It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand and His Hidden Keys

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: sheeplearepeople
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

The author of this post admits to choosing the parts she likes, and discarding the rest. If our society followed that lead, we'd still be in the dark ages.

That's a pretty smart place to be in my opinion. You do it too, but maybe you aren't aware of it?

Sorry, what exactly do you see when you look around? What are we, in the Light Ages?

edit on 29-10-2014 by Looking506 because: light speed

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

"I think you may be reading too much into this."

Well said. If you look for anything too long, you'll fnd something that appears to fit. The author of this post admits to choosing the parts she likes, and discarding the rest. If our society followed that lead, we'd still be in the dark ages. As interesting as this post appears, it's a dark fantasy that has no basis in objective fact, or reality.

I disagree with you. She is looking for distractive patterns and then looking the other way to see the hidden truth (the other hand, like a magician) basing some of her guidance on info from her experiences. The premise is very similar to what Jacques Vallee is researching, "The Control System", we have a great thread covering this aspect on ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

STM
edit on 29-10-2014 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

If rushing full speed off of this world is such a great idea, why are they still here?

little things like that tend to give the whole game away

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Egyptia
Hi Egyptia. Hidden Hand claimed that he was schooled in 6 elite spheres of education beyond our regular learning. Yet he said

Yet there are many many other lines that spring from these, as do rivers from the oceans.

He didnt even know that rivers flow TO the ocean, not from them. He is no different from every other scheister who posts here claiming to have secret knowledge.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   

I would like to personally thank you for being able to put my thoughts and feelings into words I never could. Perhaps it is why I am always stealing this quote:

She should have died hereafter.
There would have been a time for such a word.
Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day
To the last syllable of recorded time,
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

And signifying everything.

There are clues in life even in the simple things.....we cannot live and discount everything.....black and white squares litter this entire paradigm.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

I believe that although he was designed to share certain truths.....we can learn how the powers that be are operating.

They offer pearls that we must see and also comprehend the nature of the game which can seduce us and often does. Happy to see that some are highly critical.

We can't discount what they have chosen to reveal because clearly we were not awakening to even see those lifted veils.....sadly not truly on a large scale without their aid and genuinely without their giveaway....such is the state of the majority of the world.

We must learn to take what we need and alter the game towards our favor once we understand the laws. He has given us some of those laws and rules.

The next thread will reveal the difference in truth and the real game not just how they , these supposed Illuminati"s have rigged the game but the absolute distinction between the two in the polarity between what ever this good vs evil actually is in this paradigm that needs to be played out for all time.

There is a difference between how the high black initiates play and take control and have been using us and how true divine power reveals the nature of truth without manipulation towards the true emancipation of our Spirits.

It is distinct but still this message served to reveal truths which in comparison will only serve as an aid to not only shattering through the lies and matrix but serving to connect us to the genuine source which will reveal the enemy servants who will make themselves obvious by and through tittilating the ego in their messages unlike how the truth works through matter.

The truth is distinguishable without manipulation or set up even in presentation and introduction as Hidden Hand was sure to give away.

Yet this message revealed much more than most which is what makes it all the more dangerous if we do not have discernment.......yet still has it's importance in revealing their game and their rules.

edit on 30-10-2014 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

No, I'm sure he, like the rest of us are struggling for truth.

Although perhaps it was his puppet design to be just that.......a puppet in the beginning and the end.
edit on 30-10-2014 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: awakendhybrid
It just seems like it's gone too far though. Nobody has yet to come up with a practical solution. The best we can manage so far is to make our own lives livable. -- Too risky though. That would involve dropping our former lives and most of us have mouths the feed and people counting on us to stay in the system.---Then, there is the game aspect.

The practical solution is to stop working, stop reproducing, hence no more incarnation! LOL I know its an extreme but it certainly hasn't been tried before.
Things should be getting easier with a growing population not harder. We should be working less, items should be getting cheaper, etc. I would start by lowering the age of retirement.
The polarity game aspect is internal, how much strife will it take for you to trade your moral values for relief?! The need to be useful is very strong, but who ever said we need to be useful past feeding, clothing and sheltering ourselves? BTW when in human history have we accomplished such a feat as feeding, clothing and sheltering the world, I'd start there. The rest of the time we can use to understand why other species on the planet seem to get along swimmingly.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
It's rather like the end of the Odyssey were the pretenders to the hand of Penelope should not be alerted...

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch

"I think you may be reading too much into this."

Well said. If you look for anything too long, you'll fnd something that appears to fit. The author of this post admits to choosing the parts she likes, and discarding the rest. If our society followed that lead, we'd still be in the dark ages. As interesting as this post appears, it's a dark fantasy that has no basis in objective fact, or reality.

I disagree with you. She is looking for distractive patterns and then looking the other way to see the hidden truth (the other hand, like a magician) basing some of her guidance on info from her experiences. The premise is very similar to what Jacques Vallee is researching, "The Control System", we have a great thread covering this aspect on ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

STM

That thread is my favorite thread on this entire site. ;-)

The thought that eternally baffles me, is how people think that there are maybe
one or two layers of major deception covering 'the truth';

when in fact if there are 7 billion people in the world now, that means there are
no less than 7 billion layers of deception in play.

