It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Felt It, Do You Know ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: leolady

The way that I see it, it is electricity in your nervous system. Looking at the human body, it can be seen as a machine, the nerves are electrical conduits, and the brain is a computer. When you open certain "gateways" you can briefly channel a significant amount of current through your body. The reason why this is not permanent is because you need to have established an energetic "equilibrium" within you body, when your "circuitry" is running efficiently, it creates a stable flux of energy, however, if you "enjoy" the sensation, then, you are also taking away energy from your body, as when your nerve-endings (senses) fire, they are discharging energy.

When it comes to the way that I experience my own state of being, I feel a very deep, almost vacuous feeling inside me, and my mind feels sharp and agile. When I do indulge in my own state, I can generate a warm feeling of "love" within me. I generally respond to lower-spectrum emotions, meaning that I have a "soul" that is "set" in the "lower" energy centres of the body.

Whilst meditating, one can temporarily "tap" certain energetic centres, the "higher" centres creating sensations of "bliss" as it is called, however, in reality, it is only a nervous "feeling" - a temporary "release" and has no meaning other than what you can give it.

The point is, is that you can work on your body like you work on a car, and you can treat your mind like a computer that you can program. When you are in "balance" it is because you have trained your brain and your nervous system to "resonate" at the "frequency" that maintains itself in a state of constant flux.

Temporary sensations are simply a release of energy.

edit on 27-10-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Greetings and Salutations- Are You referring the the latest wave of 'Akasha' w/this latest Mercury Retrograde?...

Segue: Are You 'Leo' as in 'Leo the Lion'? The reason I ask is, I had an 'Epiphany' and along My way I found that 'some Astrology' can assist/shorten the trip. When I began I was a newspaper 'Gemini' (May 31) but now KNOW that in actuality I am a 'Taurus'. The horoscopes in the newspaper don't go back far enough and do not take into account the numerous axis shifts that Mother Earth has experienced along Her evolution. Since I found out My 'true sign' the newspaper horoscope makes more sense.

See: "Ayurvedic Astrology" You'll not only need the date but the 'time of delivery' You may also find a 'dosha/guna quiz' to be helpful.

namaste

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Yes, I have felt varying levels of this feeling several times in the last few years, but I have to admit I still go back sometimes and try to explain it away. I suppose even if it is hormonal influxes or rapid-firing neurons, it is still a thing that your body is doing for some unexplained reason and that in itself is its own wonder.
I mean, can you really knock a biological process that gives you intense feelings of love for everyone and everything they're doing? Throws your entire body into a vibratory haze that leaves you gasping, laughing and crying all at the same time? Makes you feel as though you could (or did depending on the person) roll out of your own body as you sleep?

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I would like to say kudos for the subject. Great OP.
I believe I have felt this sensation. It definitely feels so powerful. Like it ripped any doubt and fear out of my body and at the exact moment I was where I was suppose to be. The feeling of such serenity and joy almost brought tears to my eyes. As with you Leolady I wish this exact feeling would present itself all the time. But with that I know if it did I would take it for granted instead of the gratitude it truly deserves. I too also heard the voice say "I am" but had forgotten that part for it was such a small part of the event it didn't surface afterwards. I was just to darn happy. Felt so overwhelmed with happiness and all things that made me heavy were lifted off and out of me. But there is one thing that has not left me from this event and that is the way I look at all the colours,(yes i'm Canadian lol) they are all so much more vivid and appreciated all that much more.

Kuzkuz

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Have you Felt It, Do you know ?
I would twitter yoda. He might know...

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Here's this guy's story. He talks about energies in many of his videos, in case you dig this one.

edit on 27-10-2014 by thirdcoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: thirdcoast

Thanks for posting this video. It is extremely inspirational and I think this guy knows what he is talking about !

I could not of said it better. I will be searching for more of his stuff.

leolady

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Do not despair, leolady, having "the feeling" or catching a glimpse is meant to be just that, not a full time experience. I do believe that those destined to endure suffering in this lifetime are shown a glimpse of The Everything, as I call it, so that we KNOW this is not all there is, merely a lesson and a chosen one at that. Take heart in understanding that despite how difficult it may be, you are living through lessons of your choosing and that we never ask of ourselves to endure more than we can handle spiritually.

My first glimpse came 19 years ago, at the age of 19, and this first of two glimpses was extraordinary and mind blowing. I was staying the night in my childhood bedroom, ceiling covered in glow-in-the-dark star stickers that I had applied to mimic the constellations. I had been out partying with some friends and ate a handful of "magic" mushrooms, so when the glimpse happened I thought I was tripping, but the next day I found out that the guy selling the mushrooms at the party was actually selling dried #take mushrooms he purchased at a grocery store in the next town over. It was when I heard that news that I had what can only be described as a full body, spiritual orgasm that felt like the energy was being beamed directly into the top of my head.

