It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soloman's Temples

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: fakedirt

Gold can be made by the sewers of past generations over hundreds of yrs or by exposing the ingredients to extreme heat. I have heard of mono atomic gold but not sure what it is exactly. We all have a certain amount of gold in us and that will be our reward for the weekend we spent here. One way to get the heat needed is to shift the ingredients from realm to realm. In the time it takes for a meteor to pass through the sky one can have gold if the heat matches the heat of the sun. The lower the heat exchange the more violent the explosion becomes.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

this has a taste of hyper-dimensional torsion theory. monatomic gold is said to have the ability to transpose through realms/dimensions. the 4th dynasty temple at serabit holds the appearance of the term 'mfkzt' on the walls and stelae.
the earliest reference to the term is from the pyramid texts on king unas' tomb at Saqqara. it describes the king's resurrection and passage into 'afterlife' in 'the field of 'mfkzt'.
f

edit on 7-11-2014 by fakedirt because: coz

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

That is how they got home long ago. The energy produced from making gold in one diminsion activates portals in other diminsions. We are in 3d creating things and those things show up in 1d and 2d but will not decay in 1 or 2 like they do here because of they come from the image of 3d. When we die we go into that image too.We loose the ability to touch things but we can feel them. We can gain that ability back by sexual release but it is hard to do when you can not touch. Some religions allow a spouse one last go with a partner before the spirit leaves the body. We find this to be sick and it is but there are other ways to get the job done when you are a spirit.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Is this not a form of alchemy?

My experience was explained by a form of alchemy with gold I could not touch but I could feel it. Funnily enough so does the process of dying or nde, it really did encompass soooo much. I understand things by relating them to the experience. It makes everything seem like it's all the same thing.... Like a living central archetype for a certain state of consciousness that is automatically weaved into all experience. It is why I call it "thee" experience.
edit on 7-11-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Wifibrains

Bingo and now you have tied in the ones that claim alchemy is only spiritual. It seems like everything spiritual has a physical too. both sides are right. yes it is a metaphor and it is not.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
each realm is bound to a certain tempature and sound frequency. i like to use a waterbath and set to various tempatures while filled with different types of smell goods and set to different mood music. i find that 124 seems to alighn to venus and 85 seems to be the lowest.. certain foods depending on how they grow can open the door too. good vibes

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
your 1d,2d and 3d process resonates with previous and current contemplations of mine. a loose connection with standing wave structure of space or tetrahedral-hexagonal lattice structure. De Lubicz's metaphysical topology of creation speculates an initial hyper-differentiation, function and resulting in three sets albeit with observer applied will or intelligence for this performance.
f

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: fakedirt it is the sun moon and earth. one day we will understand the relation between the planets and diminsions cause they are the same. we see the other planets as barren but we are not looking at them in the right frequency of sound and light. take all of them put them inside one another and see what we are.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

we see the other planets as barren but we are not looking at them in the right frequency of sound and light. take all of them put them inside one another and see what we are.

edit on 9-11-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

“The Sun is the heart of the Solar World (System) and its brain is hidden behind the (visible) Sun. From thence, sensation is radiated into every nerve-centre of the great body, and the waves of the life-essence flow into each artery and vein. . . . The planets are its limbs and pulses. . . .”

www.theosociety.org...

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

right on. that is what is projected. not many have ever actually viewed them all inside of eachother. smallest to biggest the atmosphered feed eachother and the image we see in motion is a projection of the matrix through a pyrism or pyramid.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

the image we see in motion is a projection of the matrix through a pyrism or pyramid.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

splendid. I thank you and wifibrains for the added perspective you both have furnished my mind with. a grand work in progress.

f.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
ditto
the mfkzt is settling and begining to form in my mind. the implications coming are shaking that above us. thousands of yrs of being led i wonder if they ever thought their bond would be broken? i hear them pacifing me but im not buying it cause it will take tangible change to stop me. you can not rob a man then lead him around like a dummy then expect him to not want results. in short i still see the evil in their intentions with us but they have the power to change their ways cause we are reasonable men in the end.

like joe dirt said boobs are good keep on keepin on

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   

lol cte again.

one speculates that all the temples of functionability are situated on nodal points on the earths grid. regions of stillness between standing waves. fakedirt imagines himself building a tiny yet precise scaled model of the temple to a natural standing measurement which represents the harmonic structure of logarithmic space. global scaling. fakedirt also imagines several individuals with the same intent spread around the globe. these individuals agree on time, location and specific thoughtform to test for effect lol
f

edit on 11-11-2014 by fakedirt because: the one from on

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

fakedirt imagines himself building a tiny yet precise scaled model of the temple to a natural standing measurement which represents the harmonic structure of logarithmic space.

I imagine fakedirt already has at least one already?

edit on 11-11-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

lol I don't have one as yet. I was considering the materials to be procured for a proposed scale model as well as scale ratio. I discussed this with a learned elder whom has fifty years experience in the sciences and arts of relevance. he spoke of a gd magicianoso who instructed him in his twenties who had constructed a small portable temple. he informed me that his operations were of a satisfactory nature. we shall see
regards f.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I like the idea and after we complete them perhaps i will show how to make them big by sending through the frequencies of space time. Then perhaps we could make some star fuel from scratch in the back yard. All this could be known now but so many seek to destroy rather than build and the tech works both ways.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

i think several weeks of consideration should be taken before a decision for this potential undertaking is reached. i am aware of and have up to now successfully countered negative forces/influences. my radar hairs are attuned and faithful, hoping the bus doesn't find me!
regards fakedirt.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

indeed these things seem with time to settle on the mind and then expand. on a biblical note the two sticks will be seperated today. it is outta my hands because of threats from bought and paid for SOLDiers make front page news sources. They fail to see how in becoming great armies they have no future where they come from because of deeds forced upon them makes them unworthy. Either way i was shown how things have started now.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join