It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA hyping up Ebola to get West African Oil?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

China and the U.S have been competing for oil in Africa for a couple years now. Only recently did they discover how much oil really is in Africa.

The difference between going to Iraq for oil and going to Africa is that they can control Africa way more easily than Iraq. If you release Ebola into the population, you can reduce the population so there is less indigenous people to object.

To me, yes it makes perfect sense and I came to this conclusion as soon as I heard about Boko Horum (or however you spell them) and Ebola in Africa. I didn't have to read anything online, it made absolute perfect sense to me.

Ebola also gets people to get vaccinated at a time when vaccines are low and there is more proof coming out that vaccines are dangerous (look at the Supreme Court of India suing Bill Gates)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: badgerprints

It's not just about the oil. Ebola is killing multiple birds with one stone.

Vaccines are at an all time low and there is more and more proof that vaccines are dangerous, fear of Ebola is getting people to want to get vaccinated.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabiduria

Ebola also gets people to get vaccinated at a time when vaccines are low and there is more proof coming out that vaccines are dangerous (look at the Supreme Court of India suing Bill Gates)

That makes no sense. There is no ebola vaccine.
The Supreme Court of India is not suing Bill Gates.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   

That's up to you. I'll go with the one that is more rational.

When was the last time the US sent 4000 troops on a humanitarian mission.

Every time the US waltzers into a country, it has some other nefarious motive.

Next you will be telling us the Iraq had WMDs and they tore Afghanistan apart looking for one guy.

Give me a break.

And why soldiers. Are they all unarmed medical persons?

P

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

When was the last time the US sent 4000 troops on a humanitarian mission.
How about 17,000? What were we after in Haiti? Oil? Gold? Diamonds?
en.wikipedia.org...

And why soldiers. Are they all unarmed medical persons?
No. It doesn't take medical personnel to build field hospitals.

edit on 10/26/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   

There is a vaccine for the flu however. They say that Ebola symptoms are just like the flu, so if you get the flu vaccine you will be able to tell if you get Ebola.

“While fraud and corruption are revealed on almost a daily basis now in the vaccine industry, the U.S. mainstream media continues to largely ignore such stories. Outside the U.S., however, the vaccine empires are beginning to crumble, and English versions of the news in mainstream media outlets are available via the Internet.

One such country is India, where the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and their vaccine empire are under fire, including a pending lawsuit currently being investigated by the India Supreme Court.”

India holds Bill Gates accountable for vaccine crimes

Wait....you probably think that site and any site like it is b.s so you won't believe this.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   

They say that Ebola symptoms are just like the flu, so if you get the flu vaccine you will be able to tell if you get Ebola.
Huh?

Wait....you probably think that site and any site like it is b.s so you won't believe this.
You said that the Supreme Court of India is suing Bill Gates. The article you linked does not say that and neither does the source article. Read it. Where does it say Bill Gates is being sued by anyone (much less the Supreme Court) in India? Except for the title, Bill Gates is not even mentioned. Where does it say that anyone is being sued at all?
articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   

You aren't fooling anyone, Phage.

Check the nations that don't recognize our economic commandeering and then check which ones have the major conflicts today.
edit on 2014 by BlubberyConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   

I guess you missed the very beginning part from the link I provided

As Bill Gates faces a lawsuit for the illegal testing of tribal children in India, it appears that his crimes against humanity have finally caught up with him.

A recent report published by Health Impact News has reported that the Gates Foundation has found itself facing a pending lawsuit, due to an investigation that is being carried out by the Supreme Courts of India.

Health Impact News stated:
One such country is India, where the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and their vaccine empire are under fire, including a pending lawsuit currently being investigated by the India Supreme Court.”

I'm guess that was missed out of sheer ignorance and not stupidity because you don't seem to be stupid, just ignorant and arrogant to it.

If you want to get technical, I will use the link you provided.

On page 2

BMGF's role in funding the controversial studies, however, has led to many healthcare activists in India voicing their apprehensions. "BMGF has to take full responsibility because PATH is funded by them. It is also unethical when people championing the cause of vaccines are the same ones who are also investing in vaccine development," said V Rukmini Rao, one of the activists who filed a writ petition before the Supreme Court in connection with the HPV vaccine studies.

How about this site:
Bill Gates Faces Trial in India for Illegally Testing Tribal Children with Vaccines

All four of these organizations will now be expected to explain themselves due to a writ of petition originally submitted to the Supreme Court of India in 2012, by Kalpana Mehta, Nalini Bhanot, and Dr. Rukmini Rao, which has finally been heard by the courts.

