politics?

Not a complex idea.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
FOX is to journalism what NEWS is to foxes.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I've never watched Fox news (blood pressure goes up), and I no longer turn to MSNBC. Both are way too propagandized.

Surely, Fox, in all the events occurring you could occasionally find something good about the Dems.

Surely, MSNBC, in all the events, you could surely find something, even once a year, that is not totally bashing the republicans.

None of us are All Bad all the time.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
DP

edit on 28-10-2014 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

John Oliver, John Stewart, Colbert are all worth a watch in my opinion. Yes...comedians, but honestly you need to acknowledge the absurdity of the world and it's leaders sometimes to digest the news. I avoid Fox and MSNBC like the plague and mostly stick to the internet, where when a story pops I can quickly get multiple sources/views and drill into actual data and source material if necessary. I don't watch much TV for news. I used to occasionally watch CNN, but they slid downhill FAST..it's like FOX goes for the Right, MSNBC goes for the left and CNN goes for the stupid people. Last time I flipped to CNN I swear I saw Don Lemmon struggle to read the teleprompter as he commented on a youtube cat video. I find myself perpetually cringing at the TV when I try to watch CNN. Wolf Blitzer is a complete idiot and he might be the smartest newscaster left on the channel.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Sounds like everyone on ATS hates anyone or anything that holds the # 1 spot. A warning to anyone who dreams of becoming successful, If you do become successful everyone on ATS will hate you.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ancient Champion
Sounds like everyone on ATS hates anyone or anything that holds the # 1 spot. A warning to anyone who dreams of becoming successful, If you do become successful everyone on ATS will hate you.

Fox's success has nothing to do with it.

Many on ATS recognize that Fox is a very dangerous propaganda organization that is light years beyond what the other channels could ever hope to be.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Strange in that no one is complaining about their rankings? But rather their preponderance of unapologetic BS and inaccuracies? You seem to be confusing the two items?

As well as summarizing "everyone on ATS" as one decided mind ?

And Fox News as "anything that holds the # 1 spot" ?

An awfully big brush and some disregard of reality is needed to make that claim..

Megyn Kelly...is that you?

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

What i've noticed lately.

USA being # 1 = Everyone hating USA

Fox News being # 1 = Everyone hating Fox News

Wal-Mart being # 1 = Everyone hating Wal-Mart

I could go on but you get the point.
edit on 28-10-2014 by Ancient Champion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Strange in that no one is complaining about their rankings? But rather their preponderance of unapologetic BS and inaccuracies? You seem to be confusing the two items?

As well as summarizing "everyone on ATS" as one decided mind ?

And Fox News as "anything that holds the # 1 spot" ?

An awfully big brush and some disregard of reality is needed to make that claim..

Megyn Kelly...is that you?

And yet you ignore the lies of the other news outlets.

Obama is that you?

SM2

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Ancient Champion

Do fox news haters realize that Megan kelley is not a journalist? Her show is not a news show. She is a lawyer, and her show is an opinion show. She is no more a journalist then Rachel Madcow or Chris Matthews. So, it's not like their actual news anchors, like sheppard smith , Britt Hume or Brett Baier are reporting on this as it is fact (at least not to my knowledge)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

It might be the "underdog syndrome".

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SM2
a reply to: Ancient Champion

Do fox news haters realize that Megan kelley is not a journalist? Her show is not a news show.

So, it's not like their actual news anchors

Better yet..Does FOX NEWS realize she is not a news anchor?

Cuz 10 seconds on Google bring me to the "Fox News" website at "foxnews.com" and her bio which describes her as thus..

Megyn Kelly currently serves as anchor of FOX News Channel's (FNC) The Kelly File (weekdays 9-10PM/ET)

Ranked as the number two program in cable news, The Kelly File focuses on late-breaking stories as well as in-depth investigative reports along with newsmaker interviews.

etc. etc,

Throughout her tenure with FNC, Kelly has covered breaking news and has reported live from numerous political events.

etc. etc.

www.foxnews.com...=h-l

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Bearack

Actually, there is a great number of people in this thread that appears to be anti-Fox News and call it a fake news source which I truly find the irony i

Really is amazing the 'fox news' haters only believe that the views only allowed on tv are the ones they agree with.

Even more ironic about someones last thread about 'free speech'.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996
pound sand. my relative just voted and the machine flipped his votes to democrat.
this coming after several machines had been reported in the news doing the same thing.
dems win through promising handouts of free crap. or scaring their base that those rascally republicans are going to take them away. scare mongering goes both ways.
both parties use versions of the same methods to drum up votes, but it always seems like most outright cheating has dem finger prints all over it. can I prove it? no. but common sense says that if the GOP is cheating, they must be doing a crappy job of it because they hardly ever win.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I found her interview of Dick Cheney a few months ago more inspired.
But this time, she is fully compliant with the editorial lines of FOX...

Interesting video from John Cleese here :

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
1. Fox news = republicans and MSNBC = democrats, true. However, Fox news lies far more often. White lies that are believable, but lies none the less.
2.65000 children is a drop in the bucket. Illegals "flooding" in large numbers into the US stopped when the recession hit. When Obama took office. In fact there was a time where a large number of illegals went back to Mexico and american farmers had trouble finding fruit pickers. Legally entering the US can take over a decade with your immigration services. It's easier to work illegally and make way below minimum wage than it is to apply for immigration.
3.Number of people on welfare has skyrocketed under the Obama administration. It's like everyone forgot the previous administration collapsed the entire global economy under their watch. As well has racking up the debt like crazy. Not that Obama doesn't spend a lot, but he's not responsible for everyone losing their homes because of bad mortgages.

Weird isn't it. Democrats are supposed to be the big spenders but Bush spent money like crazy. Republicans usually bomb first and explain later but Obama's bombed every terrorist hole without so much as a heads up to congress. lol

Turns out all the hippies who warned Bush that entering the middle east without any real plan would just make things worse and make the people over there hate us more. Well Obama proved them right by continuing to bomb arabs left and right.

Left or Right, if you take out the hot button issues. They're almost the same.
a reply to: DAVID64

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join