I've never once met a deceiver, who was not also being deceived.

Kev

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

do you think he is still alive on this planet and checking ATS once in a while just for the heck of it, or do you think he's passed to a different place ?

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Forget hidden hand.

Just more deception.

Why do you revere "hidden hand" so?

Attention towards Christ

I believe in the possibility of reincarnation, and I believe our past, and our true nature may stretch far before him. I think maybe this generation of humanity (at least westerners) is so far gone and so incapable of grasping such concepts that we need Christ as a gateway for the believers with no understanding. I don't think it takes a genius to be a good person/spirit/soul.
edit on 31-10-2014 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Interesting.
No, I do not revere hidden hand at all but like Issa/Christ I see keys in things and that is what compels me to recognize such in not just Hidden Hand's message in some areas but in many things in life.

Christ gave the greatest keys of all not that most people understood or understand what they are even today. This is also an example of how they ensnare the masses especially those that seek.
edit on 31-10-2014 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Youre talking about VitaArcanum

The same guy who one of his first posts was trying to find people who study true Chaos Magic so that he could work magic?

The same one who also was wanting to know how to summon demons?

Now hes some all knowing illuminati?

So in a matter of less then 5 months somehow this guy has gone from someone who is a novice about magic, to having figured out all the arcane secretes and is some Illuminati Master huh?

.........its amazing how many people get sucked into this stuff with people

As to the rest, I get that people want to believe more , I get that people want there to be certain things behind the scenes....I get that people want to believe any number of things.....

But just because someone can write cryptic, or feign some enigmatic paragraph that pretends to say something profound.....

Doesnt mean they are enlightened, or that it really even means anything at all......
edit on 10/31/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

There is a distinct difference between both their writing styles....in fact Vita is a very young man and HH is not. One can even say that VA took from HH and that much is clear to see but that was a creative hypothesis nonetheless and I can see why you thought that. I can see the co-relations that are made in this theory. In terms of whether it means anything or not.....it is merely another Hand they are playing in the great stage of what they believe to be their world or rather 'game'.

I agree that such manipulations are meant to seduce but with such deceptions they must lace the path with enough truth to entice and thereby cause more to be lost. We return to the place of discerning between the black and white squares of truth vs deception....you can find these squares everywhere and in virtually everything.

So how do we navigate through them in order to procure truth? This is what essentially this thread is about...at least while we traverse through this rabbit hole of what the mystery of this paradigm is.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   

I think the original message is being translated in a" hue "according to each person's psyche.

Are we still wanting someone else(an alien race) to save us when he clearly told us we are obligated to save ourselves?
Stop looking for salvation outside(things 3D)- yourselves look inside (space consciousness/Christ Consciousness).

The world is a mirror if you don't like the picture change the reel don't attack the screen.

Know thyself.

One soul . One God.
"No jiva will be lost".

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: BDBinc

I think the original message is being translated in a" hue "according to each person's psyche.

Are we still wanting someone else(an alien race) to save us when he clearly told us we are obligated to save ourselves?
Stop looking for salvation outside(things 3D)- yourselves look inside (space consciousness/Christ Consciousness).

The world is a mirror if you don't like the picture change the reel don't attack the screen.
Know thyself.
One soul . One God.
"No jiva will be lost".

Profoundly put!

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
you say he didn't reveal much. I say he revealed bounds of useful information if digested and applied correctly. I feel that you are missing the GRAND Hidden Hand which is. Its not about who did what when and where but rather what you do now and forever. In other words...take the self empowering facts he gave you and apply them to your life to better yourself. You are the Creator, This life is one big game and its the lessons that we take with us and how we experience and choose/react to those lessons is what determines whether we become free from the pull of the incarnation cycle.

edit on 12/9/2011 by ZacharyW because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZacharyW
you say he didn't reveal much. I say he revealed bounds of useful information if digested and applied correctly. I feel that you are missing the GRAND Hidden Hand which is. Its not about who did what when and where but rather what you do now and forever. In other words...take the self empowering facts he gave you and apply them to your life to better yourself. You are the Creator, This life is one big game and its the lessons that we take with us and how we experience and choose/react to those lessons is what determines whether we become free from the pull of the incarnation cycle.

Yes exactly Zachary and it is for those who can 'see' the hidden messages which I feel are not all that hidden. There are clues and pearls imbedded in many things all around us..............it is for the awakened mind to detect them. I don't think it is in the design that we be given the 'answers' because that defeats the purpose of us being here and also of what we allowed whether we remember or not...........we are still responsible ultimately.

We are being given enough keys, clues, signs and like the parables spoken that direct us to towards an inner excavation of mind, soul and spirit in search of the truth not only about everything but mostly about WHO and WHAT we truly are in this battle.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join