It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY Times Attempts to Dismiss Conspiracy Theory

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: audenine
It could be argued that conspiracy theorists are the ones being "prodded" into believing there are conspiracies so they search for "what's really going on" in the wrong direction or dismiss what may be true in the MSM.

right... as we all know here, there can only be a conspiracy IF it's from the MSM...no other blog, website, radio show, TV show, or "other personality", can be engaged in a conspiracy...(sarcasm intended)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The PTB learned this maxim and took it to heart:

Four hostile newspapers are to be feared more than a thousand bayonets
- Napoleon

So they bought up all the newspapers.
They print only the "truth" and all else is just paranoid fear-mongering, akin to shouting fire in a crowded theater.
For the safety of the public this must be stopped.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
One should make a conspiracy theory website devoted to the "conspiracy" believed by followers and TV crackpots, that whatever the media says, must be fact and couldn't ever just be a "theory" about others "conspiring".

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Petros312

The NY times is government controlled I believe. The non conspiracy minded people are starting to wake up in mass. Many stories do not add up and propaganda outlets like this are starting to lose hearts and minds.

Do not feel sad for them they will be put on the payroll as paid posters in comment sections and forums like this. The lies will continue too spread just in new outlets.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

So. . . um. . . . basically, a conspiracy theorist is someone who doeasn't believe what the media is putting out?

This sounds more like a whining session by the MSM than an actually story.

You don't believe the media, ergo, you are nuts.

Ironically, the complete opposite is much more likely to be so.

And the MSM know it...they are losing audience numbers like there's no tomorrow...it's their own fault, should of told the truth more and mentioned celebrity weddings, fights, shags a lot less.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

The NY times is government controlled I believe. The non conspiracy minded people are starting to wake up in mass. Many stories do not add up and propaganda outlets like this are starting to lose hearts and minds.

I wouldn't doubt it, which is a shame because maybe just 10 years ago or so I found respectable examples of journalism there. Now I have doubts, as if that .01% of the wealthiest bought their shares in the NY Times and now dictate what can and cannot be printed. At least they're not as bad as FOX News.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Frith
The New York Times worked hand in hand with the Ahmed Chalabi and the Bush administration to push the lie that is WMDs in Iraq to start the war that we are still dealing with today.

They participated in the creation of a conspiracy and they have the gall to denounce them.

Quadrupling down?
edit on 27-10-2014 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Now when I see something like this in the NY Times I MUST ask myself, is this government propaganda disguised as a news article? --because it sure looks like it:

Positive Endorsement for Obamacare

This is the kind of "news" that a few years ago I don't think you would see from the NY Times. They provided what looked much more like unbiased information.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join