It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel is Lost

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I keep hearing all this high and mighty talk about how horrible it was to kill this child. Her death is tragic. If I could bring her back, I would. Too many times we see horrific things on TV that man does to man. Maybe just maybe the death of this child will be the very last? No it won't be. Not until Hamas and every other terrorist organization is dead. Not until HATE is dead. I grieve for this child and every innocent life. EVERY LIFE! I understand very personally the direct HORROR of war. I also understand the HORROR this Israeli commander feels both before and after he pulled the trigger. DO ANY OF YOU.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Horcid i am sure if u could get her back u would. but wat is terrorism? why are arabs/ muslims/ palistinians are considered terroists but when the US went to destroy iraq it wasnt? why do we call muslims terrorist when they explode a bomb in the market while its okay for israel to kill kids? i never heard the term terrorism being referd to US or Israel although they kill much much more than they get killed.

If u think that the US is trying to place some democracy in iraq , allow me to tell u that democracy cant be givin as a gift. Iraqies want to be left alone.

And for israel, i know that its war and everyone is getting killed from both sides but common there is excessive use of force and sadism much more from israel to words palistinian. Since the time sharon took the posion only 2000 israelies were killed while 8000 palistinians were killed. and palsitinans are still called terrorist.

My point is that terrorism is relative .

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I repeat horcid if he is in horror and cant place right decisions he should not be in handed a gun. thats why he is a soldier not a little girl carring a gun.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Perhaps... the soldier was confused...

The Biblical relationship between the Hebrew and Amalekite tribes was one of unmitigated enmity.

"Go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass." (1 Sam. 15:3).

From man unto woman, from infant unto suckling, from ox unto sheep, so that the name of Amalek not be mentioned even with reference to an animal by saying "This animal belonged to Amalek".

Remember what Amalek did to you, on the way when you were leaving Egypt... (Deut. 25:17-19)

Not to forget Amalek's atrocities and ambush on our journey from Egypt in
the desert Deut. 25:19

Destroy the seven Canaanite nations Deut. 20:17

Not to let any of them remain alive Deut. 20:16

Wipe out the descendants of Amalek Deut. 25:19

Perhaps Israeli's believe that Palestine is Modern Amalek?

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tartessian
Perhaps... the soldier was confused...

The Biblical relationship between the Hebrew and Amalekite tribes was one of unmitigated enmity.

"Go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass." (1 Sam. 15:3).

From man unto woman, from infant unto suckling, from ox unto sheep, so that the name of Amalek not be mentioned even with reference to an animal by saying "This animal belonged to Amalek".

Remember what Amalek did to you, on the way when you were leaving Egypt... (Deut. 25:17-19)

Not to forget Amalek's atrocities and ambush on our journey from Egypt in
the desert Deut. 25:19

Destroy the seven Canaanite nations Deut. 20:17

Not to let any of them remain alive Deut. 20:16

Wipe out the descendants of Amalek Deut. 25:19

Perhaps Israeli's believe that Palestine is Modern Amalek?

Yes I am very aware of God's dispensation to Johsua. The point was to eliminate EVIL. This little girl was not evil, that is my guess here. But she could have been used by evil. She may have been deliberately put into that situation by EVIL. (Hamas or others). We may never know how or why she was there. She feared something more than the Israeli soldiers. What did she fear? Was her family being held hostage? Was she forced into that area at gunpoint? These questions must be asked.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
As sadistic and deplorable as DrHoracid statements have been in some topics, he still manages to get applause for them. I don't know what happend to the rest of the "they are heroes" brigade.

Skadi, you said this man should be put on trial. What about the bulk of the US army in Iraq, who are killing innocent children in cold blood and/or molesting them?

Indigo, I have no idea hwere you get information.

The bulk of US soldiers in Iraq are not deliberately hunting down innocent children and blowing them away in cold blood.

I am sure there are a few who have there. if a US soldier did what this Israeli officer did. he should be executed on the spot, period.

Accidentally killing innocents in crossfire or mistaken targets is one thing, its a dirty reality of war. That it not a crime, but tradgedy.

Knowingly, and deliberately, shooting down an innocent for no reason other than hate or sadistic pleasure is a crime. Such a person ceases to be human, and must be removed via execution.

If I saw one of my fellow soldiers do something like what this punk of an officer did, Id shoot the son of a bitch myself.

But please do not insult my intelligence by telling me the "bulk" of US soldiers are doing stuff like this on purpose. There are a small number of them, for sure, and I hope for their crimes they get a minimum of a life sentance, if they have murdered or raped in cold blood, defenseless civilians.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 06:59 AM
link   

I keep hearing all this high and mighty talk about how horrible it was to kill this child. Her death is tragic. If I could bring her back, I would. Too many times we see horrific things on TV that man does to man. Maybe just maybe the death of this child will be the very last? No it won't be. Not until Hamas and every other terrorist organization is dead. Not until HATE is dead. I grieve for this child and every innocent life. EVERY LIFE! I understand very personally the direct HORROR of war. I also understand the HORROR this Israeli commander feels both before and after he pulled the trigger. DO ANY OF YOU.

