It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Creating a system of recognizable patterns and assigning the patterns a [value][expression].

[ ] Denotes Material value
( ) Denotes Spiritual value
[ ] Denotes Energy value

I don't got to worry about a thing ~~~~~ except myself. Thick and thin.

Every manifestation imagined and unimagined, are registered values. By that I mean, if you can think of something to measure, you'll measure it. Regardless of it's [intrinsic value]. We humans are measuring everything around us in order to build a more comprehensive understanding of ourselves and our worlds around us. Just because it doesn't occur to us to measure the unseen things, they still exist with a natural / digital value [([undetected])]. When you do a good deed, an unseen [tracer] follows you to the next point where you perform a good deed. And so, each point is connected to the previous point, and then, the following point. We don't see it of course but it's there, like a ribbon flowing in the wind between guide posts, or landmarks or whatever else you call want to refer to them as[reference points]. From each [good] deed *co-ordinate, an energy remains that helps fuel the potential for another good deed, removed from your person, but not from your subconcsious and busy mind. Like bubbles, slowly expanding and encompassing smaller bubbles to make one large bubble. The good deed energy is out there, and once we learn to utilize it, all the bad guys will just give up, because they are missing out on the new currency: They teach us that it is the original (sin) because they don't want us to know that having an (original sin) is a coded reference to having an [[original thought]].

506 = Why am I not feeling good about myself. 506 ~ Initiate Ego Engine ~ Engage the intuitive urge to gratify yourself. Always with a modicum of restraint as assessed by your intuitive consciousness.

The number 4 = A [sanctioned] self~indulgence/or an intuitive reinforcement that you should go with the [decision] you're about to make. Intuition, sometimes it's a delay (like sound), and sometimes it is almost imperceptible. The perceived measurement is determined by the ([amount]) of ego applied to the given choice. ie if you set your heart on having eggs, no-one is going to stop you from getting those eggs. If however, the acquiring of eggs isn't important in the timely sense of the scenario, you [bend] to the situation most appeasing to your self interest, which is then engaged.

Thoughts?

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Looking506

I wonder if you join up all those points you mentioned , somewhere from some vantage point can be read a very rude word ?

ahh , I just mademyself sad , no more books

interesting thoughts though , the power of the thought never ceases to amaze me , I wonder w hat the first thought was.. the first pattern to emerge .. probably something like 'crap, get the fire extinguisher' *rapidly decreasing volume of hurried footsteps*

funbox

edit on 26-10-2014 by funbox because: quizi wolves begin generating more gif juice from another univerce, which in turn..

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbox

I wonder if you join up all those points you mentioned , somewhere from some vantage point can be read a very rude word ?

ahh , I just mademyself sad , no more books

interesting thoughts though , the power of the thought never ceases to amaze me , I wonder w hat the first thought was.. the first pattern to emerge .. probably something like 'crap, get the fire extinguisher' *rapidly decreasing volume of hurried footsteps*

funbox

Just wondering what parts were confunding you. If you sensed a trace of rude word, does that mean something about the way you think?

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

me , a collosal pervert.. never
but no.., it was in reference to Douglas adams hitchhiker guide to the galaxy novels. wowbagger the infinitely prolonged, ha some musings..

www.clearwhitelight.org...

a few paragraphs down , ulle spot them

Edit: in reflection it was about 40 paragraphs down so here's the quote

Wowbagger gazed for a moment at the fantastic jewellery of the
night, the billions of tiny diamond worlds that dusted the
infinite darkness with light. Every one, every single one, was on
his itinerary. Most of them he would be going to millions of
times over.

He imagined for a moment his itinerary connecting up all the dots
in the sky like a child's numbered dots puzzle. He hoped that
from some vantage point in the Universe it might be seen to spell
a very, very rude word.

funbox

edit on 26-10-2014 by funbox because: confounded wolves blunder stricken in amazed dazzlement

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: funbox

I saw what you did there, nice!

I haven't read that book yet but I hear they're pretty great.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

;D
a melody of concepts and gaffaws all wrapped up in a belly full of ache,
hope you enjoy them as much as I did

a point of entry if you excuse the pun

appolgies for derailing the thread

funbox

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

you're posted video is not working, in error

or is it you're projected thought symbolised with an example of non-function ?

funbox

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
lol

maybe it was yours?

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Hay i am new and i like your thought process. Might i state that darkness is always right behind LIGHT, just as without evil there would be no good. We are here to remind them with our actions and goodness and maybe some will see the the light. With that said, they can never take our good deeds or our sou). l or spirit. Yes i believe IN JESUS. but that is all i will say unless asked.

With all that said. I have a statement or a question however u take it. Here it is by the way ( I have just recently, WAKEN UP).
when Jesse Ventura went to the OZARKS . NWO opps i mean , NOW I think that the reason for all the banks is : 1. so that u have easy access point to enter under ground cities under the vaults where an access hatch could be hidden.
2. We all know how the Illuminati love to rub and smear GOD I ASSUME I AM CORRECT ON THIS. Well Just so happens that the Sheriff of CHRISTIAN COUNTY. I say thank for letting myself sound nutty i have no proof to back this up so these are my thoughts and NO ONE i MEAN NO can prosecute me for my thoughts only GOD can . Thomas
:

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThomasFL72

Hay i am new and i like your thought process. Might i state that darkness is always right behind LIGHT, just as without evil there would be no good. We are here to remind them with our actions and goodness and maybe some will see the the light. With that said, they can never take our good deeds or our sou). l or spirit. Yes i believe IN JESUS. but that is all i will say unless asked.

With all that said. I have a statement or a question however u take it. Here it is by the way ( I have just recently, WAKEN UP).
when Jesse Ventura went to the OZARKS . NWO opps i mean , NOW I think that the reason for all the banks is : 1. so that u have easy access point to enter under ground cities under the vaults where an access hatch could be hidden.
2. We all know how the Illuminati love to rub and smear GOD I ASSUME I AM CORRECT ON THIS. Well Just so happens that the Sheriff of CHRISTIAN COUNTY. I say thank for letting myself sound nutty i have no proof to back this up so these are my thoughts and NO ONE i MEAN NO can prosecute me for my thoughts only GOD can . Thomas
:

By 'we', who exactly do you mean?

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The new world order's failure is sown in the seeds, just like whats happening now with this "old world order" that apparently needs to be renewed. Not because the populace rose up in defiance of the obvious and ongoing wrongs but because the controllers couldn't control themselves. I really can't wait to see what the "new motivator" that will allow for people to forget that nothing works or is made to work for everyone. The problem is the human condition its self. Why can't we govern ourselves? What would that look like? Why can't we leave ourselves alone?
I agree its all about your intent and the journey that will play out will test and teach you. No matter what the background noise is grinding out, you will remain intact.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Emeraldous

When i say We and it may not include u but i believe what i read and investigate to wrap my head around how evil is everywhere. I am a Christian. but that in no way to reflect on u .

Another
or statement : that shooting that was so sad in Washington State where i am from. we have to ballots up on gun control. u can look into it they are 594 and 591 if this is not a intentional . I feel this was Orchestrated by the Elite to take and make sure that anyone with a gun in both bills have to be registered and clear back ground check. So they can control any resistance. Let me know what you think

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
i meant coincidence not intentional plus the shoooter was isolated himself in the two day before shooting.

top topics

join