It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Days of Darkness.?.?.? = WWIII???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: UR2BU4U

Well it's not like I want the world to end, more that I wish for humanity to start over. Our way of life is unsustainable, we are destroying everything in our path in ignorance, arrogance, and selfishness.

I don't really want the world to end, but if it will free the animal world from their bondage and bring peace and harmony to this world again... Then i'm definitely in for that.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
It wasn't this article was it...?

The world will remain, during these three days, without sunlight due to a solar storm, which will cause dust and space debris to become plentiful and thus, block 90% sunlight. This is the head of NASA Charles Bolden who made the announcement and asked everyone to remain calm. This will be the product of a solar storm, the largest in the last 250 years for a period of 216 hours total. Reporters interviewed a few people to hear what they had to say about the situation with Michael Hearns responding “We gonna be purgin my n*gga, six days of darkness means six days of turnin up fam”. Despite the six days of darkness soon to come, officials say that the earth will not experience any major problems, since six days of darkness is nowhere near enough to cause major damage to anything. “We will solely rely on artificial light for the six days, which is not a problem at all”, says NASA scientist Earl Godoy.
edit on 11-11-2014 by 3u40r15m because: accidently underlined

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Shuye

Hell with the animals I'd rather my family live... Jeez..... Sounds like you don't got much to live for?

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

A (white) minaret in Syria has always been the backdrop and arrival of Isa (PBUH) aka, the 2nd coming of Jesus in the Hadith, with JC arriving from the clouds with angels by his side. It is then/there that the fight of Armagedon (Gog and Magog) takes place, the 12th Imam etc.

long story if you aren't familiar with the Q'uran and the Hadiths, so explanation:

*also on a side note: I was givent a prediction/prophecy from a reliable 'source' a few years ago that a war does not precipitate this coming but a gang rape of a young girl (14ish) which is blamed on Greek / Turkish tourists ..only to find out it was perpetrated by local Syrians. ONCE these events are in the news worldwide, it is 'VERY SHORTLY' that the world has become the turmoil that brings the return.

edit: Would also like to add that I was also told that it has always been that mistrust in general has always had a roleplay in themes or laws that prohibit 3 (or more) people having a group of similar interest (as in the Constitutional right to have Freedom of Association) has always been infiltrated or been caused by provocateurs to distress (Feminist movement, Anonymous Movement, ATS, or any other, on and on). They must love it when many people agree on any given topic, thus send in the trolls/Jesters or haters. Disruption of any kind (through mockery or alternative disruptive attitude or argument is always the forefront of goals.

edit on 11-11-2014 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3u40r15m
a reply to: Shuye

Hell with the animals I'd rather my family live... Jeez..... Sounds like you don't got much to live for?

You obviously made my point. It's so difficult to look beyond one's own habitat isn't? Yeah... screw everyone... let them all die while you and your family live... right?

Jeez dude... What a noble hero you are.

edit on 11-11-2014 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join