That first glimpse itself I have no real memory of, yet I remember it as clearly as I remember the touch of the first woman I ever loved. It's like there is this block preventing me from actually expressing in any real detail of my experience, except that I left my physical body and entered another realm, a place in which I knew everything about the makeup of physical existence, the purpose of it and full awareness of who and what I really am. These are all very vague concepts to me now and I suspect that is by design, and I believe that moment was an opportunity for me back out of the current plan, or opt-out if you will, which I vividly remember choosing to move forward, to continue the path.

Since that time, I have lost one woman that I loved and my only brother to suicide, another woman that I love and my only sister to heart failure, both siblings at the age of 34 and the two suicides were within 3 months of each other as well. I do not believe in coincidence. I also suffered a severe back injury 10 years ago to this day causes constant, dibilitating physical pain that is an hourly struggle to remain sane. People look and talk about me as if I am a useless eater and a drain on the system despite the fact that I work 365 days a year, which only makes my physical pain that much more intense but I believe in being self-reliant, so I grit my teeth and push ever onward. Yet with all that has happened and what continues to happen, I am ever hopeful of better and fulfilling days ahead, an end to my self imposed solitary life, but I am also prepared and at peace with the possibility this brief physical existence will be nothing but suffering.

In moments of greatest despair, I feel that beam of energy once again hit the top of my head, and again have what I can only describe as a full body, spiritual orgasm. It is a brief moment of the pure bliss that I believe we all experience in our true form, and I can only imagine how incredibly boring it would be to feel that at all times, hence our choosing to experience physical life so that we may appreciate the experience and nature of our true selves.

This life and this suffering does not define us as humans or spiritual beings, it is merely a means to experience lessons that further enrich our eternal existence.

edit on 10/27/2014 by LowTechRedneck because: sausage fingers

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I think I have had a few visionary moments where I caught a glimpse.

For example, once I had a visionary experience wherein i saw the faces of countless people that I knew or didn't know and the changed as masks, but temporary or temporal manifestations of the same life energy behind. It was like those Chinese mask performers, where they can switch masks in a split second. So I was seeing this wall of energy behind, but the masks and manifestations changing.

Another time in mediation I saw a macro version of this while contemplating economics, globalization, and trade and investment.

And then there are a few times I've been in meditation and my body begins to rock or move by itself.

originally posted by: leolady
Have you Felt It, Do you know ?

I am interested in hearing stories from those of you who have "felt the energy" for a brief moment in time. The energy that allows everything to exist. The vibrational energy of all dimensions. I want to hear how it impacted you. A quick little peak into the eternal bliss.

Did you feel it bodily ? Or did you hear it or see it ? How did it affect you ?

I have felt it and experienced in recent years (within the last 5). When it took ahold it had a huge positive impact on me. During that time I felt an eternal love and an internal knowing. I was more positive and little things didn't bother me. I went through a brief period of creativity during this time and it felt wonderful and made me feel even better overall. But now it seems that I've slowly slumped into a downward spiral. What happened ? I often think maybe I am not on the correct path. What was this brief awareness of the energy... Was it a nudge ? Was it a tap on my shoulder ?

So it makes me wonder if the energy that I felt, the peaceful loving feeling was a gift given to me in preparation for the difficulties that were coming my way. Was it to prepare me for what was to come ? I often think about it and try to discover why and try to understand it. I don't want to miss anything or the reason for it but honestly at times I feel I am lost to it.

There are days that I think I am in the midst of a battle, moving back and forth from one side to the next. Like I am emerging to the other side or realm and I have not quite made it there. I'm trying extremely hard to let go but something keeps pulling me back. Why can't i fully cross over. It is extremely frustrating and exhausting to me and everyone around me I'm certain.

At this point in time I continue on my journey because my glimpse into the life force was extremely fulfilling and no matter how difficult things at times become I always think about it and have a knowing that all will be ok no matter what. It is why and how I continue to put one foot in front of the other on a daily basis.

leolady

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
It's quite ironic that you posted a picture of a lion, and the main reason I decided to reply. I felt, heard and visualized "the energy" in late December of 2008. For me, based on my upbringing and general outlook on life/existence, what I experienced was not an option. In other words; If I had not experienced it for myself, I would not have believed it to be true if someone else had told the story. In my experience I felt the feeling as others describe. I observed balls of light up close, which moved out to distance until they looked like stars, then from an even further/higher perspective took the shape of a lion's head. During the entire visual experience there was communication. It is hard to describe, but it was a combination of hearing and knowing.

