It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Felt It, Do You Know ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yeah your prob right i used to work as a bouncer in the nightclubs in the early 90s ive often thought thats what it could be it only started a couple of years ago what worries me sometimes though is the change in pitch and how it gets louder and then subsides for a bit

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: zedy63

Yeah your prob right i used to work as a bouncer in the nightclubs in the early 90s I've often thought thats what it could be it only started a couple of years ago what worries me sometimes though is the change in pitch and how it gets louder and then subsides for a bit

You were a bouncer so the music was loud or you took shots to the head?

Both would explain that, maybe. The symptoms are like you said, come and go. The delicate ear parts remember the trauma like a scar on your skin. Or a broken leg hurts when its cold, that kind of thing.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Well got up last Tuesday morning and I feel as if a Mac Tuck just hit me
I can barely move around no nightmare, or fall, or drinking, or sport
first time ever happen to me ????????

Also no sign of a flu or cold ??
edit on 25-10-2014 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: leolady

i believe what i experienced may be what you refer to, the first time was intense i felt it all through me for hours, and saw it whenever i had my eyes close, like a constantly evolving and panning landscape of geometric designs, like a kaleidoscope of pure asymmetry. it was marvelous, the feeling was one of pure happiness joy and love, a sense of pure understanding of all there is to the universe and reality itself, it was definitely the most intense and positive experience i have ever had in my life.

and it was almost entirely enabled by an oily like substance ingested, ill say no more bout that due to t&c for this site.

the second time was purely brought on by meditation, a few hours a day over the span of a week was all it took, i focused on trying to feel it again, when i achieved it. well it was a much watered down version that did not have visuals or the understanding level, but the rest was there, knowing i can bring that much back through will power alone has helped me feel better about life, like its a trick i hold in my back pocket should things ever get bad for me, its there for me to revisit,

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: pryingopen3rdeye

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
My first experiences of that sort, I now consider something like death of ego- in which the previous boundries of self fall, lose their power. There is a specific feeling of "flow" between self/other, and all polarities, which is experienced like a sort of melding with all that is.

In some ways, I got used to this. That sounds weird, I know. But that sort of bliss and high gets... boring, kind of?
I start wanting to dive deeper into the world of separation and explore it, exactly because I feel liberated from taking it too seriously! But to get involved and experience creatively here, you kind of must focus on the physical facts- like separation, individualisation, ego, even things like challenge and opposition.

With a bit of time, you can start to feel like you are getting a bit too mired in the game though- you start to lose touch with that universal being-ness. At those times I know I need to touch base again- make changes in my life if I haven't enough time to take care of myself, to meditate, to go off on my walk abouts alone in nature and have spiritual visions.

I do it. I have even quit jobs for that reason. I look at it this way-

Life is like something if a tightrope act between these two states. We try to keep a balance between the two, between that internal and external beingness; the spiritual and the physical, some might say.

When you feel you are straying too far one side, make the effort to pull back towards it.

You don't need to stay in that state all the time- it is a form of disassociation from your physical form and existence, which can be detrimental in some contexts over time. So don't get down on yourself for "losing it"- that isn't bad, it is normal. A spark of consciousness doesn't dive into matter and and an individual form just to work on escaping it! You exist for a reason! You have feelings, drives, pulsions and repulsions, for a reason. It is okay to be experiencing those.

Just give your soul moments to remember it is source, that's all.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: leolady I Heard It In My Head, Saw It With My Eyes Closed And Felt It Through My Entire being. We May Not Be In Tune With It All The Time But It Is Always there And Knowing That Gives Me Courage To Ketchikan And Move On.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke
A giant luminous cross, like a double möbius strip or two 'infinity' symbols interlaced, hoovering in the sky, with a near-death-experience feeling ?
Having the impression of being lifted off the ground for a few seconds ?
A never-to-be-forget message in your head : " 4 DIMENSIONS VIBRATORY " ?

If I had to admit publicly those things, people would consider I'm mad ...

One of the reasons I am on ATS. Here I do not need to censor my experience and can share it without it coming back to bite me in the backside.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: iclimbtowers

Spoiler's you started listening to your mind again.

That is so true... the mind wonders and gets fixated where it should not. I do need to work on that. It's never ending with me.

I went and read up on this Dark Night of the Soul you referred to as I have not heard of it like this before.

leolady

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

maby i confuse my chatter in me head i get all sorts but convince myself its me i also het high pitched noises in my ears i went to see the doc but he couldnt find anything and he ruled out tinitus

I had that very seldom but it seem to be a common side effect to the Kundalini or whatever you wanna call the energy.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I feel it usually in November and December. I read tarot cards and palms at that time of the year.. I have felt it at different times of the year, but not as intense as my winter time.

