It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we trapped?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I have encountered much more than once in my internet wanderings the idea that we might be trapped in a cycle of reincarnation designed to provide emotional food for non-physical beings. Archons, or reptiles is what they are often called.

If this trap exists, is there any way to escape it?

If you don't believe in the trap, please don't answer. But if you do, do you have any advice. I'm old. Not much time.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: droid56

Meditate on physical sensation...the fastest way to Ascension.
All answers lie in the past.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: southbeach
More info. Otherwise, just a waste.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   

I'll say this one more time, are we trapped in a reincarnation cycle?
edit on 26-10-2014 by droid56 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: droid56

I'll say this one more time, are we trapped in a reincarnation cycle?

If we are 'trapped' it is because of ourselves and not some outside influence. Things become clear when we translate to the other side and we willingly agree to come back until we get things right. We CAN escape the wheel of reincarnation, but it takes a great number of incarnations and screw ups before we are finished.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
But maybe reincarnation is a scam for non-physical beings that feed off of our emotional energy.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Um...... this is a sticky subject for me. Because on one hand, I feel a sort of desire to confirm for you what you are saying.

On the other hand, I don't like getting into talk of "entities" such as archons, and all that. I feel it is counter productive.
I went through a period of perceiving exactly that- I've been through what is called "abduction" experiences, and perception of entities grouping around to feed off of emotions.

But

The process continued to evolve to a perception that the key is to not focus on the existence of other entities (that itself "feeds" them!). Instead, a spiritual pathway of learning to master your own emotions is more constructive? Not repressing them, but mindfully creating them when you want them, for a purpose- channeling them into action and intent.

What feeds is emotions that are just created and sent in different directions without guidance. Emotions are energy. I do not mean in any weird New Age sense, some indefinable alternate woo-woo thing- I mean literally, the calories you ingest, and how your body and brain uses them!

So what I mean in mastering that energy is this- for example, "anger" is an emotion your brain sets off to give your muscles energy to take action. You create it with your thoughts, which set off hormones that liberate stored energy to be sent to your muscles (including heart- hence rise in heart rate and blood pressure).

So learn to be angry when you intend to take action, and to not be angry when you do not intend to take action.
If you feel a situation is either out of your power to influence, then change your mind to accept it. If you can perceive a way you can involved and change it, then think thoughts like judging it "wrong" and let that energy be defurled in you, and ACT.

If you sit still with anger, it is wasted, bad for your body, and becomes fodder for... well, I don't want to get into that.
(this should stimulate thought about the ways we exude our emotional build ups- through sweat, tears, blood, menstruation...hormones have power.....)

Consider gasoline- if used mindfully it can be fuel that enables us to move faster and get things done,
if it is allowed to just dribble out all over the ground
it becomes a danger.

The serenty prayer, I think it is? Has a useful message in terms of mastering your emotions:

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

ETA- I realize you want short and sweet, sorry to not comply.
On the question of reincarnation, I am not sure whether that is engineered by other entities for their own useage, as some believe,
or whether it is just a natural part of spiritual evolution. I feel, intuitively, that it another non-constructive focus.
If you are in a prison, deliberating on whose fault it is, is less constructive then working on getting out of it.
edit on 26-10-2014 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
The question remains, are we in a trap system?

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I'll get back to you on that.
I have to die first.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   

I have encountered much more than once in my internet wanderings the idea that we might be trapped in a cycle of reincarnation designed to provide emotional food for non-physical beings. Archons, or reptiles is what they are often called.

If this trap exists, is there any way to escape it?

If you don't believe in the trap, please don't answer. But if you do, do you have any advice. I'm old. Not much time.

When a person passes, their memory of past lifes comes back to them. You have a choice to be re-incarnated or not. It up to you. You are a butterfly in a cocoon so to speak. You are awaiting to be hatched again to fly. IF you choose to come back, your memory of past lives is erased at the age of about 5. What you think is a trap is your own thinking. YOU have a choice, you will know. Follow what you know in your heart.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   

As much as I wanna get off this planet and never return here, I really and honestly don't know if we are trapped in this cycle or not. If it 'inevitable' to be born again.