The petitioners stated:

BMGF, PATH and WHO were criminally negligent trialling the vaccines on a vulnerable, uneducated and under-informed population school administrators, students and their parents who were not provided informed consent or advised of potential adverse effects or required to be monitored post-vaccination.”

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   

There is a left fringe and a right fringe. Generally neither is rational. Currently the right fringe is using the ebola epidemic in west Africa as a hammer to pound on the administration.

so what are the left fringe saying if the left is playing down the ebola card ?

i am amazed that are so many different levels of the left and right,pretty hard to get any definitive answers by the sounds of it
edit on 26-10-2014 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

That makes no sense. There is no ebola vaccine.

You sure about that? Not what these people are saying. They've had vaccines (different ones) on the shelf for quite some time now, but no one to test them on and no takers so no market.

NIH trials on a vaccine began in September, something they conveniently started broadcasting JUST as they brought the first infected aid workers back to the U.S. Then there's this (where there is a bit more info): Drugmakers to join forces to make millions of Ebola vaccine doses

That being said, you still might be right that there is no vaccine.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabiduria

It's not just about the oil. Ebola is killing multiple birds with one stone.

Vaccines are at an all time low and there is more and more proof that vaccines are dangerous, fear of Ebola is getting people to want to get vaccinated.

Yeah,
I really don't think ebola is linked to oil.
The vaccine issue isn't so surprising.
Back when smallpox was killing off large portions of the population, vaccines saved millions. Lots of people wanted a vaccine back then.

Scared of dying?
Yeah,
Lots of people have that pesky flaw.
If I could get a nuclear war vaccine I'd take it too.

Is it all a conspiracy to get people to take shots?
I don't really know.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Missionary 1972

What im reading around internet is that there is a possibility that that CDC has had ebola virus samples from late 70`s, and just suddenly they are now working on vaccine? after 40 years? Havn`t been able to "make" one yet?

Gimme a break

edit on 7thOct4747 by NSM4747 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: NSM4747
They've had vaccines (or probably a better way to put that is potential vaccines) for decades. No test subjects was the issue.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: NSM4747
They've had vaccines (or probably a better way to put that is potential vaccines) for decades. No test subjects was the issue.

Crucell was doing ebola tests on human volunteers in 2006

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Interesting tidbit. In Africa?

I wish I could find my source about this...I put in in one of the ebola threads back in August, but they've had stuff shelved since the early 90s, at least, but getting people to take a vaccine where there is no huge threat isn't an easy thing either.

Sorry to go off topic on vaccines vs oil, OP. But I reckon some of us think this is more about big pharma than big oil.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

No,
Headquartered in Leiden, the Netherlands, Crucell currently employs 1400 people and has offices in China, Indonesia, Italy, Korea, Malaysia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the UK the USA and Vietnam.

I believe the testing was in the Netherlands but I could be wrong.
I've got a thread on it but I never learned how to imbed a link to a thread.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I made a thread earlier on it (3 okt).

Here`s the link from it with some more information :

Link

CX

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Been saying this for years on here.

Go watch a video on YouTube called "Africa: Americas next oil target". The video is in a few parts posted by MindofCadence. I watched it back in 2005 when it came out.

Watch that, listen to the people who actually go and do this kind of thing.....then make your mind up as to whether or not the whole ebola thing is just a way of getting many troops into a country with oil as the end goal.

Certainly makes you think, and to not question it is most definitely blinkered vision.

CX.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

If you want to get technical, I will use the link you provided.
Good, since that is the source article which the others refer to. Where does it say Bill Gates (or BMGF) is being sued by the Supreme Court of India? Once you get past all the anti-vax rethoric is what you see is this:

Earlier this month, taking a serious view of the death of seven tribal girls in the context of the observation studies, the Supreme Court asked the Drug Controller General of India (DCGI) and the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) to explain how permissions were given.

The SC bench of justices Dipak Misra and V Gopala Gowda asked the Centre to produce relevant files that pertained to the grant of licence for trial of the HPV vaccine in India. The court also asked the Centre to appraise it of steps taken on the report of the parliamentary committee.

articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com...

The Indian Court is asking Indian government agencies about procedures which were followed. No mention of Bill Gates. No mention of BMGF. No mention of a lawsuit.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join