It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola Patients Disappearing Weaponized to Spread Like Flu Medical Staff Being Threatened To Shut Up

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
It is now election day, Nov. 4th! Countdown time to hopefully find out what is really going on. Still no information about the Duncan Family.
Some disturbing information in the Wall Street Journal today covering Ebola. Refer to page A7 World News. "For Ebola Survivors, Sex Carries Added Risk"
Hmm....A brief summary.
Helena Henry in Liberia survived Ebola and was given a clean bill of health. She returned to her long time companion and had sex.
Guess what? He caught it and died.
I remember an article where Louise mentioned that his side of the bed was soaked in sweat. If they were sharing a bed the most logical assumption is that they had sex.
So where are the Duncan Family Members?

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
a reply to: gardener1
Like you, I am concerned, especially when I learned that several hundred troops from Ft. Campbell, just down the road from me, are being sent to "fight" ebola in Africa.
I, too, wonder where the Duncan family has gone....whether they disappeared to get away from the msm or ...what?
My friends are still wondering where at least three employees of Presby have gotten to----the time of quarantine from Duncan's case is over and still nobody has had any contact with them.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

Well if all is as they say, then she is very relevant current news AND proof you can spend days exposed, without ppe, to infectious body fluids and not get Ebola.

They should be encouraging her to help them overcome the public's concern. She should want to help. She was, after all, helped by many herself.
edit on 11/4/1414 by NoAngel2u because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/4/1414 by NoAngel2u because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Have you heard anything at all about the disappeared employees of Presby ?
A new potential case was identified in Aspen Colorado. He has elected to self quarantine, and now of course there is a deafening silence.
I also am concerned about the troops being sent to these Hot Zones. I understand that they are going to be quarantined for 21 days. If all goes well they can then return home.
Question...while they are all together in quarantine, what if one or more contracts Ebola. Do they extend the quarantine for all the other troops? They would have to, wouldn't they?

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: NoAngel2u
You are 100% right! She should want to help ease the publics' concerns. If it is fear, then someone should be trying to help her overcome this. After all she did not bring Ebola here. The media attention can easily intimidate anyone.
Perhaps she is fighting the illness or died. Not pleasant either way.
Just a thought. Are there pictures of her during the crisis? How will we know if it is her if she does present herself.
She could teach everyone so much about the onset of Ebola and how it has impacted their family.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I heard that male survivors of Ebola can still carry the virus in their semen for up to 3 months afterwards. What about menstruating women survivors?

And what about other body fluids/waste for that matter? I know this will sound like a stupid question, but can Ebola survivors use flush toilets?

If male survivors can carry Ebola in their semen for several months after they recover, it would stand to reason this would still be an issue in urine, etc, etc.

If I'm wrong someone please correct me. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: gardener1
It is now election day, Nov. 4th! Countdown time to hopefully find out what is really going on. Still no information about the Duncan Family.

Some disturbing information in the Wall Street Journal today covering Ebola. Refer to page A7 World News. "For Ebola Survivors, Sex Carries Added Risk"

Hmm....A brief summary.

Helena Henry in Liberia survived Ebola and was given a clean bill of health. She returned to her long time companion and had sex.

Guess what? He caught it and died.

I remember an article where Louise mentioned that his side of the bed was soaked in sweat. If they were sharing a bed the most logical assumption is that they had sex.

So where are the Duncan Family Members?

That off-camera interview they did with Louise (the reported just relayed info on her) said she had "intimate relations" with him when he came to Dallas. I'm going to assume that means sex.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl
Thanks for the info. Apparently WHO is now distributing condoms to survivors of Ebola in Liberia.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: dianajune
I do not think that your questions are stupid. Asking questions, any questions are relevant because we do not understand the nature of this virus and how it really transmits. Everyday we get some information and it demonstrates that possibly much more is known about how much we do not know.
Sounds funny, I know.
However any scientific analysis starts off with a question, right?

In the future there will be other unknowns and this Ebola virus is helping us learn and how to respond. What works for the public and what doesn't.
Perhaps we are part of the scientific experiment?

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657
No, I have no proof---just the word of a good friend who is attempting to determine what might have become of them.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
kenai.craigslist.org...