I started realizing (the feeling of the "power"] about 30 years ago. I was still getting my life in perspective after my NDE. I still can't understand it but I am at peace with it.

My only problem is it is not useful to me. I use it for others but they hardly ever believe me; even when they ask me questions and I give them answers.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

same here, i feel that life is kinda dull atm
i suddenly lose interest in relationships, works, hobbies, etc
none of the conversations with friends make sense anymore. even their jokes are not funny anymore (i used to appreciate and like jokes)
i become more sensitive towards words, and sometimes i find that some people can be annoying. i began to doubt if i could treat everyone as my equals naturally without any efforts

before those dulling moments appeared, for past few months, there was feeling of empty within chest (felt relax and addictive)
everytime i sat within that emptiness, everything in life always worked great, it was like cheating the life (kinda automatic). but now even this comfortable feeling of being empty within also disappeared.

honestly, i never had any 'spectacular revelations' like what you guys described (sometimes mind wonder if journey is on right track lol)

about two days ago, during sleep, i had a dream being struck by lightning. it was so 'painful' that when i woke up i can feel the electricity still running on the back of the body. whatever i tried to think, suddenly projected to the wall in bedroom, like picture projection.
not sure what happened lol
after that experience, life feel kinda become 'worst'
like everyone around become more annoying everyday. the more i avoid, the more they become annoying
i dunno how to describe it. maybe it feels like life becomes more challenging to live through and sometimes feel impossible.

peace

edit on 25-10-2014 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

after my experience I've become completely accepting of death, especially my own when it comes around.

I also had this feeling about my death afterward. It's like it makes you realize instantly that there is no need to fear death for yourself anymore. Originally I kept thinking maybe this is a sign that I am not going to be around here much longer... but I'm still here with no signs that I will be passing soon that I know of. I am great-full that I've been able to experience the feeling prior to passing. After considerable time has passed since it first occurred, I have come to realize it is part of my spiritual growth and doesn't appear to mean that I may die today or tomorrow... even though I know this is always a possibility.

I do however have an intense fear of death for anyone I love and care for. Especially my children who have not yet had the chance to experience the feeling so they don't know yet. At this point in time they are so young that death isn't really a concept they truly understand yet or think about.

For the adults that are close to me I just hope they get a chance to experience it in their current life time before it is their time to pass on to the next part of their journey.

leolady

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: dodol

i feel that life is kinda dull atm

This is for you, it is one of my favorites. It always makes me feel happy to hear it.

You sound like your in the slumps right now, hope it cheers you up !

& here is another one I like too. :-)

leolady

edit on 26-10-2014 by leolady because: fix

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

yeah ive heard that myself but id rather clear all natural causes before thinking that as much as im trying to belive about this change i have to keep a logical head for my own sanaty lol

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
From hyper energetic, mental disturbia, all the way to calm, sturdy happiness.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I felt it many years ago, in high school. I remember in American Literature class we were discussing "To Kill a Mockingbird" and it was getting pretty deep as far as discussion goes. My best friend sat in front of me and we were constantly bantering back and forth and making ourselves think deeper and deeper and......WHAM!!!! It was so powerful we both felt it at the same time, I remember him spinning around and looking at me like, "what the hell was that!!!"

It was a moment i will never forget...like i was suddenly aware that all that existed was in that moment. It was euphoria, calm and a deep understanding all at the same time. I think i recall some kind of lights, but it was more of a feeling.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

a reply to: LittleByLittle

yeah ive heard that myself but id rather clear all natural causes before thinking that as much as im trying to belive about this change i have to keep a logical head for my own sanaty lol

I myself went to the doctor when I the tingle in one of my hands first since it was unknown and I was not sure there was something physical wrong with my body. The person in the emergency room could not find anything wrong.

I am happy that I had a person who came to help with information before I really became more aware and gave me information that became a chain of events that proved to me logically that I was not crazy but understanding on a higher level instead. I like to have logic and creativity/belief tempering each other to have self control.

Namaste

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I think it's called dopamine or something. It's a neurotransmitter. You can achieve it by administering drugs to yourself too.

It isn't reality.

What's reality? Carrying your weight. Paying the bills. Doing the right thing for yourself and your family. Being a good friend to make a friend. Being responsible. Helping others; to help yourself.

And good feeling tend to follow after good choice.
edit on 26-10-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   

thanks

i appreciate that!

wish u (and anyone who is on 'journey') all the best!

peace

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join