It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor's Time Machine for Sale on Ebay

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
also look at the screws in the side of the fake one

and it's not as long

it is also not 500 pounds (i mean come on, the shipping would be like 1000 bucks or more, actually i have no idea how much it would be but it would be a whole lot)

the real question is who made it, and where are they

it's probably just some project someone decided to do

also on the two nobs (?) that are to the right of the warning sign they are up a little bit in the "real" one they are flush with the surface of the device

it is also much wider compared to it's depth and leangh then the real one

also the remote control is much differnt

also why hasent someone sent an e mail to John Tidor, he has had many e mail addresses over time

and i think that that should be done, but i don't mean to sound bossy

also(im gunna be saying that alot) where is the video of John leaving that his mother talked about in the letter she says she sent it off but nobody sent it out

i heard something about how all the info on his predictions that came true so far have been removed from the internet? what's up with that

why didn't anyone take a picture of John himself, or were they taken off too

also, if his mother moved him (his 8 or 9 year old self) out of Florida then how can any of this come true

Thank you for putting up with my redicoulous questions, i am a bit of a freek when i get sucked into something

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Well I'll have to say thats a pretty shotty fake of a even worse fake.
Honestly I just dont buy into the whole Titor thing. Why would the army be using an old vette that would be practically EXTINCT from that time, And at the rate technology is going now, why would he have a gieger counter from the cold war? which would also be extinct. I think the military would have a designated military vehicle to be used with the time machine.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
wow.. pretty soon they'll be selling "oprah winfrey's hypno-device" or michael jackson's spaceship! or maybe even william shatner's toupee!

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This guy is nuts.... and those ppl are crazy too, who believe his stupid story. He never travelled in time, it's only a hoax!! John Titor?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join