It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alternate Account Question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I have a strange question. I have a topic I would like to discuss but I wouldn't like it to be associated with my account. It is a very sincere topic but it's a bit "out there" and I would hate to be viewed differently after posting the thread. It is a very important topic to me and I haven't been able to speak about it to anybody except for my wife. I would very much like to get the opinions of some ATS members out there who may know more about what I'm going through.

Since there are no "anonymous" ways of posting threads, would it be possible to break the alternate account rule temporarily just to discuss the matter?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo
I have a strange question. I have a topic I would like to discuss but I wouldn't like it to be associated with my account. It is a very sincere topic but it's a bit "out there" and I would hate to be viewed differently after posting the thread. It is a very important topic to me and I haven't been able to speak about it to anybody except for my wife. I would very much like to get the opinions of some ATS members out there who may know more about what I'm going through.

Since there are no "anonymous" ways of posting threads, would it be possible to break the alternate account rule temporarily just to discuss the matter?

but now that you posted this any anonymous threads that pop up in the next day or so will immediately be associated with you.
edit on 24-10-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

Staff do not allow duplicate accounts for those purposes..usually.

Please file an alert with staff, using THIS LINK.

Staff will discuss, you can even include a synopsis of your thread if you'd like for good measure, and we will get back you.

Thread Closed.

~Tenth

join