It's a woman who has posted that the docs said her husband contracted Ebola out in the community. He's the first they said. He's supposedly been in isolation for two days.

I hope it's a sick joke. We did have a sick patient from Liberia a few weeks ago, but the CDC algorithm said it couldn't be Ebola, so it wasn't. Now this.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
The judge we all refer to in the Dallas Ebola news as "same-shirt Jenkins" has won re-election. Thought you would all want to know!

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I didn't know if I should ask that question or not but thought I'd put it out there. Thanks!

With how the U.S. gov't has mishandled this crisis, it wouldn't surprise me if we were part of an experiment of sorts. Ebola vaccines are supposedly coming out soon. They have to try them out on somebody, right?

I refuse to line up. Not me. No way, no how.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Oh joy. Figures.

Was he wearing that same shirt on Election Night???

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: StopThaZionistWorldOrder

Something tells me Infowars got swallowed up by Stratfor a while back as a compartmentalized asset.

Just a hunch. No ...not the one on my back. #High hat #cymbal crash

We really need to deploy some Admiral Reddingtons at this point.
edit on 5-11-2014 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodsmom
kenai.craigslist.org...

It's a woman who has posted that the docs said her husband contracted Ebola out in the community. He's the first they said. He's supposedly been in isolation for two days.

I hope it's a sick joke. We did have a sick patient from Liberia a few weeks ago, but the CDC algorithm said it couldn't be Ebola, so it wasn't. Now this.

It sounds like a hoax. Why would someone post about this on Craigslist? If it were for real, why not go to the media with this? And if not the lamestream media, why not someone like Alex Jones?

Craigslist is rife with scams. I can't say for sure but this message you found sounds like one.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune

I didn't know if I should ask that question or not but thought I'd put it out there. Thanks!

With how the U.S. gov't has mishandled this crisis, it wouldn't surprise me if we were part of an experiment of sorts. Ebola vaccines are supposedly coming out soon. They have to try them out on somebody, right?

I refuse to line up. Not me. No way, no how.

How the US Government mishandled the crisis? Really? 2 people enter the country with Ebola and 2 nurses in Dallas are the only ones to catch it. They are cured and others that are brought into this country for treatment are also cured. The only death is Mr Duncan. The CDC made a mistake in Dallas in not supervising the treatment and the 2 nurses got sick. But the fact that to this point no one outside the 2 healthcare workers have caught Ebola is not mishandling but success.

edit on 5-11-2014 by blargo because: typo

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

The 42days is not an extended incubation period. It is the amount of time required to pass from the very last case in a region before the WHO will declare an area free of Ebola. No one is moving the goal posts. Nigeria was declared Ebola free around Oct 20.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt

originally posted by: ghostrager
a reply to: diggindirt

Hey diggin,

Where did you hear of these 3 staff members?

My info comes from a nurse who was working at a Dallas hospital until the Duncan case surfaced. She saw the lack of response and left the area immediately but she is in contact with friends at Presby who are wondering what happened to some of their co-workers. At least three staff members have "disappeared" and are not answering phones, texts or email.
My friend left the Dallas area because of the reaction to the Duncan case by Presby. Reports she got from her friends who work there said that the hospital administration was far more concerned about handling the publicity from the case than protecting the people working there from this deadly disease. Because there are a goodly number of people who work part-time at multiple hospitals in Dallas the possibility of spreading the infection was quite high if no quarantine was imposed. Because my friend is a widow with two small children, she took the "better safe than sorry" route and left the area rather than risk unknowing exposure.

So in other words no source anyone can actually verify. Have family members reported these people missing? Are there police reports we can see?

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoAngel2u
originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

Well if all is as they say, then she is very relevant current news AND proof you can spend days exposed, without ppe, to infectious body fluids and not get Ebola.

They should be encouraging her to help them overcome the public's concern. She should want to help. She was, after all, helped by many herself.

But the experts in the field have been saying it all along. It's just that some people refused to believe it. They don't need her to prove it. And no I don't think she was exposed to body fluids for days and days. However it certainly confirms that it's not very easy to catch. It's not spread through the air etc.It's her fault Duncan was ever allowed to come here to start this terror in the first place. If that was me I'd maintain a very low profile.
edit on AMu30u11114559302014-11-06T06:59:33-06:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join