It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Under Pressure, Cuomo Loosens Policy for Ebola Quarantines in New York

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The "Lawsuit" is a cover for the controlled opposition.
They must make her look like she's not part of the plan.

She actually likes being under quarantine?

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
She actually likes being under quarantine?

I bet her paychecks will be "direct deposited"

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

It damn sure is. I knew it from her first complaint (was it on Twitter? to her girlfriend?) Maybe I'm weird but I'd be embarrassed to make this kind of stink. The interview that really got me was when Candace someone (MSNBC?) asked her if she didn't see why people would be concerned and she said no.

The other scripted thing is the line about medical trumpng something (too tired...will look for it tomorrow) was the same from her, the CDC, and I believe the WH.

She's their mouthpiece and the victim. Cry me a river.

I'm glad others are seeing this, too.

Is Kaci Hickox an operative?

She has a CDC connection that was conveniently left out.

Dr. Seema Yasmin, a Dallas Morning News staff writer, worked with Hickox as a disease detective with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. With Yasmin’s help, Hickox wrote this first-person piece exclusively for the News.)
Here

She has a DALLAS (there's that Dallas thing again) connection, Dr. Seema Yasmin.

"To put me through this emotional and physical stress is completely unacceptable," she said. Dr. Seema Yasmin, a friend of Hickox who has been in contact with her during her quarantine, told CNN's Elizabeth Cohen that Hickox is feeling physically fine and showing no symptoms. That contradicts what New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie said in a press conference Saturday, when he said Hickox was "obviously ill."

Yasmin has been texting with Hickox and told CNN the nurse is "very sad" and "exhuasted." Yasmin also told CNN she is worried about the conditions Hickox is being held in -- the nurse told Yasmin she is in an unheated room and was given only paper scrubs to wear.

Doctors Without Borders said in a written statement that it is "very concerned about the conditions," saying Hickox is in an unheated tent adjacent to the hospital. The group's statement also said it is working to get information from hospital officials.

And then to top that off, Dr. Seema Yasmin has a Malaysia Flight 17 connection. Talk about "six degrees of separation"! She says she was friends with Dr. Joep Lange and Jacqueline van Tongeren. Here

edit on 26-10-2014 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   

It damn sure is. I knew it from her first complaint (was it on Twitter? to her girlfriend?) Maybe I'm weird but I'd be embarrassed to make this kind of stink. The interview that really got me was when Candace someone (MSNBC?) asked her if she didn't see why people would be concerned and she said no.

The other scripted thing is the line about medical trumpng something (too tired...will look for it tomorrow) was the same from her, the CDC, and I believe the WH.

Somebody needs to investigate the entire timeline and then confirm she was actually on a plane from Africa.

I bet they cover that with an "amended" flight list.

There's a conspiracy here for sure.

I think we've got it Watson.

Hmmm.

Oh, and "Cry me a river" was in Ukraine I thought?

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Absolutely a conspiracy here.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Another possibility;

Shipping ports.

West Africa oil tankers and cargo ships.

Destinations:

U.S. Eastern and Southern ports.

Mexico, Central American ports.

Hmmm.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

those are excellent questions, food no problem pay by credit card drop food off at the door, someone not under the quarantine goes out to pick it up. but then shouldn't the ones there with them be under it also?

but like i said in the other thread, what about waste water? say the do show symptoms, how long did they have a fever before the HCW showed up? i mean they only coming twice a day, is that once in the morning and once in the evening? during that time how many time did they take a leak? or have a bowel movement, does it still get into the stool even if they don't have diarrhea? what if they have eaten something that they know can give them diarrhea, and have a fever, and think it's what they ate?
plus i know that i have had fevers and felt fine, didn't notice until the old lady hugged me and said i felt warm and took my temperature and it was 101.

then there's the trash, how are they going to handle that? make special pick ups? have the HCW carry it off to be disposed of? say they have a wreck and responders didn't know what is in the trash and touch it, only to find out later that person is contagious.

i can think of so many reasons, this is a bad idea. besides the people are not going to want to stay in the house when self monitoring reason.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

This whole sequence is planned.

It's a gem.

