It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patients being "disappeared" to prevent panic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
If true, this is very disturbing. Keep in mind, Inforwars has "embellished" stories in the past, but there is typically a kernel of truth in there somewhere.

Other reports seem to corroborate this in that the number of quarantine flights into the U.S. (11 flights reportedly) exceed the number of known cases in the U.S.

Lawrenzi said that shortly after the arrival of patient zero – Thomas Eric Duncan – in the United States, he was told by a doctor at Truman Lakewood Medical Center in Kansas City they had taken in a possible Ebola patient who had a high fever and was bleeding out of all his orifices having recently returned from West Africa.

The following day, Lawrenzi was told by the doctor that the patient had “disappeared” against medical advice, but that he wouldn’t have been able to leave on his own given his medical condition.

A second possible Ebola patient was then admitted to Research Medical Center in Kansas City the following day but also quickly “disappeared,” with hospital bosses claiming he had typhoid, according to Lawrenzi.

“These patients are disappearing, they’re doing something with the patients and God knows where they’re going,” said the doctor.

Lawrenzi also revealed that Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), a private operator of health care facilities, had earlier this week removed protective gear and Hazmat suits from local hospitals without replacing it.

“They were told this was so they could have continuity of care for possible Ebola patients,” said Lawrenzi, adding that the real reason was that authorities didn’t want to cause a panic by having medical workers and doctors being seen in protective gear.

Link to article

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousCitizen

ABC
Already Been Covered.

above top secret

edit on Ram102414v522014u55 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
It seems to me that "panic" is what the MSM and parts of government WANT.

CBC radio has been pretty steady with medical professionals telling the public to relax about it. Those that care for those with ebola are definitely at risk but the general public should not be so worried because it can only be transmitted through exchange of bodily fluids. We live in a society that can deal with AIDS, we can deal with ebola.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousCitizen

I think they might be doing this to only "say" to not spread panic. But we know panic gets things done. They want more panic but dont want us to know thats what they want.

I didnt realize that MALBOSIA had said this already but I agree with your comment
edit on 24-10-2014 by MGaddafi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
people do go missing
the story about the dying patient is probably a hoax

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
If any of you are interested there are 2 other threads on this subject. One has been going for days, before the media came out with articles.

I suggest you take at look at that thread! It is very good and comprehensive.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The other thread started today, takes the idea a little to far, but does bring it up:

edit on 10Fri, 24 Oct 2014 10:08:28 -0500am102410amk245 by grandmakdw because: grammar

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

. We live in a society that can deal with AIDS, we can deal with ebola.

Tell you what I will live in a house with AIDS patients and you can live in a house with ebola patients and see who lives and who dies.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Posted earlier here

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

join