It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HazMat team empties Ebola doctor's apartment WITHOUT gloves, face masks or any protective gear

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
One thing I don't understand is that back in the labs, where they deal with Ebola, the safety measures are quite extreme. From having to go through a decontamination airlock and UV or other decontamination showers [sorry have no exact details but I remember the book "Hot Zone", also I have worked in chemistry labs with air locks and suits but no decontamination] to bins/shutes that are never in contact with people etc.
What I am saying is that they make sure that not ONE virus particle can make it out and they are taking it extremely serious.

Seeing these pictures in NY however I wonder if they ever needed to be that careful after all? Looking at all the carelessness in those pictures, workers in the 'real' labs could have just taken off their suits in a communal changing room and dispose of them in a bucket, whilst smoking a ciggie, then chucking the lot onto a lorry - hey presto safe!

One or the other is not as it should be. Something isn't right. Either extreme caution is needed or not? I don't get it.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Labs handling dangerous materials are built and designed for absolutely complete containment. The real world isn't like that and never could be. Outside of a dedicated environment, containment is maintained with chemical mist sprays usually.

Absolute containment is an ideal, not a necessity - there's nothing on earth that requires absolute containment. Even one particle of Ebola is dangerous, but it's biological nature as a virus means that the risk it presents is manageable.

Assuming those barrels have been misted with an appropriate anti-viral and left to sit for however long that product takes to be effective, the barrel becomes completely inert - even if it's contents isn't. You could lick it if you so wished - although I'd imagine that's not recommended.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Drunkenparrot

I believe that after a few days it is dead. Ebola is killed with hospital-grade disinfectants (such as household bleach). Ebola on dry surfaces, such as doorknobs and countertops, can survive for several hours; however, virus in body fluids (such as blood) can survive up to several days at room temperature.
www.cdc.gov...

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: hutch622

Of course they are. Look at how they are dressed. Look at the truck.

I guess Dallas wasn't a good enough example of what not to do.

You are speaking of the hosp. in dallas and not the clean up crew that was hired to clean the apartment. Let's give them credit case it looks as if they rose to the occasion in dallas and used proper procedures when cleaning. I say they done very well in dallas.

Now we have a bunch of clowns going in under the pretense that ebola only stays alive on surfaces for a certain number of hours. Not a wise time to test a scientific theory.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: 2manyholes

I think most of us that have been following the Ebola outbreak is coming around to asking whether we're getting the real story.regardless if it is indeed constructed it will rear it's ugly head eventually

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Havent read through the thread but im not surprised they arent wearing anything.. the gear they are wearing all has to be destroyed so it makes sense that they remove it in the apartment after the apartment has been cleaned and then put it in the barrels. The outside of the barrels would also have been cleaned while inside so no need to wear gloves. Sooner or later the gear has to be removed where would be a better place to do it? otherwise it a a never ending cycle of having to remove gear and decontaminate.. otherwise they leave the apartment in full gear, get into cars and drive off, cars now have to be cleaned, cleaner has to wear gear, cleaner gear needs to be removed, place where cleaner removes gear needs to be cleaned, cleaner needs to wear gear etc....

The safest place to remove the gear is in the apartment after its been cleaned. The only reason why you might see some wearing gear outside after its been cleaned is from a public perspective point of view... we have guidelines that we have to clean areas that are visible to public even if there is zero chance of contamination, this way people can see that work is being done and feel safer even though there was no risk to begin with.

They would definitely be contractors, who else would do it?

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Agree with many posts here, and looks like the Ebola Czar is really getting things in order..
Ever since I heard they told the nurse to just go get on the plane I felt that someone wants this disease to spread. It dovetails nicely with bringing all the illegals with many diseases here and making them disappear into the cities. I think it's diabolical. But then many of us warned that certain people were going to try and destroy this country.
Since this is a conspiracy site, I invite everyone here to explore the website of Dr. Len Horowitz, who wrote the book "Emerging Viruses", which centers on the AIDS virus, but also discusses the emergence of Ebola as well. He believes that the viruses are made in labs deliberately and debunked the "Aids from eating green monkey meat" theory. He ties it in to the Rockefellers (depopulation central). www.tetrahedron.org...
Next up : Bill Gates likes vaccines for population control at TED TALK tv.naturalnews.com...

And finally: Agenda 21 proponents of UN Agenda 21 believe that the world is overpopulated and that Americans are too affluent and use up most of the worlds resources and therefore we are the biggest target of the Elite's control of resources---EPA Water control recently in the news, land use, conservation easements on ranchers lands(big issue around where I live), people shouldn't eat meat because it deprives poor people in third world countries...., Yellowstone is World Heritage Site to be used by all people's but wolves are running about, Wetlands Projects designed to keep people off of pristine lands, and all this while China is allowed to pollute and do all the things that America has been bureaucratically legislated not to do, bike trails in lieu of getting people out of gas guzzling cars, Climate Change theory etc.

Something from both the left and the right parties( so I don't get flamed on for being partisan)

www.democratsagainstunagenda21.com...

www.crossroad.to...

and www.green-agenda.com... The Green Agenda exposes the elite Club of Rome as being behind Agenda 21 control

I hope this gives people some ideas to connect the dots of many different things that involve depopulation agenda, which has been functioning since Margaret sanger/Rockefeller inspired American Birth Control League and Malthusian ideas.
Oh before I forget,
The Science Czar John Holdren wants to mass sterilize

Enjoy the reading folks, and may the force be with you!

edit on 26-10-2014 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: soficrow

How many here think these guys should have:

a) Worn their contaminated suits into public spaces,

OR

b) Removed their contaminated suits before entering public spaces?

a)If the virus is on the suits, the suits can contaminate objects or people they may come in contact with outside the apartment.

b)if they remove face masks while still in the apartment, and it's airborne, they can become infected, regardless if they take the rest of the stuff off. Should they take their mask off first and then gloves or gloves first then mask? If they took their face mask off inside, became infected, then go outside they can infect others.

Either way......

edit on 26-10-2014 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TWILITE22

The New York case is very irritating. They have a confirmed patient and we are seeing people go in and out without hazmat gear, hazmat gear being thrown in street trash cans, and I just ran across this video;

This guy claims to live DIRECTLY across from Dr. Spencer. Within "4 ft", and says they have not sealed off the apartment as authorities have claimed.
edit on 26-10-2014 by ghostrager because: embed video

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join