Your either insane or drunk, go get help, seriously, the guy chased down a 10 year old girl who was running away from them and shot her to pieces. Soldiers are not a bunch of scared, stupid children, he knew what he was doing and hes going to get in trouble for it.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 07:00 AM
link   
true US are doing that but its much much less than wat israel does. I feel sorry for iraqies first, then those poor little american boys who were pulled to war sheeps blinded with an agenda. I dont feel sorry for israelies. my opinion off-course

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Horcid on what bases do u call hamas or palistinians as evil and not israel as the evil that came and tried to take over and kill palistinains. I guess if it was the opposite u wouldnt do the same . americans who call Iraqies terrorists, wouldnt u fight iraq if it was the opposite way around if the came to kill u and elect ur president. then iraqies would call u terrorists.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by electric squid carpet

Your either insane or drunk, go get help, seriously, the guy chased down a 10 year old girl who was running away from them and shot her to pieces. Soldiers are not a bunch of scared, stupid children, he knew what he was doing and hes going to get in trouble for it.

Lets do away with all soldiers. They are all scared stupid children. Great, then what about the terrorist? Do you just want to surrender now?

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
I want to understand what the big deal is here. Suicide bombers murder innocent Jews,Iraqis, etc, etc, and this website says little. One 13 year old potential suicide bomber is shot and everyone goes nuts. WHY?

When Israel launches it's rockets into Palestinian cities and kills innocent people I dont hear you saying WHY WHY. Or when they bulldose someones house who's been living there for generation's I dont hear you say WHY WHY.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by rami_Arna
Horcid on what bases do u call hamas or palistinians as evil and not israel as the evil that came and tried to take over and kill palistinains. I guess if it was the opposite u wouldnt do the same . americans who call Iraqies terrorists, wouldnt u fight iraq if it was the opposite way around if the came to kill u and elect ur president. then iraqies would call u terrorists.

I didn't call Palastinians evil. Hamas is EVIL. Israel is fighting for their existence. Like it or not Israel was given that land by the UN and GOD. Jordan was greated as a home for the Palastinians in 1948. They were driven out. So who is more EVIL here.....SADDAM or this Israeli commander?

link   
Horacid, you are a really sick person.

One less potential suicide bomber? What the hell kind of logic is that?

Maybe some cop should unload his clip into your head as you are walking to the store, and say, "oh, look, one less serial killer/wife beater/disgruntled postal worker".

link   

Lets do away with all soldiers. They are all scared stupid children. Great, then what about the terrorist? Do you just want to surrender now?

....my cats breath smells like cat food

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Horacid, you are a really sick person.

One less potential suicide bomber? What the hell kind of logic is that?

Maybe some cop should unload his clip into your head as you are walking to the store, and say, "oh, look, one less serial killer/wife beater/disgruntled postal worker".

All this from someone who's avatar says "eating babies". You have missed my point here. Terrorisim is the EVIL here. I am sure this commander didn't wake up and say I'm going to go out and shoot a 13 year old girl 20 times today. End the madness now. Let this poor child be the last one murdered for some political or Religious dogma.....................

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   

. I am sure this commander didn't wake up and say I'm going to go out and shoot a 13 year old girl 20 times today.

Actually, he probably did. Or was looking for a chance to do something similar.

Racism and outright hatred run rampant through the israeli army, some ex-soldiers have even opened up "art gallaries" with pictures from their daily adventures to educate the public on how bad it really is, one of these guys says it best...*points to his head* "they are f*cked up".

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   

. I am sure this commander didn't wake up and say I'm going to go out and shoot a 13 year old girl 20 times today.

Actually, he probably did. Or was looking for a chance to do something similar.

Racism and outright hatred run rampant through the israeli army, some ex-soldiers have even opened up "art gallaries" with pictures from their daily adventures to educate the public on how bad it really is, one of these guys says it best...*points to his head* "they are f*cked up".

If true then perhaps it is us who are out of touch with what is really going on. But, I have my doubts. Can you provide some links?

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I'll hunt down the video of their expo and stories for you, i think reuters did the story and sold it out to smaller news and documentary networks (the israeli army actualy came into the gallery and confiscated some of thier videos of this kind of thing going on the day they were filming)

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I'll hunt down the video of their expo and stories for you, i think reuters did the story and sold it out to smaller news and documentary networks (the israeli army actualy came into the gallery and confiscated some of thier videos of this kind of thing going on the day they were filming)

Why is it that when "proof" exists someone always "comes and takes it away". Did it ever actually exist?

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I can't find the video yet but here are some news articles and files about the exhibition, its called "breaking the silence":

www.shovrimshtika.org...

www.refusingtokill.net...

www.washingtonpost.com...

www.abc.net.au...

Why is it that when "proof" exists someone always "comes and takes it away". Did it ever actually exist?

Not everything was confiscated, only the video's of killings

[edit on 10-12-2004 by electric squid carpet]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join