Also as described by others this had a profound impact on my life. In the immediate aftermath I was absolutely consumed with seeking answers. To some degree I was contemplating my sanity to be honest. Deep inside I knew what had happened and what it all meant. Because of my analytical personality though, a part of me needed to go through the process of quantifying things in an empirical manner.

Over several years my experiences continued. Some were intentional however at times things were out of control. There were occasions where I would laps into an altered state without control or intention. On all occasions I would feel it coming on a few seconds ahead of time, giving me time to prepare. On numerous occasions I found myself driving and needing to pull over to allow the process to pass.

At a certain point about 2 years ago I felt I was drifting too far into the other side. I was concerned that I was drifting toward what our societal conditioning would consider, and inevitably label, as completely loco crazy. Because I have a family that depends on me I began visiting a spiritual healer (something I would have laughed at in November of 2008). My goal was to close the spigot to a certain degree.

It did work, however in trying to regulate I inadvertently shut things down. The gift that was given to me is still there at some level. I believe it resides in all of us. I have all but lost the ability to access it though. I still retain the knowledge and realization of my experience however it is primarily objective rather than subjective now.

Good luck to all that do experience and recognize their own awakenings. It is something to be cherished. I'm confident that someday when my life offers a bit more freedom, I will have the opportunity to peak through the veil again.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Greetings and Salutations- Are You referring the the latest wave of 'Akasha' w/this latest Mercury Retrograde?...

I wasn't referring to astrology or the retrograde. It is interesting that you bring it up because I love astrology deeply.

Are You 'Leo' as in 'Leo the Lion'?

Yes I am a Leo :-) I will read up on the Ayurvedic Astrology you are referring too.

leolady

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

A giant luminous cross, like a double möbius strip or two 'infinity' symbols interlaced, hoovering in the sky, with a near-death-experience feeling ?
Having the impression of being lifted off the ground for a few seconds ?
A never-to-be-forget message in your head : " 4 DIMENSIONS VIBRATORY " ?

If I had to admit publicly those things, people would consider I'm mad ...

a reply to: monad220

In my experience I felt the feeling as others describe. I observed balls of light up close, which moved out to distance until they looked like stars, then from an even further/higher perspective took the shape of a lion's head.

It is interesting to me that you both had visual or a combination of sensual experiences. I've read all the replies so far and there have been a wide range of visual experiences, things felt and things heard. It is interesting that we all have our own type of experience and they are all so unique but so very special to each of us.

leolady

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   

I felt it I'd say about close to 3 months ago.....felt like....a vast amount of information was available if I listened....listened with my soul...my energy....whatever you want to call it i felt it...I still feel it, I feel it getting bigger n bigger and I understand it more as I feel and experience it daily....drawbacks? yup...i feel everything, sadness....confusion....anger...sorrow...etc...a constant battle with emotions but you have to have the right people, the right attitude...all positive, all peaceful and loving....accepting. anyways, tired...but wanted to comment....very very interesting though nevertheless....its a rollercoaster but I love it...i feel everything, i love everything even more now then ever before. I am one with my self and my surroundings...least feels that way!
namaste

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   

all sounds too very familiar...you havent lost it...you just havent really stopped and listened like you first did. take some time off...find yourself again...only then you will reconnect.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Saw felt heard. Was a battled inside myself the battle that is in all of us. Its up to people to find the path that will give them even the slightest glimpse of it. 5 days 6 hours of sleep, 8 days 10 or 12 hours. Meditation allowed my body to rest while awakeeping and the mind is a muscle you must stimulate. That's the only thing I think I'd take away from that.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: bdizzi90

you sum it up the way i would. it is always a battle for me. the chaotic energy feels like it will tear me apart and other times it feels as though i am swimming in euphoria. it is painful and other times exhilarating. it flows through me everyday, sometimes i can quiet the noise other times not so much... always pounding and rushing through me every day for the better part of last 15 years. i will delve in more... but sometimes words just can't do justice to thoughts images and feelings...

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

did you lose it? or are you just numb to it? it doesn't leave you my friend. you could be locking it away from yourself. i have a crude metaphor... a cigarette smoker after time cannot smell the smoke because he is used to it.... you could try to turn up the volume... you could be maintaining a certain level that goes unnoticed... just spitballing

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: eldemie

Welcome to the terrordome. there is a hell of a storm coming. buckle up and grab your oh $hi! handles

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: eldemie

you are experiencing an empathic awakening... it can be overwhelming at times.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Kaosstar

yes, it can be and it has been and will be. only difference is i am getting good at controlling it i guess....i do still fall into my deep sorrow,sadness....anger...blue moments one would say we all get but mine are at a deeper level id like to think. I usually have these battle with mean bad evil humans....just full of negativity that takes a big toll on me....but im learning more n more each and every day and that keep the smile going.....one smile at a time ill make the whole word smile...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join