It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Days of Darkness.?.?.? = WWIII???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
So I was on Facebook the other day, I know first mistake. But I saw a friend of mine posted something about three days of darkness in December. So I read the article and decided to look it up myself. As usual with predictions and such some say yes some say no. Never a definite answer.

Then I decided to check out ATS and see if there was anything on here about it and there was. Quite a bit actually. One post on here really set the hook in me though. About some German guy who predicted WWIII. Original post below.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What really got my stomach turning was all the talk about Syria being the key to peace or war. Also how it would be a war with Russia.

With all the stuff that’s going on with the US, Russia, And Syria. I thought maybe this was worth a new discussion on the matter. Since this was last discussed in 2010 through 2012..

MODs please move if you feel this is in the wrong forum.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Well have you ever poked a bear?

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Three days of darkness actually refers to the passing of Hercolubus between us & the sun.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
It's way bigger than you could possibly imagine.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
It's a HOAX!. 2nd

LINKY
edit on 10/25/14 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
This is an old catholic prophecy from the early nineties it keeps getting put forward as it never happens

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The three days of darkness thing was just the catalyst that got me searching around. But what I really wanted to discuss was the prediction of war with Russia, and Syria Being the key to it all. You know the stuff that’s actually happening now.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
This is an old catholic prophecy from the early nineties it keeps getting put forward as it never happens
yep. And this is a rehash story from 2012, just changed the date for the second year in a row.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
What is the date..........?

I mean the 'real' date.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4
What is the real date?
I mean the 'REAL' Date?

By which calendar and without the leap years etc???

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Where in that thread did you get the december date and where did your friend get his info?

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: NoNameNeeded

Well the original post to FB about the December date was from this site:

______beforeitsnews/self-sufficiency/2014/07/nasa-issues-new-warning-telling-us-to-prepare-for-a-once-in-a-lifetime-solar-storm-video-2478020.htm l

But like I said the three days of darkness thing can go both ways. Some say its coming others say its not. And NASA did not say anything about it that I could find. So that you just kinda gotta draw your own conclusion on it. Most websites that confirm it are religious sites.

edit on 25-10-2014 by PraetorianAZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

GG...

BIN? Before its news is pretty trash. I bet US weekly would probably have better insights into planetary physics and geopolitics...

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Ahh three days of darkness... I remember daydreaming about it... That one day i'm gonna wake up in the morning and see that it's still dark when it should be bright, and then go "woo! threes days of darkness!"

But the day never came... I sure hope it would someday. Maybe if we'll keep bringing it up it will happen.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
There was an ATSer a few years ago who claimed there would be an event with 3 days of darkness.
D4rk Kn1ght I think he was called-it was quite a big thread a few years back,some folks may remember more than I do about it.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: jazz10
a reply to: proob4
What is the real date?
I mean the 'REAL' Date?

By which calendar and without the leap years etc???

There is no real date. If this happened we would surely die and freeze.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
(wearing my kids gloves)

the three days of darkness probably refer to an event that's occurred many times in the past where nothing is recorded...sort of like a Purge event from a movie of the same name (which I've never seen but am only guessing at the point)...but I think in the movie it only last for a day.

it may refer to the times when the Sun rose in the West for three days straight before returning to its proper course...only the Muslims talk about it as far as I've read. a great deal of destruction occurs.

i hope i haven't gone to far off topic or offended anyone...your feelings are very important to me.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

He was planning to go off the grid with several people when it happens. The date given was October 2011. That's when it would culminate in darkness after images and crafts in the sky.

One book I have is about Hercolubus approaching but doesn't give a date, if my memory's correct. It mentions cataclysms and I'm thinking this large planet could pass between us and the sun making the three days of darkness.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
The three days of darkness thing was just the catalyst that got me searching around. But what I really wanted to discuss was the prediction of war with Russia, and Syria Being the key to it all. You know the stuff that’s actually happening now.

There is no war with Russia, even the lunatics in the US (nor Russia) wouldn't go that far.

What you "think" is a war against Russia, is the US intent on destroying the European Union. And the EU, is dumb enough to comply. The sanctions don't have much of any effect on Russia ... but they will strangle the EU, that has it's life to thank Germany. But now Germany's economy will fail ... bringing the EU to it's knees.

EU has always been the target...

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Wasn't that 'Three days of darkness'-thing last year or so, while this year we have the 'Three-bloodmoons'-apocalypse?
Sorry, it's hard to keep track of all the doom at times...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join