It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pagan Yin-Yang deception: God has two opposite sides "love" and "wrath" - and he repents

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: graphuto

But what basis are you using to decide which verses are true and which aren't?

Like I said, I was simply pointing out the contradiction.

Numbers was written down by Moses just as Exodus was.

There's no evidence that it was actually written by Moses. Besides, even if Moses did write it, he's a human capable of making mistakes and contradictions, like the verse in Numbers which says that God doesn't repent (Numbers 23:19) and yet he does repent of his evil intentions in Exodus and Jeremiah (Exodus 32:14/Jeremiah 42:10).

Only the ones that are "pure love and forgiveness" are true?

Since God is Love, absolutely. Everything else is not of God (Love).

In the OP, you specifically say that God is not jealous. The Bible plainly says otherwise.

If your God is jealous, then your God is not Love. Even The Bible admits that Love is not envious (1 Corinthians 13:4), and guess what? envious is a synonym for jealous.

God isn't merciful to the evil and unthankful

Contadiction:

"But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil." - Luke 6:35

What I see here is that God gave them up!

Contradiction:

"Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. - Hebrews 13:5

"(For the LORD thy God is a merciful God
he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them."
- Deuteronomy 4:31

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Yin-Yang is Paganism because it's based off of day and night, light and shade. It's based off of nature (the fallen creation) instead of The Creator.

No. Yin-Yang is ancient Chinese philosophy.

While nature contains night/day, light/shade, Yin-Yang as a symbol came out of China. Definitely NOT a "pagan construction" but perhaps a universal one.

edit on 10/25/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join