It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredibly bizarre sleep paralysis occurrence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I don't know if it works for everyone but I've only ever experienced sleep paralysis while on my back.
I've also noticed that my most terrifying nightmares happened while sleeping on my back. I make it a point not to fall asleep on my back now.
Since this man says he had a handprint on his chest, I would assume that he also fell asleep on his back.
I think that subconsciously we feel more vulnerable and exposed when sleeping in that position.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: XaniMatriX
a reply to: flowofmysoul

Was the screaming sound right in your ear? As if it was being yelled right beside your head?

No, when we woke up, both for me and my wife this scream was just above the mirror which is around 3 meters away from our bed.
In my dream it was in front of me because I was standing in front of the mirror.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: flowofmysoul

Well that's not an OBE, it's a lucid dream. A process you can induce in order to OBE. I don't understand the screaming, anything that happens in a different none physical world stays there.

There rare times when waking back up your consciousness is still coming back, so certain sounds or feeling will slowly drift off as you fully wake. Your wife hearing the sound also is beyond me.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I am no longer afraid when I happen to still be conscious during sleep paralysis. Actually, the vibrations took the place of the terror and now I find it wholly pleasurable.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Here is a book that teaches you how to go into sleep paralysis. I tried it twice and it worked both times. Both times I went in there was a presence waiting for me. The presence looked like a grey alien but I realize that is what demons look like. Both times they screamed at me to wake me out of the phase. I perceived them as being very afraid of me. I personally believe it was like opening doors into other dimensions and don't feel it is the right thing to do. It is plain and simple the conjuring of demons.

Free copy of The Phase

obe4u.com...

The OOBE Research Center website

research.obe4u.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
that's really freaky...

I use to suffer from sleep paralysis and I remember one time I was going through it, and this dark being was gnawing at the right side of my rib cage and it hurt! I woke up, and I felt lingering pain in the same spot.

Idk if this has to do with it, but I'm on Zoloft 50mg and ever since I've been taking it, my SP has stopped. I've been taking it for almost a year now, and I don't suffer from it anymore.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Those audio & visual hallucinations are indications of Hypnagogia which may be completely independent of Sleep Paralysis.

In my experience, during particularly bad hypnagogic experiences, I have been able to wake myself up by punching myself in the face. Although this has occasionally resulted in collateral damage where I have knocked everything off the bedside table.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I think you'd better read about alein ABDUCTION.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: awakendhybrid

You can Astral travel now if you want, if you got the vibrations that's a big step. I had to learn how to induce them.

The vibrations is the sign that your conscience Is aligning with the closest Astral plane, you should be excited!!

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: omvishnu

It is one of the greatest gifts we have, it is more natural then nature it self. It is a process that is fighting at first of course, they don't educate anyone about this in school. All they tell us is that evil beings are real and be very afraid of anything out of the ordinary.

Sleep paralysis is completely natural. It is a gateway, into another world, and I cannot stress this enough, they are NOT physical world's.

where do most of you get such negative information about it, if most of you are not willing to just let it take over you, next time you sleep and it happens, do what I did after 15 years of being miss informed, just relax and let w/e happens happen.

I did that for the first time and it was the scariest most astounding experience of my life.

I learned two things, NOTHING can hurt you ( that's what we're all worried about), and 2 I'm not grounded to my body, I can travel the universe.

I really wanna know where most of you get your information about it being demons or aliens, it's just so way off track.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I just think they're negative entities. Anything positive wouldn't scare you or try to hurt you.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Midnight13

There are no negative entities just negative thoughts.

The world you go into while during an OBE is extremely sensitive to thoughts, if you believe in bad or evil entities then that's what you will see, but it's nothing that will or can hurt you.

So where do most of you get this information from?

edit on 31-10-2014 by XaniMatriX because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join