In Buddhism they say something beautiful and sounds quite right to me, that the (quality of) the mind you are carrying is carrying the seed for your next body/reincarnation. I believe we take nothing to the next life (there's definitely reincarnation, that's even proved to be true by those who are seeking facts) but the quality of the mind with us. That is why there are old souls (perhaps like us) discussing the idea of it and seeking a way out, and quite new, inexperienced souls with little to no insight about what's going on inside and therefore seek fulfillment and pleasure in the outside world.

Some people born already insightful, I believe these are the people whom are closest to reach a state of awareness when they can consciously decide not to come back to a body, but it requires a conscious effort and wisdom and that's what you eventually get while you spent life in a human body. Otherwise if you have lived on auto-pilot your entire life, you will be born again with seemingly no conscious choice, cause you are used to act without any awareness of what you are doing.

I hope this made sense, it's a vague topic in itself but definitely worth a discussion.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   

You have a choice. If you had no choice or you feel you tricked, you will know. You are in control of you. You have the power to go and do what you want. Now if thinking your tricked, well then you will get tricked. Just know ,you are in control of you and you will be ok. Even hitler can make it to the other side. Don't worry about things you think you did right or wrong. Leave those emotions behind and move on. If hitler thought he did no wrong and honestly thought he was helping. OK. No emotions. IF he thought he did do wrong , well the only one who can forgive him is himself. Let that emotion go. Once that is done then he can move on with his life. Live with yourself, good and bad, this is learning.
Do not get stuck in the 1st plane. This plane is for knowing you died.The unvailing. The breakin of the egg, the opening of the cocoon so to speak. Crack that shell and let those emotions go. The UNVAILING. If unvailing is completed, you get a chance to leave by entering into the light. IF NOT, then you get stuck in this plane and it has older entities in it with some that were once not human. be ok with your decisions you made in life whether you think good or bad. IF it bothers you, you will get trapped. Like i said, even hitler can make it thru. Alway's love and peace.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   

It is so much deeper than this my friend..............but yes........until you discover the truth of who and what you are and begin to utilize the power and understanding of the Laws, Keys and Lore you will remain trapped.

There are keys and these keys are the understanding of the Laws of the Universe and the Laws of Lore...................so that we can break through this trap.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Yes we are trapped because of the laws of material nature, although this wont last forever. The Ego is what traps us here, the belief that we are the Ego and the physical body. This has to be transcended before be can consider ourselves to be free. Don't sweat it though because the Ego will eventually dissolve and our true nature, who we really are, will eventually shine through.

The Archons, if they exist, may take advantage of this situation by feeding of the emotions of humans but they did not make the situation. Reincarnation IMHO is a universal law and therefore created by the creator.

The Awakening in the Modern Era

the-wanderling.com...

Krishnamurti

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DrunkYogi

Really hope that your shining through will work in the end of it all. I mean honestly...........if it comes down to knowing actual information and applying it and just shining through.................then wow glad it's just the ego in the way.

Awesome.

It is so much deeper than what you highlight lightly in knowledge of how they have caged us.........to say the ego is in the way is to say that bubble gum is meta physics.

Sorry but I really wanted to believe your bubble for a moment...........only its not real.

A mind removed from ego is just the beginning..............and I mean barely at the beginning.
edit on 26-10-2014 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Egyptia
You are only caged by the fear of other.
When it is found that there is no 'them', no 'other', that there is only ever 'this', will there be freedom.

edit on 26-10-2014 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   

We are in a system and it has traps but it's easy; don't give in to negativity and try to remain positive, believe in good, not in the bad. I bet feeling eternally trapped doesn't add to positivity.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Egyptia

Really hope that your shining through will work in the end of it all. I mean honestly...........if it comes down to knowing actual information and applying it and just shining through.................then wow glad it's just the ego in the way.

It's not about applying information Egyptia. You can understand it intellectually but that really doesn't matter, it won't help you. The event seems to happen when it happens and there seems to be no way for you to make it happen. No way to force it. As Krishnamurti say's, The Truth is a Pathless Land.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Are we trapped? Yes. I believe we are trapped in the physical world,cut off from our real home, the spiritual world. But we will all be free one day, all of us.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join