It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family tree for Obama (Dunham family) is 300+ years of made up people.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
The the basic thread is that since everyone else died (for the sake of argument), then barry's line has to be fake.
But yet we have information on all these 'fake' people.
The thread is about 300 years of fake people, where is the proof that these people are fake?

All all that *assumes* Ann Dunham and Barack Sr. are the biological parents.

Taking things for granted is dangerous.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Just like assuming they are not right?

Cognitive dissonance?

Care to address that post in regards to the actual topic at hand?
edit on thSun, 26 Oct 2014 13:47:33 -0500America/Chicago1020143380 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThinkerOfThoughts

originally posted by: muse7
Stealth birther thread?

Who cares? The point is that you can easily verify this claim if you weren't a total partisan.

I'm not a total partisan and I think this whole thing is BS.
Another convenient distraction is a sea of real world problems to make us think we're not drowning.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
This is very interesting and you can verify this yourself! The Dunham family tree for Obama (Dunham) is 300+ years of made up people.

Sleeping with two eyes open.

As you follow each family member who had children — throughout every generation — you will find that very nearly every single line ends before the 1900s. In fact, only one Dunham from the “Singletary (alias Dunham)” family lives to pass on the family name to today’s generation: Jacob Mackey Dunham (Obama’s third great-grandfather).

AND…when all is said and done, there are only TWO (2) “Singletary (alias Dunham)” family members left:

1.) Barack Obama’s great uncle, Ralph Waldo Emerson Dunham, Jr. (Brother to his grandfather, Stanley Armour Dunham).

2.) And David Lee Dunham.

That’s it. That’s the “Singletary (alias Dunham)” line in its entirety. Ralph Waldo Emerson Dunham Jr. (Stanley Armour Dunham’s brother) leads to Barack Obama and David Lee Dunham. (AND David Lee Dunham also happens to be the author of the “Singletary (alias Dunham)” family tree, in question, as well as author of the book “Benjamin Dunham 22 August 1681-31 December 1715 and his descendants including President Barack Obama.“)

It’s pretty incredible.

Also, and equally amazing — no female children of the men in the “Singletary (alias Dunham)” family tree had children in 300 years, except for a couple of people who married as CLOSE RELATIVES within this made up family tree (like these relatives for example)! YOU CAN VERIFY THIS FOR YOURSELVES, just follow the ‘+’ signs until they run out. And the only other person who can claim to be a “Singletary (alias Dunham)” family member ALSO wrote the book on Obama’s family tree and developed the theory of Richard and his son Jonathan Singletary (alias Dunham) — David Lee Dunham!

The entire family line is made up.

I haven't gone through the family tree completely like the author suggests, but I got about halfway through it and it checks out! Every single line ends and no women have any children.

Read on:

Sleeping with two eyes open.

Lol, good gawd...seriously, why is of any interest to you?

You birther people need to move on.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Nevermind didn't quote....
edit on 26-10-2014 by Catacomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Really? This crap again?

Are we not aware that Iraq is spiraling out of control via a murderous army based in Syria?

Are we not aware that relations with Russia have deteriorated to the point where veiled nuclear threats of cold war era caliber have reared their ugly heads?

Are we not aware that the war on drugs is still going on? Rather than decreasing or plateauing, it is ramping up and destroying the lives of otherwise non-violent and innocent people who aren't even involved in drugs at all?

Are we not aware that the our rights are being eroded? I'm not just talking about our 2nd Amendment rights. I'm talking about 1st Amendment. The 4th Amendment has long since been gutted..How long do we have before the S really does hit the F?

Are we not aware that corruption is so rampant in government that we can't even keep up with the scandals being revealed on an almost weekly basis?

And we're still stuck on the birther BS?

Are you freaking kidding me?

There are PLENTY of legitimate reasons to beat up this president. PLENTY. Why do people keep beating this dead horse?

If ever there was proof of hijacking a thread......this is it.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: duaneology
Lol, good gawd...seriously, why is of any interest to you?

You birther people need to move on.

They cannot, they have a very bad case of Obama Derangement Syndrome
www.urbandictionary.com...

caused in a great part by
rationalwiki.org...

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: lambros56

Or, it is a sign of shear exasperation with the ever evolving permutations of the birther saga.

edit on pSun, 26 Oct 2014 18:06:44 -0500201426America/Chicago2014-10-26T18:06:44-05:0031vx10 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
so the only case made against this thread is that bad things are happening so the op can not be true? I will have to go back and reread it. I will say that usually these kinda threads are cleared up faster and with plenty of facts or in this case real people.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: blacktie
lots of family trees can be faked
many news stories can also be faked
(the ones that have a clear concise msg
this is not a new technique
deaths can also be faked

Especially when foreign born adopted orphans are involved.

Many sealed court records to juggle.

Hard to get genuine sources and witnesses.

or...when there are friggin" racists trying to make sure there will be no more black presidents, so they try every type of crap in the book for the last 6 years to make sure Obama cannot do anything good for the American people...I think there are a lot of Americans that would love nothing better than to have a modern day right-wing hitler-esque ruler.

Lol. Must be why Carson is doing so well...among those same "friggin racists" who despise Obama. Not because they disagree with his radical leftist policies...no, because they (me) must be racists. What a joke. All you lefties who oppose Carson must be a bunch of "friggin racists"

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: Sremmos80

Every single line in the Singletary/Dunham family ends EXCEPT Obama's family ...

Which is precisely how you show a family tree for 1 person - you leave off all the "Cadet" branches

Some people refuse to accept facts like that as it destroys their silly conspiracy theory!

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
What do I get when I click on the link?

sleepingwithtwoeyesopen.wordpress.com is no longer available.

The authors have deleted this site.

ETA: Holy resurrected thread Batman.

edit on 25-10-2015 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

What does this mean?

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: intrepid

What does this mean?

Look up about 5 posts. This thread is a year old.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
What do I get when I click on the link?

sleepingwithtwoeyesopen.wordpress.com is no longer available.

The authors have deleted this site.

They finally realised their website was crap and full of lies! Now for some people here to realise that.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join