I think the whole "Ebola in America" episode is a Sandy Hooker.

edit on 10/26/2014 by Starling because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Straight up.Imo,anyone who has been in contact with ebola patients+have a problem being quarantined thereafter-is trying to violate everyone else's constitutional right to life.Life comes first,see how much freedom+pursuit of happiness you gonna have in a coffin.If you look at freedom in the conventional way,I suppose. a reply to: AnteBellum

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Even if that Is the case-there's no guarantee that the situation could not become all too real.It just takes one person.a reply to: Starling

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
Even if that Is the case-there's no guarantee that the situation could not become all too real.It just takes one person.a reply to: Starling

Incase my comment was misunderstood, I don't deny in any way that this is real.
I believe it is very real and a real threat to the USA...(mostly though bungling and ineptitude).
In fact, I don't know if we realize just how real this is and what has NOT been reported.
I'm just wondering if this isn't totally manipulated and orchestrated.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Hi there,yeah don't worry I got that,just saying-if the scenario you proposed had to be true-it could still change very quickly.There's no travel bans,visa restrictions,etc in place re travellers from ebola-stricken nations.The American southern border sounds rather flimsy too.And then there's careless individuals like doctor Idiot.So even if it Was staged Up to now,it would'nt necessarily remain that way,unless some preventative measures are taken.a reply to: Starling

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Remembered it! "Science should guide policy."

ETA: There's a petition out there now to "End the quarantine of Ebola nurse Kaci Hickox." Over 15 signatures so far (16).

But isn't this more about the allegedly horrible conditions under which she is being held than ending her quarantine?

edit on 10/27/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Cuomo, Christie clarify policy on Ebola health worker quarantines

"Clarify."

Video on this page has Cuomo saying "the preferred option is for them to stay at home."

Ya know what? It irks me to no end that the scripted, party line blather the WH, CDC, and whiny nurse are using is "let science dictate policy," while they appoint a freaking lawyer as the ebola czar.

To NO end.
edit on 10/27/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: drwill

I'm not sure the woman even volunteered. She was probably sent there on assignment from the CDC. As in, it's her job.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Hmmm...this story from Reuters has a slightly differect feel to it than the NYTimes story last night, doesn't it? Though it's basically the same story. What a difference a headline can make, eh?

States stand firm on Ebola quarantines despite White House pressure

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Now CNN is saying that the Pentagon may "quarantine all U.S. troops" that went to the Hot Zones. And, apparently U.S. "Ebola Troops" are already being monitored in Vicenza, Italy, for 21 days. The Joint Chiefs are calling it "controlled monitoring."

source: CNN Live/Correspondent Barbara Starr

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: drwill

It's unlucky for Cuomo and Christie--and many other concerned Americans-- that the first HCW to be quarantined was Kaci Hickox, a nurse with a MSN and MPH, and who is all up in the CDC's business. Now that she has thrust herself into the public spotlight, it begs the question: who is nurse Kaci?

I find it interesting that her LinkedIn profile has been deleted...

www.linkedin.com/pub/kaci-hickox/30/793/7b8 Las Vegas, Nevada - ‎Epidemic Intelligence Service Fellow at Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
View Kaci Hickox's professional profile on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is ... Join LinkedIn and access Kaci Hickox's full profile. .... MPH, MSN, Public Health, Epidemiology.

She co-authored an article on pedestrian deaths due to bad or drunk drivers
www.cdc.gov...

PDF]April 2014 - Southern Nevada Health District
www.southernnevadahealthdistrict.org...
May 22, 2014 - Kaci Hickox, RN, MSN, MPH, our Epidemic Intelligence Service (ElS) Fellow (CDC trainee), gave a presentation on SNHD's 2013 tuberculosis ...

Several articles written about her, where her self-proclaimed wish to help others barely masks her bald ambition to make a mark in the world, and not for her medical knowledge:
www.uta.edu...

www.uta.edu...

the CV reads like a CDC 'Spotter'... A spotter in warfare tells you how close your sniping shots are to the mark. The whole CDC organization is a 'spotter' organization to track biological agents characteristics.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Curious state of affairs.

Especially if you take what members here are saying about the need for quarantine as a straw poll of feeling on the issue.

The majority here seem to agree the nurse, ought to know better being part of the CDC, ought to have expected to be quarantined and in all honesty, and really ought to have volunteered to go, rather than whining about it.

Reading through the related threads here, it seems there are a few dissenters who agree a quarantine isn't a good idea (which is nuts IMO), but the majority agree that it is necessary to prevent spread.

Which should translate into the majority of the public feeling more or less the same way as the members here do, so who exactly is this pressure to lift quarantine coming from?

That highly trained, infectious disease professional Obama?!

He is in no way shape or form qualified to comment on the requirement for quarantine or not, and certainly not qualified to give orders to lift it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join